Bigg Boss 13

I hope Shukla gets beaten in next week's Task!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

There is no hope from Bigg Boss & Salman Khan. And they installed a wrong image with public the only way to get rid of Shukla is violence.

I hope & pray there is a physical task again next week. And that Mahira/Devo/Rashami comes in front of him again. I hope they instigate him again & when he comes violent & aggressive all the girls should stand united. Thats the only way to deal with this bully inside & outside the show.

All this would not have needed if Salman Khan was a fair host. 

Many people might not like my post... but this is where the show is heading.. trust me.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

They won't beat him...not girls

Chances of Asim beating Shukla is high.

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dreams ke paise nahi lagte, everyone has equal right to dream so keep dreaming ðŸ¤ª

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They r scared of paying 2 crores rupees fine if they try to do such thing ðŸ¤”

It’s only shukla who isn’t scared of it does whatever he wants to do ðŸ¤”🤢

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Salman actually showed them the way. Sallu ka keya sirf WKV mein aata hai wovi once in a week. Rest of the week toh Shukla akela hai. SO they should all piss him off. Like Sallu  told .....laage raho. Do exactly what Sallu told them not to do. 😆

I know Rashmi and Mahira do that. 😆 Others should do that too. 🤣

Never be nice to a bully. Always irritate him.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

And I kind of supported him once upon a time. Now feel like kicking him🤢😡

A 55 year old host supports the aggressive 40 year old guy and rebukes a young 21 year old girl for not bowing down to him.

Wow🥳

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The best way to handle him is ignore and be indifferent to him completely.

That will be their biggest problem

If only they can achieve it. By talking non stop about him, they made him the whole show.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

There is no hope from Bigg Boss & Salman Khan. And they installed a wrong image with public the only way to get rid of Shukla is violence.

I hope & pray there is a physical task again next week. And that Mahira/Devo/Rashami comes in front of him again. I hope they instigate him again & when he comes violent & aggressive all the girls should stand united & break Shuklas hands or his head. Thats the only way to deal with this bully inside & outside the show. I dont mind if SHukla goes to hospital & the girls gets evicted. 

All this would not have needed if Salman Khan was a fair host. 

Many people might not like my post... but this is where the show is heading.. trust me.

Very tragic, honestly hope that it doesn’t happen,  but I guess that’s where it’s heading, as rightly pointed because of an unfair host.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tab bhi Shukla will be innocent.  So better if they ignore him. Funny thing is that BB team wants them to ignore the Great Shukla. TRP ka kya hoga agar sach mein aisa ho gaya toh ? ðŸ¤£

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Asim will become karan and protect him