Sana's fake apology

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 10 days ago

Yes, it's fake. Some weeks back she was talking about breaking Himanshi's face & when Himanshi entered the show all of a sudden she is apologetic.smiley37 Waah! Matlab kya palti maari.smiley36 Anyways, she is expert at that. smiley2

I am not talking anyone's side. It's just that I feel Himanshi has the full right to accept Sana's apology or not. Can't blame her for this. It takes time to forgive from heart. Ha, it can happen with the speed of light just when you're faking it. We do not know what she, her brother and her full family went through. She might forgive her but yeah it would take time. At the end of the day, I would like both of them to hug it out. Forgive & Forget. They have a long life ahead. 

Edited by shiny9911 - 10 days ago

Ab toh forgive n forget hone se raha...Himanshi was brought inside taaki gade murde ukhaade smiley15 but Big Boss ka popat ho gaya as one is in royal ignore mode n other in fake apology one lol...toh kal aag mein ghee daalne ka kaam kar diya...ab toh fireworks hoge...aage badho bacchi...don't worry vakeelji is dere...agar kuch upar niche ho gaya toh sambhaal lenge smiley14

Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Ab toh forgive n forget hone se raha...Himanshi was brought inside taaki gade murde ukhaade smiley15 but Big Boss ka popat ho gaya as one is in royal ignore mode n other in fake apology one lol...toh kal aag mein ghee daalne ka kaam kar diya...ab toh fireworks hoge...aage badho bacchi...don't worry vakeelji is dere...agar kuch upar niche ho gaya toh sambhaal lenge smiley14

Kal toh sachme Salman ne aag mein ghee daala. Spoilers me v h upcoming fight between Sana and Himanshi. smiley36

@bold BB ka plan fail huya islye kal vakeel ji ko rishwat deke daant khilwayi Sana ko taaki wo drama shuru karesmiley36

Originally posted by shiny9911

Kal toh sachme Salman ne aag mein ghee daala. Spoilers me v h upcoming fight between Sana and Himanshi. smiley36

@bold BB ka plan fail huya islye kal vakeel ji ko rishwat deke daant khilwayi Sana ko taaki wo drama shuru karesmiley36

Daant kaha thi...dekha nahi kitne pyaar se bacchi ko samjha raha tha despite bacchi's sarcastic responses one after another...Shukla n Salman both r very patient when it comes to bacchi else immediately fuse udd jaata hai dono ka smiley9

Sana is anyway fake. Her apology saying 'matashri matashri' that day itself was irritating. 

Not that Himanshi has a winsome personality. Is it that her face is permanently set into a scowl? No expression nothing. 

Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Daant kaha thi...dekha nahi kitne pyaar se bacchi ko samjha raha tha despite bacchi's sarcastic responses one after another...Shukla n Salman both r very patient when it comes to bacchi else immediately fuse udd jaata hai dono ka smiley9

Or Mahira k sathe just the opposite behavior. smiley12

Originally posted by shiny9911

Yes, it's fake. Some weeks back she was talking about breaking Himanshi's face & when Himanshi entered the show all of a sudden she is apologetic.smiley37 Waah! Matlab kya palti maari.smiley36 Anyways, she is expert at that. smiley2

I am not talking anyone's side. It's just that I feel Himanshi has the full right to accept Sana's apology or not. Can't blame her for this. It takes time to forgive from heart. Ha, it can happen with the speed of light just when you're faking it. We do not know what she, her brother and her full family went through. She might forgive her but yeah it would take time. At the end of the day, I would like both of them to hug it out. Forgive & Forget. They have a long life ahead. 

I agree...no use hanging on to this forever..not going to be good for anyone

Edited by soap_fan - 10 days ago
  • Page of 1 Go