•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

though waiting for future wild cards.

two contestants came with an intention to participate and win

paras has one aim in life as of now to win,  his aim is not Mission Rashmi or Mission Shukla

bahu clearly told, the persons who will take of Rashmi's return is Paras , Mahira and Sana

and that exactly is his game plan

Asim too is slowly sowing seeds of mistrust, he jas influenced Shukla to a certain extent. it is clear that for tv and voot viewers Siddharth is playing Survivor Series and not Big Boss. Courtesy cameras.

Bahu too has influenced opinions. He has yet to show his true color

But Paras and Asim are the only ones who are participating in BB.

They should reach the finals.

Shatir dimag dono ke pass hai.

I agree, Paras has his eyes fixed on the big day and everything he does is part of his game plan. 

Asim on the other hand wasn't that focused at the nbegining, but looks like he's playing. I will give him more credit, if he can play with Shukla's brain. I think he gained the trust & it's time he plays it

Paras is focused on the game without taking it TOO seriously which is why I like him. Other ppl are playing like their world will crumble if they lose a task. Paras wants to win but he's not desperate.

Originally posted by SoPunk

I agree, Paras has his eyes fixed on the big day and everything he does is part of his game plan. 

Asim on the other hand wasn't that focused at the nbegining, but looks like he's playing. I will give him more credit, if he can play with Shukla's brain. I think he gained the trust & it's time he plays it

yes if you observe very clearly the Shukla who came approximately 1.5 months ago and the person as of date has marked difference in weight, size and appearance.

Agreed he bullied actors, is difficult on the sets but you also go back home and lead your life apart from quiting shows.

non stop faces off with most of the contestants, participating in physical tasks has taken a toll on him. The man has lost weight and there are dark circles. He looks drained. Sometimes i feel he has taken too much into his head as to what Rashmi is talking about his dark past

Even when Sana went to peck his forehead, he was startled and asked her are u hurt ? meaning what ? he is getting night mares about his aggression.

its not easy even when you pick up fights, the whole gang pounces on him and he is screaming his guts off.

The cracks are very evident in him.  He may have a meltdown and Asim knows that.

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

yes if you observe very clearly the Shukla who came approximately 1.5 months ago and the person as of date has marked difference in weight, size and appearance.

Agreed he bullied actors, is difficult on the sets but you also go back home and lead your life apart from quiting shows.

non stop faces off with most of the contestants, participating in physical tasks has taken a toll on him. The man has lost weight and there are dark circles. He looks drained. Sometimes i feel he has taken too much into his head as to what Rashmi is talking about his dark past

Even when Sana went to peck his forehead, he was startled and asked her are u hurt ? meaning what ? he is getting night mares about his aggression.

its not easy even when you pick up fights, the whole gang pounces on him and he is screaming his guts off.

The cracks are very evident in him.  He may have a meltdown and Asim knows that.

I hope Asim gradually takes the control. Kicks him out. Bcoz he's number one ghamand. Let's go solo, he thinks others are living on him, whereas he's the biggest beneficiary.

He's doing all these violence bcoz he doesn't know any other way. Channel is supporting him to get away with it.

Can we just declare Shukla as the masala of the season like Dolly, Swami Om etc and move on to good players for the win. 

Originally posted by Salutethearmy

its  easy even when you pick up fights, the whole gang pounces on him and he is screaming his guts off.

Your points are valid i think but if he know he has anger issues why when example rashmi said im not oke with shukla chopping why he got frustrated he could said i sont either want to work with you and dont makr such scene. Instead it look he enjoys kinda the fights 

I agree these two are the most deserving ones.

In premiere night, though both these guys had a chocolate boy wala image, I also thought that this two had potential. Paras I didnt like him at all initially cause of his angle with Sana, but now I like him and find him to be one of the most sane person in this house and Asim I liked him among the guys the most, but gradually he became my fav and he improved his game a lot. 

These two over Shukla and Sana anyday, Shukla toh phir bhi tasks karta hai but that guy just have some serious issues and Sana ko sirf nautanki karna aati hai 

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago