I hope Shukla gets beaten in next week's Task! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Vishal Shukla ko pitega ya Shukla Vishal ko just wait n watch

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Tab bhi Shukla will be innocent.  So better if they ignore him. Funny thing is that BB team wants them to ignore the Great Shukla. TRP ka kya hoga agar sach mein aisa ho gaya toh ? πŸ€£

Thats why its important that break a leg or hand so that Shukla cannot join back the show.

This is a new low in the history of BB. Inciting violence against a contestant. This actually tells more about you as a person than Shukla

Originally posted by Debamalya

Thats why its important that break a leg or hand so that Shukla cannot join back the show.

Kya fayda if the girls are evicted after that ? πŸ˜†

Wow you want to get someone hurt so badly that it could have long lasting effects on them. Sharam karo thodi

Its fine... Paras/ Asim can win. Honestly I dont care who wins... as long as SHukla is out. Or BB should open voting lines to evict someone.

Originally posted by tina59

The best way to handle him is ignore and be indifferent to him completely.

That will be their biggest problem

If only they can achieve it. By talking non stop about him, they made him the whole show.

Agar kichad body pe lage to koi jese ignore kare? wo gandh felata hai to saaf to karna hi padega na? 

Originally posted by Debamalya

Its fine... Paras/ Asim can win. Honestly I dont care who wins... as long as SHukla is out. Or BB should open voting lines to evict someone.

BB loves Shukla. BB will keep only him and kick everyone out. πŸ˜†

I hope he beats himself so that saman can say why did you touch yourself knowing that you're aggressive. Then both can do whatever they want🀒 

No , all hms must enjoy like Rimi sens n sukla ,asim both hit each other n break d cameras with their paranormal activities n get lost lolEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago