Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yes . Alif deserves a better rating but sadly its TRPs are around 3.πŸ˜’

Exactly it's a superb drama and it deserves to be in top 10

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am happy for Ruswai. But I don't see anything special about TSH.πŸ˜•however I am happy for Imran because his other 2 dramas which are on air , and deserve praise aren't doing well.πŸ˜’

I understand what you are saying about Thora Sa Haq as it is about two women and one man, but I still feel that, Seher's father was not guilty and eh was accused of cheating on his first wife who was Rabia's sister. I feel there is something else and it is nto just about him being unfaithful, Rabia will later get to know about the truth 

Jo Tu Chahay is quite underrated and deserves more appreciation , I am not liking Imran's character in Thora Sa Haq, what do you think about his character, I am liking Mashal's character the most as of now. 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hariskh

I understand what you are saying about Thora Sa Haq as it is about two women and one man, but I still feel that, Seher's father was not guilty and eh was accused of cheating on his first wife who was Rabia's sister. I feel there is something else and it is nto just about him being unfaithful, Rabia will later get to know about the truth 

Jo Tu Chahay is quite underrated and deserves more appreciation , I am not liking Imran's character in Thora Sa Haq, what do you think about his character, I am liking Mashal's character the most as of now. 

Yes. I too felt there's more to Seher's father's story than of cheating on a wife. Imran's char is good till now, he is harsh to Seher because he felt that she caused him this trouble, but when he'll start thinking wisely he'll realize that it wasn't her fault. 

I am surprised coz they didn't seek divorce. None of them is interested in this relationship, so what is the big deal if they cancel this nikah now !πŸ˜•

awida thumbnail

Hey !

Where have you been?😲

Missed you a lot ..

Daasi is a romantic drama starring : Adeel Hussain and Mawra. 

Plz @AG change the title of your post : Makafat. It is now named : Mohabbat Na Kario

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

^^ Daasi is nt gd, not in list?

Was busy , so 

K , IL change 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

^^ Daasi is nt gd, not in list?

Was busy , so 

K , IL change 

Daasi is just ok. But I like watching it. TRPs wise it is topped by Ramze Ishq and Bewafai on Mondays.

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes. I too felt there's more to Seher's father's story than of cheating on a wife. Imran's char is good till now, he is harsh to Seher because he felt that she caused him this trouble, but when he'll start thinking wisely he'll realize that it wasn't her fault. 

I am surprised coz they didn't seek divorce. None of them is interested in this relationship, so what is the big deal if they cancel this nikah now !πŸ˜•

I want the confusion to be cleared about Seher's father, I havea   feeling that, Munaiza has spread false information, I may be wrong, but I don't trust her , I don't like the character of Imran's father, he forced a relationship on both of them and is hiding this big truth from Hareem and others 

Zamin did the marriage in so much pressure and that is why I don't blame him for getting married because he had compulsion and his father emotionally manipulated him into getting married at that time 

Yeah I would want them to divorce and it is fair that,. Hareem will get married with Zamin as they both love eachother , so I want the end game to be Hareem and Zamin, they should just separate so that, less confusion takes place and Zamin's father is creating more confusion by asking Seher to nto tell any of her friends about where she stays, he is making more things difficult for Seher by isolating her form everyone 

Edited by hariskh - 4 years ago
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: hariskh

I want the confusion to be cleared about Seher's father, I havea   feeling that, Munaiza has spread false information, I may be wrong, but I don't trust her , I don't like the character of Imran's father, he forced a relationship on both of them and is hiding this big truth from Hareem and others 

Zamin did the marriage in so much pressure and that is why I don't blame him for getting married because he had compulsion and his father emotionally manipulated him into getting married at that time 

Yeah I would want them to divorce and it is fair that,. Hareem will get married with Zamin as they both love eachother , so I want the end game to be Hareem and Zamin, they should just separate so that, less confusion takes place and Zamin's father is creating more confusion by asking Seher to nto tell any of her friends about where she stays, he is making more things difficult for Seher by isolating her form everyone 

But marriages happen in heavens. Qismat wins over love as you know. And no Pakistani drama which deserves its name will settle to such a logic solution. For this Seher and Zamin won't seek divorce, they'll descover many things in common, and start falling for eacother. πŸ˜†