Why So Much Fuss And Cry On This Scripted Show

Share
Posted: 8 months ago

Why So Much Fuss And Cry On This Scripted Show

there are many issues In India which a common man has to face daily. why people keep quiet and mum on those. is this show that important that people trend and make it an issue to discuss

this is another fake drama created by channel + host to rake in the moolah and laugh all the way to the bank... they know the common man needs this kind of nautanki and thats why all these channels make such shows...

Why dont people question the elected representatives of the problems they face in daily life...

if people stop watching and discussing the fake drama created to hype it and earn TRP the show will vanish itself and so will the so called BHAI of Baaliwood


PS - DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO BUT DONT MAKE THIS SHOW AN ISSUE


smiley20


2 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

You are so right...host and channel are making big bucks at the cost of the contestants and viewers. I think celebrities should stop taking part in this shit show. 

0 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE


You are so right...host and channel are making big bucks at the cost of the contestants and viewers. I think celebrities should stop taking part in this shit show. 

not just this show - look at any such so called reality / singing / dancing / game shows

they show fake crying / people getting upset / children being dragged / women being kissed on cheeks and then that trends

smiley7

Edited by oyebollywood - 8 months ago
1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by oyebollywood


not just this show - look at any such so called reality / singing / dancing / game shows

they show fake crying / people getting upset / children being dragged / women being kissed on cheeks and then that trends

smiley7

Don't get me started on nach baliye...how they fake relationships...Faizal & muskaan , nityaami & shantanu....just for some bucks smiley18

0 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE


Don't get me started on nach baliye...how they fake relationships...Faizal & muskaan , nityaami & shantanu....just for some bucks smiley18

coz people are watching the nautanki on all these shows - praise them and call them GOD / Goddesses

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE


Don't get me started on nach baliye...how they fake relationships...Faizal & muskaan , nityaami & shantanu....just for some bucks smiley18

What about Vishal then ? 

Nach Baliye was made another Big Boss lookalike by Salman's team.

It never got the trps.  God Prince won ?

I felt Anita was good , saw some Instagram clips even her husband was in sync and he is a ex banker.

Why did BB bring Vishal for entertainment, if he plays his cards well more trps. 

Frankly speaking at some point of time viewers will get fed up of Rashmi Shukla tamasha.

I feel rangeela has achieved what it wanted. The previous season was a big flop.

even the Ayodhya verdict was over shadowed on trends and the niche audiences are either checking voot or sitting in front of TV sets.

0 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by Salutethearmy


What about Vishal then ? 

Nach Baliye was made another Big Boss lookalike by Salman's team.

It never got the trps.  God Prince won ?

I felt Anita was good , saw some Instagram clips even her husband was in sync and he is a ex banker.

Why did BB bring Vishal for entertainment, if he plays his cards well more trps. 

Frankly speaking at some point of time viewers will get fed up of Rashmi Shukla tamasha.

I feel rangeela has achieved what it wanted. The previous season was a big flop.

even the Ayodhya verdict was over shadowed on trends and the niche audiences are either checking voot or sitting in front of TV sets.

Anita & Rohit were really good...

But again Khali phukat drama with Vishal & madhurima...and end prince wins....ye toh anticlimax hogaya...smiley18...shraddha was good too..but again..it doesn't matter who got the votes..it's all about who the judges want 

0 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Entertainment portals and forums pe aur kya karenge ??? Political issues toh discuss nai Kar sakte nasmiley24

Social awareness is social awareness.....kahin pe bhi discuss ho.....whether it's discussed in a movie or on a forum......ders no harm to be honest.

And what do we get discussing about our nominated representatives ??? It's just a discussion at the end of the day. Noone heads or changes reading dt either.

0 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Cry cry kitna cry

ashi_lovely   5   554

ashi_lovely 5 554 5 months ago munnihyderabad
Why do you like Shukla and why not??

BasKahDia   24   878

BasKahDia 24 878 5 months ago deepu221
Why BB why?

peeyara   11   873

peeyara 11 873 5 months ago Chotimotipsycho
Why Salman why??

Bhoj3012   0   305

Bhoj3012 0 305 5 months ago Bhoj3012
Why BB why?

Desi-Videsi   1   272

Desi-Videsi 1 272 6 months ago HoneY_BeE

Topic Info

12 Replies 799Views

Topic started by oyebollywood

Last replied by adventurousman

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP