Bigg Boss 13

Karma will hit you back Mr Shukla

Criticism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After all being said and done in yesterday's episode. And that Psycho was so chilled out knowing his PR/Lawyer will handle everything and channel to laya hi mjhe jitaane ke lie hai. Both Arti & He went and said andar jo ho rha hai wahi dikhra hai. No baby andar jo hora hai wo hume dikhra hai but tumhare lawyer ko nhi.

Shukli gang is on Cloud 9 since a lot of weeks and genuine victims are being targeted every now and then so that they should go back in shell and should not take a stand against the psycho after all he is the victim. People ganged up on him no matter what he does.

I've never seen someone this much physically hurt cuz of fellow contestant. And makers and host are clearly supporting his aggression because he is their favourite. Uska aggression nhi rukega logo ko uske aage piche aana band kr dena chahiye.

There will be a day inside this house only when MR Shukla and all his blind fans will see the reality.

I might sound cheesy but bhagwan k ghr me der hai andher nhi, this is actually suitable here.

All the victim will surely get the fruit of their wait. Stay strong Paras, Mahira, Rashmi and others. This will make you stronger.

Maybe you can't see the aggression of public after yesterday's episode maybe you will take a step back from that Mushtanda and gang but that is for your benefit..this will make you stronger.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A person being tagged aggressive; drug addict; rude to women will nevre get work in TV or Bollywood. He is finished even before BB ends.

Although he can get role of heroine's brother or Salman's father in "Tiger Kab Marega" or "Race 4" etc. And it will flop.

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Audience is much much much bigger than any fandom or followers !! Agar Audience apne pe utar aayi toh Shukla ke kapde utar jaane hai !!

I signed up this season for some refreshing entertainment like BB11 but this season is all about Shukla and pukeworthy favourism shit. Just because of my favs i am watching this cheap graded crap !!

In the name of entertainment they are showing shit on tv !! I feel now legal action need to be taken against BB & Colors !! On one side Colors is running women centric new conceptual shows and on other side downgrading celebs who worked for them not once but so many times. Bloody hypocrite !!!

Criticism thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

A person being tagged aggressive; drug addict; rude to women will nevre get work in TV or Bollywood. He is finished even before BB ends.

Although he can get role of heroine's brother or Salman's father in "Tiger Kab Marega" or "Race 4" etc. And it will flop.

Tiger kab marega ðŸ¤£Oh god🤣

I don't feel it. The way Tv people are supporting him nepotism has a way for him in Bollywood.

Remember how in Khatron Ke Khiladi he was out and came back again as Wild card and won the show? At that time itself everybody knew about the favoritism. To ye to kuch nhi hai bhaiya.