Yavar24 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey, guys today we come with a new post about telegram groups invite link list. Empowerment of communities is the need of the hour and hence telegram groups are proving to be a powerful tool for doing so. 100,000 members can be supported in a single group and we can have an unlimited amount of such groups. Photos and plans can be shared on the  telegram groups with families and friends. To keep in touch with the investors and to answer their question telegram groups are very useful. This can also be used for coordination work with teams and businesses.

I have used whatsapp and telegram both but if honestly asked I would rate telegram better than whatsapp. I m not saying that whatsapp is bad but telegram has some features that give it an edge over .Telegram is entirely free, you don’t even require a balance to talk. I would definitely suggest you to join telegram and make friends worldwide.

We all want things, especially with our friends and loved ones. But how many times did you did you get disappointed because you weren’t able to send the video because its size was to big. Whatsapp only allows you to send up to 16 MB video and that is one of its major drawbacks. Don’t get disappointed anymore, telegram allows you to send a video of size 1.5 GB. Isn’t it amazing? Indeed it is.

But for some of us this is still not very relevant. This is because data consumption problem is arising. Most of us have limited data. We run out of data very soon. But there is a way in which we can reduce data consumption while sending files. Click on options then click on Automatic media download and hence we can modify the settings according to our convenience.

Do you know what is the most outstanding feature of telegram?  You must have seen your friends sharing invite links. When a telegram group invite link is sent, you can join the group without admin’s permission or without the consent of the admin. This feature of telegram makes it stand on the top other related apps in the market. However,  also has the same feature available in it. By simply opening the link new users are redirected to a particular telegram group.