what do u feel?

Share
Posted: 6 months ago

about hindustani bhau?? overacting ki dukaan.. always on attempts to show himself as mahaan n speaking in netween of everybody.. gets on my nerves EVEYTIMEEE

18 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind


about hindustani bhau?? overacting ki dukaan.. always on attempts to show himself as mahaan n speaking in netween of everybody.. gets on my nerves EVEYTIMEEE

Agreed, he's also a sexist, suggesting that girls shouldn't fight with boys or enter into fights of two boys was nonsense. Everyone is here to compete individually. I was surprised that nobody shut him down. I think bcoz Sana also agreed to him very vocally. 

This gives a certain advantage to Shukla, bcoz then he has less people to fight. 

Bhau is a double dholki, he's becoming a close chamcha of Shukla with some previledges. 

9 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Wait for 1 more week, his true colors will out

4 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by SoPunk


Agreed, he's also a sexist, suggesting that girls shouldn't fight with boys or enter into fights of two boys was nonsense. Everyone is here to compete individually. I was surprised that nobody shut him down. I think bcoz Sana also agreed to him very vocally. 

This gives a certain advantage to Shukla, bcoz then he has less people to fight. 

Bhau is a double dholki, he's becoming a close chamcha of Shukla with some previledges. 

arre.....toh this is what you guys are saying that...Sid should be gentle with girls...Sid should have left the bag and let Mahira take it because he is stronger than Mahira....so what is the difference between what Bhau is saying and what Mahira supporters are saying?

2 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

I find him pretentious and trying to be important in the house.

Once he said I don't use abusive language ......I was impressed. But when he repeated dt in front of Salman.......he just wanted praises .

Has anyone noticed he insists on going last in voting ??  I feel because he wants that attention of being the last decision maker.

7 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1


arre.....toh this is what you guys are saying that...Sid should be gentle with girls...Sid should have left the bag and let Mahira take it because he is stronger than Mahira....so what is the difference between what Bhau is saying and what Mahira supporters are saying?

Again wid the generalisation.

You should really go through posts before generalising.

1 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by SoPunk


Agreed, he's also a sexist, suggesting that girls shouldn't fight with boys or enter into fights of two boys was nonsense. Everyone is here to compete individually. I was surprised that nobody shut him down. I think bcoz Sana also agreed to him very vocally. 

This gives a certain advantage to Shukla, bcoz then he has less people to fight. 

Bhau is a double dholki, he's becoming a close chamcha of Shukla with some previledges. 

lol he doesnt want mahira to speak, but he will speak shamelessly in between girls boys and other 68 recognised genderssmiley36 bullshit! he was right if someone is fighting do not interrupt them but he interrupts too.. then whats difference..

shukla sahab mahaan hn.. dont talk like thatsmiley37

shukla k chamche hone k perks are greatsmiley40

p.s the way he tells himanshi that he is with her, as if she is some ablaa naari.. door se he she looks like a daayan, but bhau ji is like sasur jismiley42smiley36

Edited by One-Of-A-Kind - 6 months ago
5 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by sahisri


Wait for 1 more week, his true colors will out

i hope he goes out before thatsmiley37

2 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Moon-Sparkle 4 421 3 months ago sreefan
Tezaa 1 249 3 months ago aparnauma
I feel really bad for Himanshi!

MaiBhiAsimKiGF   5   632

MaiBhiAsimKiGF 5 632 3 months ago _NINA_
I feel bad for Shukla and Paras

MaiBhiAsimKiGF   16   4378

MaiBhiAsimKiGF 16 4378 3 months ago MUNNII
Feel bad for Vishal Aditya Singh

Doremon_Selfie   19   1210

Doremon_Selfie 19 1210 3 months ago Doremon_Selfie

Topic Info

  • 44 Replies
  • 3535Views

Topic started by One-Of-A-Kind

Last replied by sailuja

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP