Competition for Shukla - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I don’t think there is any competition for Shukla. BB’s bias has sealed the deal.😆. Even Vishal won’t be able to change BB’s decision. If Vishal is coming both him and BB are only trying to cash in his current popularity . That is it. BB has for more than one month now is trying to make Shukla a hero. They won’t and they shouldn’t change that decision. Completion is only for the 2nd place now.😆. Between Vishal and Rashmi o guess. If and when he comes.

Originally posted by -SuPeRNaTuRaLs-

Hmm...he gets over friendly with guys especially...and Paras is lady’s man type...so less chance but let’s see.

Or we'll finally get that mythical 'third group' 😆

Originally posted by Sabhayata

I don’t think there is any competition for Shukla. BB’s bias has sealed the deal.😆. Even Vishal won’t be able to change BB’s decision. If Vishal is coming both him and BB are only trying to cash in his current popularity . That is it. BB has for more than one month now is trying to make Shukla a hero. They won’t and they shouldn’t change that decision. Completion is only for the 2nd place now.😆. Between Vishal and Rashmi o guess. If and when he comes.

For 2nd position I thought it’s Asim 🤔...Rashmi already got eliminated once, and BB made sure to clarify again that Rashmi and Debo got eliminated due to less votes lol

Is Vishal really that popular? I didn’t knew...I have watched him in Chandrakanta and also NB...he dances really good, but I thought he might not have many fans due to his fights with Madhurima 😉 

Originally posted by -SuPeRNaTuRaLs-

For 2nd position I thought it’s Asim 🤔...Rashmi already got eliminated once, and BB made sure to clarify again that Rashmi and Debo got eliminated due to less votes lol

Is Vishal really that popular? I didn’t knew...I have watched him in Chandrakanta and also NB...he dances really good, but I thought he might not have many fans due to his fights with Madhurima 😉 

Well it depends on how much you believe in BB’s comment that Rash and Devo got low votes.😆 If you believe this then tomorrow BB can as easily say that Asim got lower votes than Rashmi. My point is Asim is just a minion of Shukla and Rashmi is one of the leaders of her group. Generally it’s the leaders who come out as finalists. Well Vishal would definitely be a finalist . If he is coming mid season at least this much he would have negotiated with BB.

Originally posted by Sabhayata

Well it depends on how much you believe in BB’s comment that Rash and Devo got low votes.😆 If you believe this then tomorrow BB can as easily say that Asim got lower votes than Rashmi. My point is Asim is just a minion of Shukla and Rashmi is one of the leaders of her group. Generally it’s the leaders who come out as finalists. Well Vishal would definitely be a finalist . If he is coming mid season at least this much he would have negotiated with BB.

I believe BB has realized Asim’s popularity that’s why in last task they made Asim and Paras as group leaders...Rashmi was also leader once...but let’s see in next task who becomes the leader- Paras or Rashmi..lol...yea let’s see, I am still unaware on Vishal’s popularity on SM.

Originally posted by BBfan24x7

Or we'll finally get that mythical 'third group' 😆

Yes the question is with whom? 😄