Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Part: 4

The cure...

Back in Pia's room, everyone's eyes were fixed on the motionless form lying on the bed... All were restless and sad. They all were waiting eagerly for Professor Nishant to find some solution when suddenly Rishi and Neha burst in without any warning. They looked totally freaked out...

Rishi: Wo hum dono ne abhi bahar... 

But Saavi stalled him before he could say anything further...

Sa: Kya hai?? Thodi der ke liye chup nahi reh sakte kya? Dekh nahi rahe ho yahan sab kitni tension main hain...

Rishi: Arre lekin wo bahar humne...

Sa: Shhh... Just shut up.

Nishant who was hunting through the Sarp Shastra for the reason for Pia disappearing spoke up...

Ni: Pia ka shareer agar yahan se gayab ho raha hai to kahin na kahin prakat bhi ho raha hoga... Par kahan?? Ye pata lagana hi humare liye sabse badi problem hai.

Neha: Itni der se Rishi yahi to bolne ki koshish kar raha hai...

Ni: Matlab?

Neha: Matlab maine aur Rishi ne abhi thodi der pehle Bhabhi ko dekha...

Ni: Kya?? Kahan par?

Rishi: Wo actually main aur Neha bahar hall main the jab humne pairon ki awaz suni. Jab hum wahan gaye to...

And he narrated the entire incident which took place with both of them... How they had seen their Bhabhi, how they had tried to bring her with them, how she was not recognising them and how she attacked them...

Neha: Jab humne unhe roka to pehle to unhone react hi nahi kiya. Phir jab wo palti to aisa laga jaise wo hume pehchaan hi nahi rahi thi.

Ni: Kya?

Rishi: Haan... Aur jab humne unse saath chalne ke liye kaha to unhone saaf mana kar diya aur phir achanak se hum dono par attack kar diya...

Ni: Jiska dar tha, wahi hua...

Ved: Matlab kya hai aapka Nishant ji?

Ni: Matlab ye Vedashree ji ki us Pia ke paas humari Pia ka shareer to hai par dil aur dimag nahi... Isiliye, wo hum main se kisi ko bhi na to janti hai aur na pehchaanti hai.

Sa: To ab hum kya karenge Dad? Di ke shareer ja gayab hona kaise rokenge?

Ni: Gudiya ka gayab hona itni aasani se nahi rukega... Hume pehle is zeher ke asar ko khatm karne ka tareeka dhoondhna hoga jisse Pia hosh main aa jaye.

Ved: To kya Nishant ji, isse Pia ko uska shareer wapas mil jayega aur wo poori tarah se theek ho jayegi??

Ni: Pia ka gayab hona ruk to jayega par use uska shareer wapas nahi milega... Pia ko uska shareer tabhi wapas milega jab wo us dusari Pia ko khatm kar degi.

Sa: Par Dad, hum is zeher ke asar ko khatm kaise karenge?

Ni: Uske liye, hume is zeher ka antidote banana hoga...

Rishi: Aapka matlab hai anti venom??

Ni: Haan...

Sa: Lekin anti venom banane ke liye aapko itna strong zeher kahan se milega?

Ni: Ek zeher hai... Neelkesh Naag ka zeher. Hume Neelkesh Naag ke paas jakar unse unka zeher maangna hoga...

Sa: Par Dad, aap unse zeher kaise mangenge? Aap ne hi to bataya tha ki aap unse sirf ek baar help le sakte hain aur aap unse Sarp Shastra maang kar help le chuke hain...

Ni: Haan... Main help nahi le sakta par tum to le sakti ho.

Sa: Main?? Wo kaise?

Ni: Kyonki tum bhi to Divya ki beti ho... Aur usi ki tarah, Sarp Vanshi bhi ho.

Sa: Lekin Dad, Sarpika to Di hain na?

Ni: Main Sarpika hone ki nahi, Sarp Vanshi hone ki baat kar raha hoon.

Sa: Main kuch samjhi nahi Dad...

Ni: Okay, main samjhata hoon... Jis tarah Vedashree ji Mohona ki choti behen hone ki wajah se Daayan na hote hue bhi daayay Vanshi hain, usi tarah tum bhi Divya ki beti hone ki wajah se Sarpika na hote hue bhi Sarp Vanshi ho. Samjhi?

