My first take on this seasons contestants...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I am a silent reader who just read the forum topics and people views but this time i thought to give my opinion about the contestants...let me clear that i am no ones fan i am neutral who used to like asim in initial days...i dont hate anyone just giving my opinion..

the most famous person of the house siddharth shukla..i liked him when he entered the house...but within a day he showed his attitude and behaviour which i thought was becoz of rashmi and his issue outsude the house...but to be honest this guy has some serious issues about his mental health..the way he talks its completely rubbish...he is very disrespectful towards women...the way he treats arti is completely unacceptable...i dont know why salman khan is supporting him for his nonsense behaviour...he knows that arti is krushna's sister still he is not bashing him for behaving like this with her...i watched todays episode which was completely in support of shukla...the way he behaved with mahira was disgusting and he should be bashed about it...now if mahira stops doing the task becoz of shukla fear salman will bash her for not doing the task..i m not saying she is a saint but this week she was not wrong...shukla was targeting her and the way he looks at her with hatred his expressions changes like a psycho man..

About paras..mahira i would say they were not meant to be together but becoz of shehnaz they came closer..i feel paras was just using her but started to support her after the bashing they got from salman...paras is very cunning i dont like him at all but would definitely prefer him compared to shukla..

Arti asim shefali hemanshi

So all of them are just puppets of shukla..if shukla is not there they are boring..arti has got the tag of doormat of this season which is completely true..she is a very strong women but she becomes like a bhigi billi in front of shukla..the way he was telling her to follow what he says and she was explaining herself it was actually really disturbing..she is not allowed to talk any of the member of other group becoz he does not like it..which is completely wrong but if she is not taking the stand how can we help her..shefali observed that shukla is close to arti and shehnaz she easily removed them and became shuklas priority as she knew that shukla will support arti and shehnaz for the task and immunity so she started to spent time with him and became the favourite member..i really liked Asim and the way paras was bashing him in starting i wanted to beat paras but after that asim changed himself and started to show paras his place...but then he actually became chela of shukla he needs to distant himself from shukla but somewhere i feel if he does that he will not survive in this game for long..so if shukla is not there all 4 are boring and useless..

Shehnaz

I must say i knew this girl was faking this bacchi behaviour from day 1... she tried this today as well but could not do it as when anybody talks bad about her she becomes the person she actually is..but today i felt that salman was rude to her...he bashed rashmi for talking about shukla's personal issue.. he was doing the same today for shehnaz talking briefly about the personal issue of her and himanshi..she was actually bashed becoz she left shukla gang...salman should have bashed her when she was disgusting with dey..and mocking of koena..but obviously she was with shukla so he was promoting her..i dont like shehnaz as well but bashing her for her issue happened outside the house was completely wrong..

Rashmi and devo

Someone please tell rashmi to move on from shukla now...i know something really bad happened between them but time to move on with dignity... the way shukla behaves i think no women wants to talk to him but please you also dont poke ur nose in his business...overall she is entertaining but needs to stop shukla jaap..devo was fine with shukla but becoz she is friends with rashmi shukla started behaving rudely with her...and she started disliking him..her voice actually irritates me soo much that i mute my tv when she starts screaming..

Bhau arhaan khesari

Well i like khesari quite and simple with really nice attitude.he observes and then gives his opinion which is really good but he is not biggboss material..forget about arhaan as he is still non existing..bhau is entertaining but very clever...he is playing his game really well...he actually dethroned shehnaz as the entertainer..

I completely agree with salman on this line that this season is all about siddharth shukla...no one has got any strategy or any entertainment except fighting..i would say all of them are promoting him more and more by giving him too much importance..shukla shehnaz and paras should never win biggboss as per my opinion...

I am not a hater of shukla but he is present in every issue happening in the house...i m completely neutral who doesnot have any favourites..so please dont bash me if u dont agree with me...

"i feel paras was just using her"

"Why paras should not win it?"

Ok I agree to all of what you said, except the above. Can you please explain How was he using Mahira & why he shouldn't win?

Originally posted by camjs

I am a silent reader who just read the forum topics and people views but this time i thought to give my opinion about the contestants...let me clear that i am no ones fan i am neutral who used to like asim in initial days...i dont hate anyone just giving my opinion..

the most famous person of the house siddharth shukla..i liked him when he entered the house...but within a day he showed his attitude and behaviour which i thought was becoz of rashmi and his issue outsude the house...but to be honest this guy has some serious issues about his mental health..the way he talks its completely rubbish...he is very disrespectful towards women...the way he treats arti is completely unacceptable...i dont know why salman khan is supporting him for his nonsense behaviour...he knows that arti is krushna's sister still he is not bashing him for behaving like this with her...i watched todays episode which was completely in support of shukla...the way he behaved with mahira was disgusting and he should be bashed about it...now if mahira stops doing the task becoz of shukla fear salman will bash her for not doing the task..i m not saying she is a saint but this week she was not wrong...shukla was targeting her and the way he looks at her with hatred his expressions changes like a psycho man..

