What if it were Alizeh in place of Mahira?

Bang-bang thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I wonder how would have Mr. Blockbuster Khan reacted if it were Alizeh Agnihotri, his niece, in place of Mahira? Mahira is just about 3-4 years older than Alizeh. If Alizeh got thrashed by Mr. Colors ka damaad Shukla would Mr. Khan still welcome him with aarti ki thali?

I just wonder

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

What does his family members have to do with it? For all we know they might not like biased Salman either(if they are aware of it)

Bringing someone who is not even a public figure or part of the show basically have nothing do with it Just to prove your point 👏

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

I wonder how would have Mr. Blockbuster Khan reacted if it were Alizeh Agnihotri, his niece, in place of Mahira? Mahira is just about 3-4 years older than Alizeh. If Alizeh got thrashed by Mr. Colors ka damaad Shukla would Mr. Khan still welcome him with aarti ki thali?

I just wonder

He will obviously, be happy, for people emulating a hero/him

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

What does his family members have to do with it? For all we know they might not like biased Salman either(if they are aware of it)

Bringing someone who is not even a public figure or part of the show basically have nothing do with it Just to prove your point 👏

Why not - justice can’t be different, because it’s your family members. Contestants in the show are as human as others. 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

SALMAN DOES NOT WATCH THE SHOW.

How can he be biased if those are not his opinions? He is given a script. That is all. It's part of his contract to say those lines. Aise hi nahi mil rahe 14 crores. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Why not - justice can’t be different, because it’s your family members. Contestants in the show are as human as others. 

It would’ve been equal if his niece was in the show. But she choose not to be part of it and neither Salman bought her up. Where as Mahira is in the house because it was her decision to be there. So the comparison IMO is not valid 

And you can’t bash someone on the basis of assumptions 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

SALMAN DOES NOT WATCH THE SHOW.

How can he be biased if those are not his opinions? He is given a script. That is all. It's part of his contract to say those lines. Aise hi nahi mil rahe 14 crores. 

Then he should admit he is lying, that he is watching the show. I didnt expect him to be so desperate for money, who knows what his problems are..but definitely  No one else in the industry is having to stoop down so much to earn money. 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya9.

Then he should admit he is lying, that he is watching the show. I didnt expect him to be so desperate for money, who knows what his problems are..but definitely  No one else in the industry is having to stoop down so much to earn money. 

Welcome to the entertainment world haha 

It's a show and we should take it like a show. There's no reality left in reality tv anymore 🤔

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

It would’ve been equal if his niece was in the show. But she choose not to be part of it and neither Salman bought her up. Where as Mahira is in the house because it was her decision to be there. So the comparison IMO is not valid 

And you can’t bash someone on the basis of assumptions 

My point is about humanity and justice, be it in the show or not, I don’t really care, but Justice stays the same and should be the same irrespective of who are. Be a Salman’s Neice or a no one to Salman. 

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

Welcome to the entertainment world haha 

It's a show and we should take it like a show. There's no reality left in reality tv anymore 🤔

Honestly, Why call it reality when it’s far from reality, just call it a show - why bring disgrace to the concept of this, show which world over promotes people to show their true personalities.