Posted: 4 years ago

Ok i get it kaira fans are deeply attached to them and deeply invested in their story but is it really fair to the actors. To expect them to keep playing the same character for years jist because we are not done with them and when are we going to be "done" with kaira the - the answer "Never" let s face it even if this leap new would have come 3 years later then also people would have said the same thing that they don't want to let go of kaira abd that we are not done with them because we are fans 

But in all this don't you guya think that its shivangi and moshin whose growth as actors is being hindered   ?? 

I think its time to let kaira go and let Moshin and shivangi to explore better opportunities play varied characters and improve their craft .

I donโ€™t think so. Three years is very less a period for Kaira to even think of moving to another show. Akshara and Naitik story ran for double the period. Kaira hardly stayed united and lived  as married couple ...they had more separations than their years of togetherness in marriage.

They got a kid whose brought up was not up to the mark. They should deal with Kairav and change him for better and then they have to pursue his academic interests. Another baby in future preferably a girl will be a delight and relief for every one. Then their family issues. Kirti,Gayu And Vansh insecurities,Manish business matters,Surekha track...they can deal with all these if the writers write the story in a gripping and interesting way..three more years they can explore talent of Shivin ..

For me this is not the time they should end Kaira. Who will watch grown up Kairav? I wonโ€™t. No Kaira no show for me.

Originally posted by ltelidevara

I donโ€™t think so. Three years is very less a period for Kaira to even think of moving to another show. Akshara and Naitik story ran for double the period. Kaira hardly stayed united and lived  as married couple ...they had more separations than their years of togetherness in marriage.

They got a kid whose brought up was not up to the mark. They should deal with Kairav and change him for better and then they have to pursue his academic interests. Another baby in future preferably a girl will be a delight and relief for every one. Then their family issues. Kirti,Gayu And Vansh insecurities,Manish business matters,Surekha track...they can deal with all these if the writers write the story in a gripping and interesting way..three more years they can explore talent of Shivin ..

For me this is not the time they should end Kaira. Who will watch grown up Kairav? I wonโ€™t. No Kaira no show for me.

Its not about but about shivin and i now is the time they should move on greener pasture and explore more opportunities three years is a long time 

Plus i am naksh fans would have thought the same thing that they wont watch without their favourite pair but the show continued and garnered many news fans didn't ?? 

Same will happen with another leap many will stop watching many news will gained thats how it works 

You see "the show must go on "

I fully agree with you. Daily soap format is such that actors are stuck in the same serial for years..their scope of growth and doing different roles and progressing becomes less..like mohsin cant do romantic boyish roles always after a certain age.so every good thing must come to an end and if the end if good we should be happy with it and accept it  . It's good for us, the serial, the makers , the actors and  the channel also. To get rid of the stagnancy it's important that they move on. Kaira has been churned a lot in these years..separations and leaps will destroy whatever good they have created so far..like in the recent track..the past and present was beautiful, let the future also be beautiful by giving it a nice ending ..the track I mean.

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Ok i get it kaira fans are deeply attached to them and deeply invested in their story but is it really fair to the actors. To expect them to keep playing the same character for years jist because we are not done with them and when are we going to be "done" with kaira the - the answer "Never" let s face it even if this leap new would have come 3 years later then also people would have said the same thing that they don't want to let go of kaira abd that we are not done with them because we are fans 

But in all this don't you guya think that its shivangi and moshin whose growth as actors is being hindered   ?? 

I think its time to let kaira go and let Moshin and shivangi to explore better opportunities play varied characters and improve their craft .

hi poorab... nice to see one of our ladies from our silsila forum here.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Originally posted by _charu_

I fully agree with you. Daily soap format is such that actors are stuck in the same serial for years..their scope of growth and doing different roles and progressing becomes less..like mohsin cant do romantic boyish roles always after a certain age.so every good thing must come to an end and if the end if good we should be happy with it and accept it  . It's good for us, the serial, the makers , the actors and  the channel also. To get rid of the stagnancy it's important that they move on. Kaira has been churned a lot in these years..separations and leaps will destroy whatever good they have created so far..like in the recent track..the past and present was beautiful, let the future also be beautiful by giving it a nice ending ..the track I mean.

Exactly now i think time is right for perfect happy ending   kaira have lived their term now its timefor shivin to move to better prospects and explore different opportunities we should think from their perspective too doing same thing continuously for years can be monotonous with absolutely no growth in their careee graph its very unfair for us to expect them keep doing this

Originally posted by Indira1211

hi poorab... nice to see one of our ladies from our silsila forum here.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey indira ๐Ÿค—

Wassup hw r u ?? 

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Hey indira ๐Ÿค—

Wassup hw r u ?? 

Iโ€™m good ๐Ÿ˜€. We have a mauhaan/ishaali thread on the celebrity fan clubs forum..you must visit there sometime ...Silpa and Chandu are there regularly and sometimes our other friends from silsila pop in,.

Iโ€™m good ๐Ÿ˜€. We have a mauhaan/ishaali thread on the celebrity fan clubs forum..you must visit there sometime ...Silpa and Chandu are there regularly and sometimes our other friends from silsila pop in,.

I know will visit soon 

Pl Give me thread link indira