what will happen if Sid is ignored

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Can they do that 

So if all the contestants just agree to Sid, will it do

?

Sana says ignore Sid, Rashmi is okay with chopping, Mahira says Hi do what you want to do and i wont call you budha again. Shefali allows him to sleep on her bed. Asim and Aarti discover each other in the pool ?. 

it can be fun

🤣

Love him, hate him, but they just can't ignore him.

Maybe it should be a task! ðŸ˜† That would be interesting.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Can they do that 

?

Sana says ignore Sid, Rashmi is okay with chopping, Mahira says Hi do what you want to do and i wont call you budha again. Shefali allows him to sleep on her bed. Asim and Aarti discover each other in the pool ?. 

it can be fun

then he’ll play corner card, simple 

But the question is can they?

Shukla toh phir dekh jaayega kuch bhi karke par baakio ka kya hoga 

Shukla will probably have a nap and start snoring. He is very decent guy till you don't give him work. Salman is not wrong. Ignore him, he will be boring and very soon will go home.

Even when there is a captaincy/immunity task ...they should just stand there and do nothing. If he wins as a captain...........who cares . Still ignore him.

Yes i hope it too by Vishal Aditya Singh🤣

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

Can they do that 

?

it can be fun

Fir footage kahan se milega....they have to talk about Sid even when he is not there for footage..🤣

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Fir footage kahan se milega....they have to talk about Sid even when he is not there for footage..🤣

Hmmm ....you never heard him talk about Rashmi....

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

Hmmm ....you never heard him talk about Rashmi....

Talking doesn't get footage...abusing does...that is why Rashmi abused Sid when he was not even there and there was no confrontation...and BB showed it...Sid ke naam per footage...koi baat Sid deta hai footage inn logon ko...🤣