MahBir's Angels CC #1 *STRICTLY INVITATION ONLY* - Page 12

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

One thing I'm curious and confused about was the fact that Christina Yang was supposed to win the Harper Avery award, but she was sidelined because she worked for Grey Sloan. Whilst Grey, who also works in Grey Sloan, won the award despite Grey Sloan being a Catherine Fox foundation hospital. 

I think when Christina was nominated they said that she worked for a hospital with an Avery on the board so she could not win it; but when Meredith won they changed the rules because it did not matter if Jackson was on the board because it was the work they were recognising. Also they needed an excuse for Sandra Oh to leave the show. How good is Sandra Oh though? Numerous Emmy nominations..

Also, I just realised that Killing Eve which stars Sandra Oh is written by multi Emmy award winner Phoebe Waller Bridge. I think I need to watch Killing Eve; and Big Little Lies; also The Morning Show. However, so tempted to binge watch Greys again...MAY I add that I prefer Greys a LOT more from season 12...it got really good. 

Also, is this a review or a recap or both....regardless it is GOOD. Why can't Indian TV show reviewers write like this (this would be the place I would throw shade at the "content writers" on Indian TV websites such as this one but i cannot be bothered)

https://www.vulture.com/2019/11/greys-anatomy-recap-season-16-episode-9-lets-all-go-to-the-bar.html

Originally posted by Stardust91

P.S. I cannot believe we have to wait for 2 whole months ..THIS IS UNFAIR....

P.P.S. I am obsessing over Grey's -- like I can discuss this to glory..until off course it wears off and I return to my usual self. 

Yes, who do you reckon he thinks is his equal? Helm? Then again Helm is not his equal; will he look at Helm as his equal? Anyways, McWidow and Grey couple has more potential than MerLuca in my opinion. 

Yes, I hope that Amelia is having Link's baby only.  Also, his and Amelia's chemistry is much better than Owen and Amelia. Owen has moved on with his life with Theddy; I hope there is nothing bringing Owen and Amelia back to the complication they had. 

I also love the friendships between Jo and Link. When he wanted to cancel his surgery for Jo to accompany her to the Fire Station; when he asked do they need vodka if the Safe Haven thing was too much for Jo. 

I am not sure. Alex loves kids; otherwise, he wouldn't be a paediatric surgeon. Wait!! With McWidow on board as the head of paediatric surgeon, does it mean that Alex is not going to come back to Grey Sloane? Dude.. I don't think he's ready; maybe they will have a fight and argument about it. 

Hopefully, OB DeLuca made a mistake 😅. 

I think when Christina was nominated they said that she worked for a hospital with an Avery on the board so she could not win it; but when Meredith won they changed the rules because it did not matter if Jackson was on the board because it was the work they were recognising. Also they needed an excuse for Sandra Oh to leave the show. How good is Sandra Oh though? Numerous Emmy nominations..

Also, I just realised that Killing Eve which stars Sandra Oh is written by multi Emmy award winner Phoebe Waller Bridge. I think I need to watch Killing Eve; and Big Little Lies; also The Morning Show. However, so tempted to binge watch Greys again...MAY I add that I prefer Greys a LOT more from season 12...it got really good. 

Dude, indeed!! They were saying that it was bias and unfair had Chhristina Yang got the award; but not the same thing when it came to Meredith Grey? Why? The same rules do not apply these two doctors for some reason. What do you mean how good is Sandra Oh though? Is she good or is she not good? 

THIS ENDING AND THE NUMBER OF TIMES I HAVE WATCHED IT

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5LHKKvngBi/

LINK❤️❤️😔

McWidow❤️☺️😳

Deluca😕

Ben🥺😭

Interns

Which scene is this? I can't open it... 🤔

Which scene is this? I can't open it... 🤔

It is the ENDING ...when Jo steals ...yes can you imagine she STOLE the baby and did not take him to the social worker. I mean STOLE; a doctor stole a baby...this is wrong on sooo many levels. 

Then McWidow and Grey -- is that nickname going to stay; coz its a bit sad; I mean she could have called him McIrish; that might have worked. 

I think Grey Sloane might BUY/FUND Pacific North; like Grey and Avery will buy Pac North or Catherine Fox will get fed up with Richard and just buy it. OR if Shonda and Betsy want to make things simpler then they will make Alex, Richard and Owen quit their jobs and beg Bailey for their old jobs. However; I doubt it because then what will happen to McIrish or McWidow or IrishMcWidow. 

WHy can't you open it; click on the link; its the ending....

Dude, indeed!! They were saying that it was bias and unfair had Chhristina Yang got the award; but not the same thing when it came to Meredith Grey? Why? The same rules do not apply these two doctors for some reason. What do you mean how good is Sandra Oh though? Is she good or is she not good? 

DUDE!!!!! One would use that as a rhetoric question...I do not know how to explain; I am not a languages professor. It is just something that is said "How good is Ellen as Grey though?!!" it is rhetorical. 

I just gave you the reason --- When Yang was nominated the rules were that a doctor from a hospital owned by an Avery or one which had an Avery on the board could not win the award. THEN they changed the rules and it did not matter if an Avery was on the board. So Meredith won. 

https://www.tvfanatic.com/2019/11/greys-anatomy-season-16-episode-9-review-lets-all-go-to-the-bar/

Here is another review and although I disagree with letting someone else have McWidow and that Deluca deserves to be Meredith's equal if she loves him because well he is not her equal..she is THE MEREDITH GREY; I still agree with many things...such as McIrish is hot!!

P.S. I feel a bit bad about being this obsessed with Greys but Greys came before anything else...it has been my fav shows for a long long time. 

It is the ENDING ...when Jo steals ...yes can you imagine she STOLE the baby and did not take him to the social worker. I mean STOLE; a doctor stole a baby...this is wrong on sooo many levels. 

Then McWidow and Grey -- is that nickname going to stay; coz its a bit sad; I mean she could have called him McIrish; that might have worked. 

I think Grey Sloane might BUY/FUND Pacific North; like Grey and Avery will buy Pac North or Catherine Fox will get fed up with Richard and just buy it. OR if Shonda and Betsy want to make things simpler then they will make Alex, Richard and Owen quit their jobs and beg Bailey for their old jobs. However; I doubt it because then what will happen to McIrish or McWidow or IrishMcWidow. 

WHy can't you open it; click on the link; its the ending....

Yes, how could she of all people stole a baby? She could just say to the social worker that she wants to adopt the baby and does it through the legal ways. 

You mean McWidow? I think they're going to change it eventually. McWidow is just too gloom and blue somehow. 

What I was thinking was I think Grey Sloan or Catherine Fox foundation might acquire Pac North to be their pro bono or dedicated hospital for the lower income people. Remember how Mer sent all her patients to PAC North instead of Grey Sloan when she was doing her community service. The thing of the matter is will McWidow be anything more than just a cameo is the more important question. 

DUDE!!!!! One would use that as a rhetoric question...I do not know how to explain; I am not a languages professor. It is just something that is said "How good is Ellen as Grey though?!!" it is rhetorical. 

I just gave you the reason --- When Yang was nominated the rules were that a doctor from a hospital owned by an Avery or one which had an Avery on the board could not win the award. THEN they changed the rules and it did not matter if an Avery was on the board. So Meredith won. 

I wonder who hired McWidow. Bailey or Koracick? Also, what will happen to cardio now that Maggie has resigned. 

@Bold dude.. which is weird and unfair really!