Now I want to see Mahira with trophy

Posted: 4 years ago

I have been watching Bigg boss since season 2. I always had my favs since beginning, but this time I had less interest and wanted to distance myself from show, rather just observed forum as mute spectator .

But biasedness of channel, host and nastyness of Shukla,forced me to choose Mahira. 

I was never her fan, but disliked shukla's badtameez nature. He reminds me of goonda boys of college, who always bully girls.

But show has crossed all limits, ***t*rds , now I want to see Mahira with trophy 

Sorry Asim, I found you sensible, but you are again turned out be a sidekick of shukla.

Gali ka kutta Jeet Jaye, but don't want to see Shukla as winner now. 

N Salman, you n ur movies both sucks.

You lost your fan, who admired you as person. 

You never admired Salman, every year you come here to bash Salman. So just directly bash na, why acting like fake fan turned hater? ðŸ˜†

She has won a million hearts yesterday. Thanks Salman Khan.

I also agree with you the reason being the way this girl being no star kid or high celebrity is being treated by host n psycho shukla in the house she deserves it 

I just want to have same laugh at shukla ka crushed male ego as well as host’s ego when mahira takes away trophy 

That’s justice served😳

Agree, the way Shukla makes fun of girls ,and treat arti was totally undignified. But rather than mending his ways, Shukla was bucked up. 

Mahira is neither miss world, nor most deserving candidate of house, but she didn't deserve this behaviour. 

At least she stand up against bully Shukla, which is important in itself. Now my support will be to any Tom dick Harry but not to Shukla. 

Mahira was not even in my consideration list but Salman's non stop bashing is making her a hero. You never know she might win the trophy.

Let her beat WC’s in terms of vote first phir og’s toh dur ki baat hai 

Same here, now I really want Mahira to win. Tired of biasedness of host n channel. 

Salman behaved badly with her

But ye ladki itni bhi mahan nahi hai ki winner ban jaye😆

There are better players like Paras n Asim n even Rashmi 

Will never happen. Agar Sid aur Salman galat bhi hai - you can’t just make someone the winner for retaliation or settling actors purposes. 

Gauhar was a different because she was actually a strong player with VALID argument and stands.