Hi everyone

Share
Posted: 6 months ago

Hope that we will have fun here. Really big fan of Jenny from first season and the Bepannah can say one of my fav shows. Waiting for season ❤

0 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Can't wait to meet Maya once again.I 'm getting impatient 🙈.

1 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Avika.Gor


Hope that we will have fun here. Really big fan of Jenny from first season and the Bepannah can say one of my fav shows. Waiting for season ❤

Hello dear 

Happy to see one more Jenny fan 

Even I am desperately waitng for the season

1 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Fairooz


Can't wait to meet Maya once again.I 'm getting impatient 🙈.

Belivie me too. Dont like end of s1 she was great wirh Arjun. Hope for the best new season

1 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson


Hello dear 

Happy to see one more Jenny fan 

Even I am desperately waitng for the season

thank u ❤ she is just a queen 👑👑 her acting goooooooood 👑👑👑

1 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Avika.Gor


Belivie me too. Dont like end of s1 she was great wirh Arjun. Hope for the best new season

Yeah.Hope they don't mess up this season 😞.This time makers shouldn't make Maya kill any innocent.Killing any innocent or killing for minor fault ruins the beauty of Maya's character. Maya can punish her enemy as much as she want except killing.

Edited by Fairooz - 6 months ago
1 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Fairooz


Yeah.Hope they don't mess up this season 😞.This time makers shouldn't make Maya kill any innocent.Killing any innocent or killing for minor fault ruins the beauty of Maya's character. Maya can punish her enemy as much as she want except killing.

I feel killing would happen but this time it will be only be the enemies

The beauty of Maya exist in her obsession be it love or hate.

her intensity while reacting to something her way of showcasing her emotions is what makes her even more attractive

Lastly how she carries herself as a true beauty with brains with a sadistic streak

0 Likes this
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson


I feel killing would happen but this time it will be only be the enemies

The beauty of Maya exist in her obsession be it love or hate.

her intensity while reacting to something her way of showcasing her emotions is what makes her even more attractive

Lastly how she carries herself as a true beauty with brains with a sadistic streak

I agree with you.actually I don't have any problem if maya kills her enemy like Ashwin.  but killing any innocent or killing for minor fault really bothers me 😭.what I was saying is she can punish one as much she want for minor fault without killing them.

But one thing,no matter what my love for Maya is constant.🙈

0 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Is everyone asexual in this show?

Atonement   18   1433

Atonement 18 1433 3 months ago MasoomaBukhari
myviewprem 1 439 3 months ago vinnas
Maya, the law of Karma is the same for everyone.

MoronsKiMallika   13   1470

MoronsKiMallika 13 1470 4 months ago rbpll
gaushiv13 9 991 4 months ago Viswasruti

Topic Info

  • 12 Replies
  • 1098Views

Topic started by Avika.Gor

Last replied by jasminerahul

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP