Bigg Boss 13

The real Shehnaz Gill

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Was expecting a lot more from this episode, so many issues were left hanging. I almost gave up half way through but..

THANK YOU SALMAN for those last 10 mins. I posted a comment a few days ago hoping he would do this, and I have to admit that was very satisfying to watch ðŸ˜†

Bringing up the controversy was the only way her real side would come out, and i'm so glad it did! 

There's really only so much you can fake. Now watch the real (ugly) side of Shehnaz come forward next week and then decide how much you like her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Till shehnaz is on Bigg boss, don't expect her to be real. She is a total faker. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BB is trying hard to get some reaction from Shehnaaz. Even made Salman go against her. ðŸ˜†

BBfan24x7 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Till shehnaz is on Bigg boss, don't expect her to be real. She is a total faker. 

She kept changing personalities midway through that conversation with Salman it was fascinating to watch ðŸ˜†

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BBfan24x7

She kept changing personalities midway through that conversation with Salman it was fascinating to watch ðŸ˜†

What bad acting of crying..which 25 yr old cries like that!!!

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Her crying is so cringe worthy.. That only shows she is faking. 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

What bad acting of crying..which 25 yr old cries like that!!!

Which 25 year old even fake cries like that! LOL 

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's crying was the fakest of all. Because this happened in WKV now no one will take her seriously. She has become a joke now.  She lost support of Paras and Mahira also now because of paap task.

Really, there were so many issues to discuss but they focused on targeting one (which is not even there) so that Sid look like a hero.

BBfan24x7 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Today's crying was the fakest of all. Because this happened in WKV now no one will take her seriously. She has become a joke now.  She lost support of Paras and Mahira also now because of paap task.

Really, there were so many issues to discuss but they focused on targeting one (which is not even there) so that Sid look like a hero.

I'm glad cuz she really thought it would be smooth sailing for her in the show by putting on this fake act? She needs to wake up and change her game if she's going to get any where. 

As far as the other issues go, they really need a more fair script for the weekend episodes. The audience isn't dumb. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

They had to bring her past to ruin her Chances of being in top 5. But Shehnaaz is smarter than that, she rose to fame here from the ashes of her past and nobody can take that away from her. Unlike other who is here to ride on her(Shehnaaz) popularity.

Well it will be good riddance for her If Salman stop supporting her. No groups, no favour from BB or Salman.