MahBir's Angels CC #1 *STRICTLY INVITATION ONLY* - Page 21

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

Rangu is bloody useless..

you have watched the show?????

i watched it last night.....it was good....specially Naagin's cast comedy.....Arjun,Sj,KV,KT,RK,SC,PVP too good they were.....

i think that article Naagin 4 will be story of Behir's twin daughters is wrong.....i dont think behir are coming in N4 even for FB scenes......new promo almost reveal basic plot of the show and both Naagins are not daughters of Behir.....

Really? You keep on posting about it on your Twitter. ðŸ˜›

Oh, no-no. I was referring to her, not myself lol

Originally posted by Tris007

Oh, no-no. I was referring to her, not myself lol

Tris, Sia is a BB fan. 😂

Tris, Sia is a BB fan. 😂

Oh I see. My bad...

Tris, Sia is a BB fan. 😂

OK Correction...I am a BB viewer...FAN is a BIG and STRONG word and a word I choose to use wisely...and I take serious offence when people act all holier than thou as if BB is beneath them...

I started watching BB for one man only...the host..bhai..SK...and so to watch WKW I have to watch the week or else I will not know what SK is scolding people about. Also the asliyaat I get to see..Ay yaa YIII

Originally posted by Stardust91

OK Correction...I am a BB viewer...FAN is a BIG and STRONG word and a word I choose to use wisely...and I take serious offence when people act all holier than thou as if BB is beneath them...

I started watching BB for one man only...the host..bhai..SK...and so to watch WKW I have to watch the week or else I will not know what SK is scolding people about. Also the asliyaat I get to see..Ay yaa YIII

Well, yes, dude, but still you like to watch it and discuss it ðŸ˜›