Bigg Boss 13

what do u feel?

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

about hindustani bhau?? overacting ki dukaan.. always on attempts to show himself as mahaan n speaking in netween of everybody.. gets on my nerves EVEYTIMEEE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

about hindustani bhau?? overacting ki dukaan.. always on attempts to show himself as mahaan n speaking in netween of everybody.. gets on my nerves EVEYTIMEEE

Agreed, he's also a sexist, suggesting that girls shouldn't fight with boys or enter into fights of two boys was nonsense. Everyone is here to compete individually. I was surprised that nobody shut him down. I think bcoz Sana also agreed to him very vocally. 

This gives a certain advantage to Shukla, bcoz then he has less people to fight. 

Bhau is a double dholki, he's becoming a close chamcha of Shukla with some previledges. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wait for 1 more week, his true colors will out

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

Agreed, he's also a sexist, suggesting that girls shouldn't fight with boys or enter into fights of two boys was nonsense. Everyone is here to compete individually. I was surprised that nobody shut him down. I think bcoz Sana also agreed to him very vocally. 

This gives a certain advantage to Shukla, bcoz then he has less people to fight. 

Bhau is a double dholki, he's becoming a close chamcha of Shukla with some previledges. 

arre.....toh this is what you guys are saying that...Sid should be gentle with girls...Sid should have left the bag and let Mahira take it because he is stronger than Mahira....so what is the difference between what Bhau is saying and what Mahira supporters are saying?

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I find him pretentious and trying to be important in the house.

Once he said I don't use abusive language ......I was impressed. But when he repeated dt in front of Salman.......he just wanted praises .

Has anyone noticed he insists on going last in voting ??  I feel because he wants that attention of being the last decision maker.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

arre.....toh this is what you guys are saying that...Sid should be gentle with girls...Sid should have left the bag and let Mahira take it because he is stronger than Mahira....so what is the difference between what Bhau is saying and what Mahira supporters are saying?

Again wid the generalisation.

You should really go through posts before generalising.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

lol he doesnt want mahira to speak, but he will speak shamelessly in between girls boys and other 68 recognised genders😆 bullshit! he was right if someone is fighting do not interrupt them but he interrupts too.. then whats difference..

shukla sahab mahaan hn.. dont talk like that🤣

shukla k chamche hone k perks are great🥳

p.s the way he tells himanshi that he is with her, as if she is some ablaa naari.. door se he she looks like a daayan, but bhau ji is like sasur ji😆

Edited by One-Of-A-Kind - 4 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sahisri

Wait for 1 more week, his true colors will out

i hope he goes out before that🤣

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I find him pretentious and trying to be important in the house.

Once he said I don't use abusive language ......I was impressed. But when he repeated dt in front of Salman.......he just wanted praises .

Has anyone noticed he insists on going last in voting ??  I feel because he wants that attention of being the last decision maker.

yeah i totally noticed that.. that what was just🤢 even we dont use abusive language humne tw nh bola aisaa😆 he is attention seeker.. n has problems with sana too bcuz she is known as entertainer n his ego hurts here

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SS n Bhau are the same with women.

If they're feisty n individualistic they'll put them down.

If they weep n act weak n helpless, they'll act like they'll protect you.

It's all to make themselves feel superior men.