FF: Manthan: Vish ya Amrit (completed) - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update dear! πŸ‘ And special thanks for the apt description you have given for BekVed. πŸ˜†Really loving the twist. Keep up the good work. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by nushy1995

Amazing update dear! πŸ‘ And special thanks for the apt description you have given for BekVed. πŸ˜†Really loving the twist. Keep up the good work. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much... πŸ˜Š

Well, this is the least I could do in terms of Bekar and Ved's descriptions... πŸ˜†

I hope you weren't expecting something else...

Glad you liked it...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Well, the more you can insult them, the happier I'll be. πŸ˜ˆ But you have your own vision about the whole story. So I'm gonna keep quiet and enjoy reading the story. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by nushy1995

Well, the more you can insult them, the happier I'll be. πŸ˜ˆ But you have your own vision about the whole story. So I'm gonna keep quiet and enjoy reading the story. πŸ˜Š

Well, even I would have been happier if I would have been able to insult them more... πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

πŸ‘ I simply love what u came up this installment.

Please write more of this kind of genre in the future if u can.

The suspense..the mystery...that whole build up.

was good. Specially liked the symbolic three thrones.

This actually read like one of those cozy by the bed with a hot cup of chocolate thriller. The kind of books i love reading in the night.

I am confused with Mo's reasoning in the last part. Who does she find a threat evil piya or good piya ?

I didn't understand the part about losing last chance of Ansh turning away from the path of evil ?

Who was this piya she was talking to ? Evil Piya or good ? 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Will definitely try... But I will need ideas and suggestions too...

This actually read like one of those cozy by the bed with a hot cup of chocolate thriller. The kind of books i love reading in the night.

Thank you so much... Glad you liked it... πŸ˜Š

I am confused with Mo's reasoning in the last part. Who does she find a threat evil piya or good piya ?

I didn't understand the part about losing last chance of Ansh turning away from the path of evil ?

Okay, you remember Nishant said that the evil Pia does not have even a tiny bit of goodness in her... So, here if the evil Pia gets her complete body, she will become really powerful and Mo won't be able to defeat her till she snacks on Ansh... And we all know that Pia brought Ansh back to normal... Mo wanted Ansh to become a complete DV... If the evil Pia defeats the good one, then Ansh will become a DV forever (as Mo had planned in Nazar also) and if she snacks on Ansh, she will become powerful enough to defeat the evil Pia...

On the other hand, if the good Pia defeats her evil side then, she will have nothing to fear from the evil one... Because, she never considered Pia as a real threat to her until she used her powers...

In this part she is talking to evil Pia but she is thinking about the last part (that is her actual plan)...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Will definitely try... But I will need ideas and suggestions too...

Sure. Any time 

Thank you so much... Glad you liked it... πŸ˜Š

I actually got lost in the scene that i forgot the time & got late for my parlour appointment. 

Okay, you remember Nishant said that the evil Pia does not have even a tiny bit of goodness in her... So, here if the evil Pia gets her complete body, she will become really powerful and Mo won't be able to defeat her till she snacks on Ansh... And we all know that Pia brought Ansh back to normal... Mo wanted Ansh to become a complete DV... If the evil Pia defeats the good one, then Ansh will become a DV forever (as Mo had planned in Nazar also) and if she snacks on Ansh, she will become powerful enough to defeat the evil Pia...

On the other hand, if the good Pia defeats her evil side then, she will have nothing to fear from the evil one... Because, she never considered Pia as a real threat to her until she used her powers...

In this part she is talking to evil Pia but she is thinking about the last part (that is her actual plan)...

Here Mo's monologue was a bit confusing to follow. 

So in a nutshell Mo has most to gain if Evil piya vanquished Good one but she also doesn't lose if good defeats her because evil one is more powerful. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Hallyumint

So in a nutshell Mo has most to gain if Evil piya vanquished Good one but she also doesn't lose if good defeats her because evil one is more powerful. 

Yes... She has the most to gain.

Nikki, finally am here!

This part was the best. It was penned down brilliantly, whole description of Piya, dialogues and her being confused and family members description and Mo's plan was wow! Best part though for me was you got Neha and Rishi and way Piya attacked them with her tail was real Fun! Keep updating

Originally posted by Madhura..

Nikki, finally am here!

This part was the best. It was penned down brilliantly, whole description of Piya, dialogues and her being confused and family members description and Mo's plan was wow! Best part though for me was you got Neha and Rishi and way Piya attacked them with her tail was real Fun! Keep updating

Thank you so much... Glad you liked it. 

Actually, there are two reasons to thank you...

First for reviewing my story... 

And second, I had actually completely forgotten about it. Thanks for reminding me that I have a story to complete... πŸ˜†