Girl card is a trump card - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sabhayata

Hi welcome to the forum FT. Nice to see you here. Hope to see you more often. I really don’t understand what a girl card means so won’t get into that. My opinion is simple. This is s task and all are equal. No one is expected to give up. Mahira is not expected to give up because Shukla is stronger and neither is Shukla expected to give up because Mahira is a girl. I agree with that. Tasks in BB are always aggressive. Now I am not sure how many seasons of BB you have seen but if you have tell me how many times have you seen guys get so physically aggressive  that a girl is pushed the way Mahira was?  Very rarely.In this season itself there are so many guys and all are aggressive . How many times did they push a girl like this? Not even once except for Shukla. Point is this. Like you said it’s is not about normal girls vs normal boys. It’s about this one guy Shukla whoes aggression is beyond normal levels. It’s almost violent. If it was normal aggression that all guys show I would have agreed with you.But it’s not normal when it comes to Shukla. Like I said how many guys have done what Shukla has done. They are all aggressive but they are not pushing girls in each and every task. Shukla’s aggression is out of his control as well. Hence there needs to be strict check on it. If any one is slightly neutral they would agree that WKV aim was to show Shukla as right and Mahira as wrong.If a guy is aggressive beyond normal limits it’s up to the guy to keep it in check it is not up to the girls to behave in a certain way. This very thinking is regressive .

Sid did not push Mahira. Stop saying it again n again .. saying it again n again wont make it real

Originally posted by jyoti06

Well said ..

Also big boss need to b clear here ..if they give such agressive pull push tasks then keep.boys and girls separate or put some specific rules ..

And mahira need to mk up her mind ki whether she want to play equality card or women card..if u play equality card then dont complain when u fall down in such type of physically draining tasks ..And if u want to play women card then stay away fm physically stronger ones than u b it man or woman bec u expect the same fm your opponent too ..

This wasn't a task where girls could not play because Asim's team had most girls and he won... Their best performers according to them were two girls so that speaks for itself. 

Mahira is a confused soul... She could have won this easily but she decided to lie about Siddharth hurting her physically then decided that girls are weak and men should concede in front of weak women 🤦‍♀️ 

Survival to the fittest.... Nature doesn't discriminate and when you have consented to be in a game where you are not asking big boss to define different rules for men and women.... Then don't expect a player to go against himself and lose for you when you don't like each other... 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Shabbo.Ji

Sid did not push Mahira. Stop saying it again n again .. saying it again n again wont make it real

😆 

There has been enough discussion on this and Ofc OP stated it very well! ... I for one enjoyed Salman's dhulai esp when he asked her to stop her nautanki and how it isn't going to work on him. How SAVAGE was that!🤣

Very sensible post. I have been saying this. Mahira herself making this girl issue. Ki maien kamzor hoon inke saamne. And that's why Salma said khud ko kamjor manti ho to  bhidna kyu  .

Now  I have only one suggestion.  Have it boy vs boy and girl vs girl. Simple karo khatam karo. 

Thank you for this 👏👏 

Brilliant post. 

In the task both were equally wrong. They should take it easy. Mahira got her share of bashing because she lied clearly that Sid ‘uthake patak diya’. He didn’t even touch her. What Sid explained was bang on when him and Paras pulled boxes both of them fell down due to equal forces. With Mahira that was not the case, she fell down but nothing was intentional. It’s a task and everyone is bound to get hurt and they did as well. It’s just that Mahira standing up immediately after a fall and fighting back aggressively and blaming someone falsely was outright wrong.

Her bashing was more because of the fact that she indirectly tried to taunt Salman and say that Sid was mahaan and never to speak against him. Yet I feel that Salman could have explained her a bit more politely. He ran all over her and was absolutely polite with Sid(again this could be because he had got punishment, still seemed wrong) They should have been bashed to close levels when compared. 

What is sad is the hurles of abuse against Sid and Salman. People are so engrossed in their hatred on one that they are not able to differentiate between right and wrong. 

I think both were wrong...salman should be neutral enough to bash both of them..it was almost like u guys know sid is aggressive so should not go near him...that is also not done na.. 

But the way sid pulled the sack was too much yaa...she literally went n hit her head...I'm not telling sid is completely wrong here but atleast he should have done it in more mild way...n more than that he was unapologetic also... afterall it's just a task ..what if she got hurt more n if it was a serious injury...there was definitely a chance for that...that shows his inhuman nature...

Originally posted by FruitToasty

Very well said and to the point.

Why is the issue of Mahira vs Siddharth being blown out of proportion to girls vs men? 

Mahira does not represent 50% population of this world as Shukla doesn't represent the other 50% population... These are two individuals who are equally determined to win the game or tasks... 

Why talk about girl vs man when both individuals gave consent to be the part of a task? Treat them as humans... The case would have been same between Shukla and some man who is not as bulky as him.... 

Mahira said that Shukla should have conceded defeat because Mahira is a girl, therefore weaker than a man... It was Mahira who made this into girl vs man... She said that girls are weak... 

Shukla said he won't concede defeat because they were in task... Which is his prerogative like it is Mahira's right not to back down in front of an aggressive or bully. 

Salman asked Mahira.... Why didn't she let go if she knew Shukla is aggressive and she is weaker than him? These were Mahira's words...Salman didn't say girls are weaker because Shukla's team nominated two girls for captaincy as they were too good in the task.... Why is Mahira expecting that Shukla, a man who is aggressive bull would think about Mahira? She has to think about herself.... Mahira said she didn't want to leave because Shukla is aggressive... Similarly Shukla didn't leave because Mahira is a girl... 

Mahira kept lying that Shukla picked her up and threw her down "Merko utha ke patka".... 

It's not always a girl's fault.... But Mahira was at fault and she is not every girl in this world.... She is a girl who used girl card and said that girls are weaker than men so Shukla should have left...which is stupid because both gave their consent for this task and both wanted to win 

Well said dear!!! 

This post is not about Shukla defense but it is about how Housemates were trying to project this whole accident into a crime because crime does happen with intentions not accidents. Mahira was more at fault because she got justice from big boss and whole incident should be wrapped up there but she didn't satisfied with Big Boss decision still went ahead with her women and victim card. Somewhere she did everything intentionally to convert  this accident into a vote bank which is some extent successful too.

PTA nhi Shukla ko aggression ki adh mein kitni chut milegi...👎🏼 2 bar Salman Bol Chuka hai use apne aggression pe Kam Karo ....no wonder next week bhi koi physical task hoga tab bhi woh aggression dikhayega...aur Salman use wahi same ghisi piti line Bol dega...👎🏼