New strategies for opponents of shukla

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

After wkw ,I was thinking how Vikas Gupta changed his strategies when Salman supported Shilpa..n he is my all time fvt..smartly changed entire narrative and was liked n respected by so many..opponents here need some good strategies to tackle this one sided game..mastermind wale dimag ki need h bus

The biggest lighter is Paras !! Whenever i expect ignorance from him he does the vice versa !! Best is to ignore Shukla and his antics !! But nobody does that. This is the biggest problem. He tries to provoke and when they gets provoked he acts to be a victim card....😡 Badmaash kahika ðŸ¤£

Anyway Vikas was one of my fav in the BB11 too after Hina ! Ainwayi Mastermind Vikas Gupta nahi bana thaa vo he got smart at the right time. I hope BB13 contestants follow this Ran-neeti of Vikas Gupta and move on.

Edited by Pixie98 - 4 years ago

Jab Sab aapne against ho jaye..toh it's high time strategies Ko change karo...paras be stand liya..Abhi usko dimag aur lagana padega..n min Rashmi me Hina wala dum Ni h imo, this season has contestants with good potential ..but none is doing anything..Vishal se kuch umeed h...but vo agressive h..we need sharp n calm person 

Originally posted by Pixie98

The biggest lighter is Paras !! Whenever i expect ignorance from him he does the vice versa !! Best is to ignore Shukla and his antics !! But nobody does that. This is the biggest problem. He tries to provoke and when they gets provoked he acts to be a victim card....😡 Badmaash kahika ðŸ¤£

Anyway Vikas was one of my fav in the BB11 too after Hina ! Ainwayi Mastermind Vikas Gupta nahi bana thaa vo he got smart at the right time. I hope BB13 contestants follow this Ran-neeti of Vikas Gupta and move on.

Actually Paras is very harmless...he is just playing the perfect game.