Sa: Haan samajh gayi...

Ni: Theek hai... To chalo, Neelkesh Naag ke paas chalte hain.

And they left but not before cautioning Vedashree to keep a strict watch on Pia's condition and to inform them immediately if something happens.

They both went to Neelkesh Naag and Saavi requested him for to help them and give them a little poison so that they could save Pia.

They brought that poison to their laboratory and there Nishant prepared the antidote. They reached Rathod House.

Sa: Dad, humne antidote to bana liya par hum ise di ki body main inject kaise karenge? Di ka shareer to aadha gayab ho chuka hai...

Ni: Haan... Hum ise Gudiya ki body main inject to nahi kar sakte par uski saanson ke zariye to uske shareer main pahuncha sakte hain na.

Sa: Matlab?

Ni: Matlab hum ise Gudiya ke upar spray karenge aur wo saanson ke zariye uske shareer main pahunch jayega.

He asked everyone to leave the room. Then he filled an empty perfume bottle with that solution and sprayed it over Pia's body. It soon started evaporating and its fumes surrounded her body. Soon, the fumes started entering Pia's body through her nose with each breath. After some time, the fumes cleared. The antidote had entered Pia's body.

Sa: Dad, ab to Di ko hosh aa jayega na?

Ni: Humne apni taraf se to koshish kar li. Ab hum sirf intezaar kar sakte hain. (Turning towards Ved he said) Vedashree ji, hum dono jakar us dusari Pia ko khatm karne ka tareeka dhoondhte hain. Tab tak aap Pia par nazar rakhiyega aur jaise hi use hosh aaye, waise hi hume call kijiyega.

Ved: Theek hai Nishant ji. Main dhyan rakhungi.

And Nishant and Saavi left.

Vedashree was sitting on a chair next to Pia's bed. She had not yet regained her consciousness. She was just praying to Devi Maa for help when her phone rang. She went to pick it up but cut the call when she found that it was a wrong number. She was away for only a minute or so. When she returned and looked at the bed, she froze...

On the other hand, Nishant and Saavi were just crossing the hall when a loud scream rang in their ears...

"PIAAAAA!!!!"

They stopped dead in their tracks. Their hearts sank.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nikki- Beautifully written and described. It was quite crisp with all characters playing a part. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the update dear. ðŸ˜Š

Typical Ved and NiSa.  But there's some progression in the story. Can't wait for the next part. ðŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nikki- Beautifully written and described. It was quite crisp with all characters playing a part. 

Thank you so much... ðŸ˜Š

Yeah, I actually like all characters to have some role. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Thanks for the update dear. ðŸ˜Š

Typical Ved and NiSa.  But there's some progression in the story. Can't wait for the next part. ðŸ˜Š

Most welcome... ðŸ˜Š

Well, kya kare... Typical Ni-Sa and Ved kahi na kahi se tapak hi jaate hain... To, karna pada.

In fact, this was supposed to be a longer chapter but due to some network issues, it got erased twice and I was too tired to type the entire thing yet again for the third time, so I had to reduce it's length...

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

you should put this in the FF section when you're done.

Good as always. Will wait when u construct the final showdown b/w our 2 Piya's.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay... But, how is it done?? I have never done any such thing...

Thanks... 

I am working on it but these days, I am actually having a hectic schedule in the college... So, weekend par hi update kar payenge...

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay... But, how is it done?? I have never done any such thing...

Thanks... 

I am working on it but these days, I am actually having a hectic schedule in the college... So, weekend par hi update kar payenge...

No problem do it when are free.

FF i think u simply post it like a new topic there . Why don't talk with the mod over there or maybe Madhura knows about this.

Would u like to give me the links to your FFs to store in the media thread 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sure... The next part might be completed by this weekend.

FF i think u simply post it like a new topic there . Why don't talk with the mod over there or maybe Madhura knows about this.

That I will see later on...

That would be good. 

But again the same question... How?? I have absolutely no idea about these things...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Sure... The next part might be completed by this weekend.

That I will see later on...

That would be good. 

But again the same question... How?? I have absolutely no idea about these things...

On your posts u have that copy link function. Simply posts those links in my media thread.

I will add them to the required section.

Here 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5068573?pn=2&pc=149633542