Bigg Boss 13

what do u feel? - Page 2

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

about hindustani bhau?? overacting ki dukaan.. always on attempts to show himself as mahaan n speaking in netween of everybody.. gets on my nerves EVEYTIMEEE

Kitna show off ki woh kitna samjdaar hai compared to others...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: DespicableMe

SS n Bhau are the same with women.

If they're feisty n individualistic they'll put them down.

If they weep n act weak n helpless, they'll act like they'll protect you.

It's all to make themselves feel superior men.

makes a lottt of sense actually!!

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Kitna show off ki woh kitna samjdaar hai compared to others...

even others with no-so-smjhdaar personalities are better than his so called smjhdaari😆

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

arre.....toh this is what you guys are saying that...Sid should be gentle with girls...Sid should have left the bag and let Mahira take it because he is stronger than Mahira....so what is the difference between what Bhau is saying and what Mahira supporters are saying?

Bcoz the incident we were discussing concerned Mahira. But he should be gentle with everyone. He's violent with everyone and that's s issue. 

If he wants to show physicality he should go to WWE or WWF. Even Khali didn't use his body to injure people to win a task. 

Even if that was a boy instead of Mahira, you can't go to a level to snatch a bag, where the other guy will be injured, remain civil. That's the point, I think you fail to understand his extreme lack of civility. This isn't olympics, or a physical sports, it's BiggBoss. 😊

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

Bcoz the incident we were discussing concerned Mahira. But he should be gentle with everyone. He's violent with everyone and that's s issue. 

If he wants to show physicality he should go to WWE or WWF. Even Khali didn't use his body to injure people to win a task. 

Even if that was a boy instead of Mahira, you can't go to a level to snatch a bag, where the other guy will be injured, remain civil. That's the point, I think you fail to understand his extreme lack of civility. This isn't olympics, or a physical sports, it's BiggBoss. 😊

exactly....Mahira should have just let it go...it wasn't Olympics....and yes I understand the lack of civility in the THE JHUND very well....😉

When Salman asked Mahira....why didn't u leave it...she says...because I was playing and I wanted my team to win...alle..le.le...Mahila baby......So was Sid playing fr his team and wanted to win the task...why should he have left the bag???

h123456789 thumbnail

Only Shukla is playing fair.He is the deserving winner of this season.

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

exactly....Mahira should have just let it go...it wasn't Olympics....and yes I understand the lack of civility in the THE JHUND very well....😉

Mahira picked it first & civility demands that Shukla picks another one. 

When a guy runs into everyone to fight it's not a JHUND, Still these people aren't JHUND  What Shukla created is a JHUND where there's no individuality. You better learn what's JHUND. Aarti is being punished because he's scared she will damage JHUND. 

Paras & Sana everyone voted for different person for captaincy, they gave Paap ki bojh to different persons, nobody fought with nobody, bcoz they have free will. That's not a JHUND.

SHUKLA's Everyone VOTED SAME For captaincy, Everyone VOTED SAME for paap ki bojh task. Bcoz they will be kicked out if they don't. NO FREE WILL, That's Called JHUND.

When Salman asked Mahira....why didn't u leave it...she says...because I was playing and I wanted my team to win...alle..le.le...Mahila baby......So was Sid playing fr his team and wanted to win the task...why should he have left the bag???

That Question was wrong, bcoz who should have left shall depend on who picked it first. So please don't tell me about Saint Salman. He's not my yardstick.  

XX

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If u were watching the show....Mahira picked it up from the bags that Sid was guarding and they were on his side....Mahira was basically trying to steal it....and no ...saying whoever picked it up first should have taken it is wrong....it was a task and whoever had the strength to take it should have taken it....or do u want people to do daya on Mahira and let her win?? How is that respecting a girl?

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

' Sir aaj tak meine ghar mein gaali di?' ðŸ¤ª

Sir we should give you Nobel peace prize for your great effort. Wannabe munnabhai who couldn't get one word in when Rashmi/Sid were arguing.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

' Sir aaj tak meine ghar mein gaali di?' ðŸ¤ª

Sir we should give you Nobel peace prize for your great effort. Wannabe munnabhai who couldn't get one word in when Rashmi/Sid were arguing.

Nobel peace prize is a little notion, he should be awarded something bigger than that😆 United Nations' presidential ship🤣