About paras..mahira i would say they were not meant to be together but becoz of shehnaz they came closer..i feel paras was just using her but started to support her after the bashing they got from salman...paras is very cunning i dont like him at all but would definitely prefer him compared to shukla..

Arti asim shefali hemanshi

So all of them are just puppets of shukla..if shukla is not there they are boring..arti has got the tag of doormat of this season which is completely true..she is a very strong women but she becomes like a bhigi billi in front of shukla..the way he was telling her to follow what he says and she was explaining herself it was actually really disturbing..she is not allowed to talk any of the member of other group becoz he does not like it..which is completely wrong but if she is not taking the stand how can we help her..shefali observed that shukla is close to arti and shehnaz she easily removed them and became shuklas priority as she knew that shukla will support arti and shehnaz for the task and immunity so she started to spent time with him and became the favourite member..i really liked Asim and the way paras was bashing him in starting i wanted to beat paras but after that asim changed himself and started to show paras his place...but then he actually became chela of shukla he needs to distant himself from shukla but somewhere i feel if he does that he will not survive in this game for long..so if shukla is not there all 4 are boring and useless..

Shehnaz

I must say i knew this girl was faking this bacchi behaviour from day 1... she tried this today as well but could not do it as when anybody talks bad about her she becomes the person she actually is..but today i felt that salman was rude to her...he bashed rashmi for talking about shukla's personal issue.. he was doing the same today for shehnaz talking briefly about the personal issue of her and himanshi..she was actually bashed becoz she left shukla gang...salman should have bashed her when she was disgusting with dey..and mocking of koena..but obviously she was with shukla so he was promoting her..i dont like shehnaz as well but bashing her for her issue happened outside the house was completely wrong..

Rashmi and devo

Someone please tell rashmi to move on from shukla now...i know something really bad happened between them but time to move on with dignity... the way shukla behaves i think no women wants to talk to him but please you also dont poke ur nose in his business...overall she is entertaining but needs to stop shukla jaap..devo was fine with shukla but becoz she is friends with rashmi shukla started behaving rudely with her...and she started disliking him..her voice actually irritates me soo much that i mute my tv when she starts screaming..

Bhau arhaan khesari

Well i like khesari quite and simple with really nice attitude.he observes and then gives his opinion which is really good but he is not biggboss material..forget about arhaan as he is still non existing..bhau is entertaining but very clever...he is playing his game really well...he actually dethroned shehnaz as the entertainer..

I completely agree with salman on this line that this season is all about siddharth shukla...no one has got any strategy or any entertainment except fighting..i would say all of them are promoting him more and more by giving him too much importance..shukla shehnaz and paras should never win biggboss as per my opinion...

I am not a hater of shukla but he is present in every issue happening in the house...i m completely neutral who doesnot have any favourites..so please dont bash me if u dont agree with me...

I agree with most of your observations, don't agree with some...I think different perspectives...👍🏼

Originally posted by SoPunk

"i feel paras was just using her"

"Why paras should not win it?"

Ok I agree to all of what you said, except the above. Can you please explain How was he using Mahira & why he shouldn't win?

Me too, don't agree with Paras bit, Paras is doing  exactly what you are supposed to do in Bigg boss...you don't have to win tasks to win the game, it's all about how you survive with different people how you can co-exist with them, which he is doing very well. He would make a good finalist. Which I think he will be. 

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

Me too, don't agree with Paras bit, Paras is doing  exactly what you are supposed to do in Bigg boss...you don't have to win tasks to win the game, it's all about how you survive with different people how you can co-exist with them, which he is doing very well. He would make a good finalist. Which I think he will be. 

Even the allegations they give to him looks like machine fed. His is he using Mahira? What does it even mean? They were told to make connection, they made. Is he using her for undue footage? for what had he used her which isn't natural in the show? Any undue thing he did? This is preposterous. 

Originally posted by SoPunk

Even the allegations they give to him looks like machine fed. His is he using Mahira? What does it even mean? They were told to make connection, they made. Is he using her for undue footage? for what had he used her which isn't natural in the show? Any undue thing he did? This is preposterous. 

Exactly! First 4 weeks, they were supposed to form connections. Paras chose Mahira for TTF. So, how was he using her? SS would have chosen Aarti, so was he using her?

Originally posted by DespicableMe

Exactly! First 4 weeks, they were supposed to form connections. Paras chose Mahira for TTF. So, how was he using her? SS would have chosen Aarti, so was he using her?

Thing is if he would have chosen, that was a requirement of the show. How's that using her? 

Shukla used Aarti in a different way, to push for his agenda. He strictly controlled what she will say, whom she can talk to, whom she can befriend, etc etc that's use for advancing your agenda.  He choreographs everything his friends (So called) do, that's use, when one doesn't have a free will.

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago