ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के MEGA EPISODE /Episode Discussions 10 Nov 2019 - Page 11

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by piyasingh

Thank u @Suta for the thread nd @Kambakht ishq for lovely picturess.. (If m not wrong ur name is shruti), nd @Diya for Live updates...🐷 Still have to watch the epi.. Glad they spent 1 extra episode on this baba, tom mishti will be back nd meet meenu in jungle.. i really wonder in logo ke aas paas sirf ek hi route hota hai kyaa,jo kahin b jate hai to sab raste me ek dusre ko takra jate hain..😳 will wait for tuesday to come early, as GD will be on tuesday.. 😊

If u guys dont mind may i say something, I dont like abir's sherwani, wo to shaheer is so handsome to he was looking nice.. he deserves a nice sherwani.. i think Rajan shahi spends too much money on his favv show..nd bacha kucha on this..😔 Parent show me to supporting cast b daily designer clothes me dikhti hai.. yaha to itne simple kapdo me leads ko daily dikha dete hain..

haha not only you piya its the same opinion of everyone... actually if he removes the jacket he looks good with the kurti alone.. 😃 yaar we have been demanding the same some grand clothes for function n wardrobe change for Mishbir mainly.. 

Thank you Suta for the written updates.

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

wow i mainly i want intense shot for mish yaar kya dream tha woh.. i hope we get a parallel of that dream... 😆 he will understand at end but still we need it.. 

@bold - 🤣🤣🤣 omg ultimate truth.. i cant stop laughing i'm imaging kunal weird faces when kuhu gets bold.. just like how abir got breathless during wall pinning time 🤣

i hope she shares some badam with creatives too they seem to forget alot of things 🤣

ohh kuch kiya nahi hufaaa 🤣🤣 yaar next week after gordhana drama ends please start writing nautanki naa 

Haan dream should be reality ..  its required yaar 

Offfo...can't imagine what he will do 🤣🤣

Haha...true ... I hope they remember that fans are so intelligent..can't make then buddhu😆

Nautanki...yaar want to write but not getting proper starting point 😳😆 ... i know you so want to read the chattar pattar nautanki...lets see 😳

What an episode it was. Truely our leads deserve all the love and respect in this world and from all the Mishbhirians 😘😘. 

Rhea and Shaheer Sheikh nailed all the expressions today, that fear and and courage was enacted so well and nothing was OT by our leads. Long way to go RheSha.. Love you guys.....

Originally posted by The_incredible

True...I feel that even though shivangi Joshi deserves the hype,sc is an overrated actor ..I'm telling this because I followed ib during initial days and after the merger of ib and dbo...her stint as Anika is truly overrated...and I didn't like her character in the hospital show...

Rhea is a good actor...hopefully when the leap comes in parent show,our show will get it's due importance...and for Shaheer ,this is best ever show he opted unlike those who feel that Abir is overshadowed by Mish...m🤗

I hate her pout pose. She is so much addicted to that even if she talks , it looks like she is giving pose for pout.look at her lip movement when she talks.i loved her during intial episodes of ib,later on loved gowri kumari actress. I was following sc in insta,but her too much exposure of body and her cheap poses was big turn off and i unfollowed. I think ib girls are considering her as role model.🤷🤷🤷🤦🤦🤦🤦

I had too much expectations on medical drama, and they have messed it up too.

Ab dekha Maine maha episode ..... action packed tha