Bigg Boss 13

Colors & BB makers FCUK YOU !!!!!!

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Disclaimer - This post is only for the channel and makers. I am not intended to hurt any contestant in this post.

I signed up this season for some refreshing entertainment like BB11 but this season is all about Shukla and pukeworthy favourism shit. Just because of my favs i am watching this cheap graded crap !!

In the name of entertainment they are showing utter fcking shit on tv !! 

I feel now legal action need to be taken against BB & Colors !! On one side Colors is running women centric new conceptual shows and on other side downgrading women who worked for them not once but so many times. Bloody hypocrite channel !!!

Personal Opinion of mine - Cheee !!! Mahira worked so many times for Colors. She got paid i agree but actor ki koi izzat hoti hai ki nahi hoti. Ye kya hai yaar !! Aise vasuli karoge tum uski salary !!! Uski national tv pe izzat utaarke !! Siddharth didnt do anything wrong ? fine ! AUR AGAR SIDDHARTH WRONG NAHI THAA TOH BB NE USKO NOMINATE KYUN KIYAAN... MAZAAK CHAL RAHA HAI KYA SAALA YAHA PAR NAUTANKI DIKHATE HON AUDIENCE KE SAAMNE. Mahira cried her heart out usmein bhi nautanki dikhti hai #BiasedHostSalmanKhan ko !!! Bloody cheap and low life people running this channel. They all should be sued.... Har roz ek female and male celebrity ko harass karte hai ek ko favour karne keliye. Kabhi socha hai that if after this not a single popular celeb works with colors toh kaise chalega colors channel !!! 

Audience will make you pay for this colors & bb makers you are not the exception !!! 

Edited by Pixie98 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This show and the host have very regressive thoughts, if a man is strong just give up...😑😑

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Because celebs were refusing to do this biased and fixed show, they had to get commoners. And I hope celebrities think a dozen times before signing up for this show because the makers derive sadistic pleasure out of humiliating contestants, all to favour one physcho whom they have their hearts set on. 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It’s absolutely disgusting and agitating to watch this horror of a show. I want everyone to say no to enter this show. Or just Be prepared to get disfigured or killed for this shi*** show. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Influence in a sophisticated way, if you have to, but they are now doing it open, that looks so odd. 😑

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

This show and the host have very regressive thoughts, if a man is strong just give up...😑😑

I wonder why this retrogressive attitude, either an ignorance or lack of exposure to a free and fair world.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

I wonder why this retrogressive attitude, either an ignorance or lack of exposure to a free and fair world.

I don't think Sallu comes from a regressive family, infact his family is very modern...but I think it's ingrained in Indian men to treat women as submissive. 

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie98

Disclaimer - This post is only for the channel and makers. I am not intended to hurt any contestant in this post.

I signed up this season for some refreshing entertainment like BB11 but this season is all about Shukla and pukeworthy favourism shit. Just because of my favs i am watching this cheap graded crap !!

In the name of entertainment they are showing utter fcking shit on tv !! 

I feel now legal action need to be taken against BB & Colors !! On one side Colors is running women centric new conceptual shows and on other side downgrading women who worked for them not once but so many times. Bloody hypocrite channel !!!

Personal Opinion of mine - Cheee !!! Mahira worked so many times for Colors. She got paid i agree but actor ki koi izzat hoti hai ki nahi hoti. Ye kya hai yaar !! Aise vasuli karoge tum uski salary !!! Uski national tv pe izzat utaarke !! Siddharth didnt do anything wrong ? fine ! AUR AGAR SIDDHARTH WRONG NAHI THAA TOH BB NE USKO NOMINATE KYUN KIYAAN... MAZAAK CHAL RAHA HAI KYA SAALA YAHA PAR NAUTANKI DIKHATE HON AUDIENCE KE SAAMNE. Mahira cried her heart out usmein bhi nautanki dikhti hai #BiasedHostSalmanKhan ko !!! Bloody cheap and low life people running this channel. They all should be sued.... Har roz ek female and male celebrity ko harass karte hai ek ko favour karne keliye. Kabhi socha hai that if after this not a single popular celeb works with colors toh kaise chalega colors channel !!! 

Audience will make you pay for this colors & bb makers you are not the exception !!! 

I’m at a loss of words to appreciate you for this bold post, with colourful language, it only shows your frustration.  

Thank you for raising your voice against the hypocrisy of the channel. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Let us all work togther & find a solution. What about writing a open letter to I&B Ministry & women wellfare ministry asking for a apology from Salman khan?

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

I don't think Sallu comes from a regressive family, infact his family is very modern...but I think it's ingrained in Indian men to treat women as submissive. 

Regressiveness is not only limited to relationships. His family is a male-dominated family with women as homemakers only. So the gender stereotypes of men as hunters and women as gatherers are quite ingrained in his brain.

Edited by Atonement - 4 years ago