•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I just wanted to take a moment and thank the creative team who has been doing a good job lately. Thank you πŸ€—

Yes I still have issues with certain things that are being shown but I want to keep those aside (for now) and appreciate your team. I’m loving the episodes lately. Few episodes gave me a vibe of a completely new show and there was freshness to them. 

A lot of mistakes were made by your team over the last few months so don’t worry it will take sometime to recover and bounce back. A little post from my end to do your hausla afzai πŸ€—

Yes CV it seems now that they've decided to take a fresh start once again with Anurag and Prerna on their way to become AnuPre 

Obviously this would take time to reestablish themselves once again as first time too it took time. Here the show has lost their loyal audience considerably and getting them back is a difficult task. But hopefully things would fall into place soon.

The episodes these days are real good and they've brought back the AnuPre innocence back to the show. Hope to have amazing episodes in the upcoming weeks. 

Thanks you creatives πŸ€—πŸ€—

With the current track, the rebooted show seems to have undergone a major reboot πŸ˜†

Thank you CVs , for giving us back beautiful episodes , the cute bak bak wali Prerna Sharma ( tbh, i was suffocated of seeing her bury her feelings in the last track ), and the logical silent Anurag Basu who doesn't like bak bak. 

We are excited for Anurag's crazy journey of falling in love with his Prerna all over again and Prerna reminiscing Anurag's love. 

Hopefully , the show gets back the audience it has lost over the past few months and performs well....

I am watching new showπŸ€—

Episodes are good πŸ˜Ž

This is our innocent anupre...thanks for keeping their innocense intact...

Thanks for bringing this komo in the show who did accident and sent anurag to 2 yrs back... 

2 yrs back anupre and their love story development needed pace.. As naveen track love confrssion bechare dint had time to relax and confessss

Now they have enough time to love confessionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes thank you for taking the effort to bring back the show that we first started watching. It's still not the same but effort and thought going behind the episodes these days is very much appreciated.