Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Real meaning of bully should b asked to shweta tiwari who was bullied to no end about her family and kids by dolly bindra ..

Real meaning of bully should b asked to nikeetan who was bullied and mocked and instigated to no ends by Imam ..that time imam was considered cool ðŸ¤”..

This season all i see r fights and screaming ..no real bullying ..people often confuse between fights and bullying ..

I find Rasmi and Mahira more aggressive than Sid.,,,the problem is that when these women are aggressive they are called cool.....when Sid does the same....he is a bully..😳...there was an appreciation thread opened for Mahira after she gave all those gaaliyan to Sid....showed her shoe to Sid..called him Buddha ...called Asim a dog....where is her apology and why is she cool when she is doing all this?

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CAT_z

No but 38 year old is children for Salman 🤦

🤣 too good 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Problem is that kids learn from their elders. So elder should behave nicely first.

Here 38 yr old Sidhhu babu is acting like a baby and Sallu is requesting all the matajees and papajees to be nice with that baby boy Shukla.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Ha according to BB13 forum yes. Apparently Woh toh infant se bhi choti hai yet to be born 

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Real meaning of bully should b asked to shweta tiwari who was bullied to no end about her family and kids by dolly bindra ..

Real meaning of bully should b asked to nikeetan who was bullied and mocked and instigated to no ends by Imam ..that time imam was considered cool ðŸ¤”..

This season all i see r fights and screaming ..no real bullying ..people often confuse between fights and bullying ..

Also insert Shilpa bullying Vikas inside jail. Those were bullying incidents. Sid is not bullying anyone. Such stupid accusations against an innocent man.

jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I find Rasmi and Mahira more aggressive than Sid.,,,t

If this was only Rashmi and Mahira or Devo I would understand . But he fought with Arhaan, Tehseen, Khesari too.

hasini009 thumbnail

of course yes. 50+ years wale young hai toh 22 year old children hi honge na.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

SHe can fight her battle alone... very well.

But the old Shukla needs Salman's help n support to bully & being aggressive MCP.

jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabbo.Ji

Also insert Shilpa bullying Vikas inside jail. Those were bullying incidents. Sid is not bullying anyone. Such stupid accusations against an innocent man.

What is bullying?

When an individual or a group of people with more power, repeatedly and intentionally cause hurt or harm to another person or group of ppl who are weaker than them are called bullying.

signs of bully

1.Bullies always stand straight in front of the inferior like a Bhalu or bull.

2.Yells on their ears as loudly as possible. so that they can't think and create a trauma.

3. Shows anger mostly with irritaition.

4. Mocks other while they are talking and shake body parts to show they don't care.

5. Listens less imitates more. Show everyone they are inferior and he is the only superior and all must obey him.

Forget about Rashmi or Mahira.  Just check his behavior with Tehseen. Arhaan or Khesari.

Sid has all the signs of bully. He is exactly like "Awqat Uncle"( Arman Kohli) from season 7. without the dialogue "tere awqar keya hai?"