What do you want to see in WKV?

Poll

Do you want bashing in WKV?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think WKV should be fun. All contestants should get a chance to perform. More like a task. It will give the other contestants to know each other and I think it will help them to make new strategy too based on their personality. We and the contestants will also get some good time.

It is really boring and disturbing the way Salman comes every week and keeps arguing and bashing everyone. It should be called as "Salman khan ke adalat" or "Class" instead of WKV. I don't know what he is up to ............to be remembered as the most irritating host or what? 

I even liked the khatra khatra task. They should use this kind of funny tasks more in WKV than jhagra. Salman is becoming like sasuma of BB. He treats the contestants as his bahus. 🤣 Finds mistake and start bash. Ghar , biwi kucchh nehi toh banda karein toh keya karein, Sp in weekends. 

He is an entertainer and gali galwaz can't be entertaining.

What do you think? Do you want to see fight or real entertainment and have fun seeing the secret talents of the contestants and Salllu too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Should be a mix of both. 

'Bashing' should be done in a fair way by making EVERYONE understand where they went wrong, not pick on one and make everyone else look like saints. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

Should be a mix of both. 

'Bashing' should be done in a fair way by making EVERYONE understand where they went wrong, not pick on one and make everyone else look like saints. 

You mean the constructive way.

But does Salman have that maturity?

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

No...🤣🤣....what can you expect from a man child who finds his own jokes hilarious

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Script writers, not Salman. 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I dont want to see Salman in WKV anymore neither in the show !!! 

I want Ranveer Singh to takeover him LOL. We need some fresh air.