Mahira Should be evictied

Posted: 4 years ago

I can't see a strong no nonsense women is crying in front of bullies like Salmaan and Sid.... for sure Salmaan is in power and he is biased and the way he talked with Mahira.... that is so insulting to see....  she is a strong woman ... but she is still very young to face salmaan bashing

Same! She has a strong independent personality unlike other chapluchhis! No girl with self will take shit from others. 

He was too harsh. Agar Shukla hi pura show chala raha hai toh fir bhai bakiyon ko q rakha hai? Nikal do unhe! 

Edited by shiny9911 - 4 years ago

Her voice is soooooo annoying! 

Hope she truly keeps quiet if she stays! 🤢

Yes she is sin..salman is too much overreacting ..salmon should eliminate from bb..partially budha😡

Edited by sailuja - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Wild_Cat

Same! She has a strong independent personality unlike other chapluchhis! No girl with self will take shit from others. 

yes she denied to be a doormat and People like Sid and Salmaan can't digest such strong woman... 25 yrs old shenaaz is child and 22 yrs old deserved bashing like this when she was just protecting her self respect.... have u seen sid is lipsing her very abusive word... i don't know if its allowed to write here...

Originally posted by -Mitu-

I can't see a strong no nonsense women is crying in front of bullies like Salmaan and Sid.... for sure Salmaan is in power and he is biased and the way he talked with Mahira.... that is so insulting to see....  she is a strong woman ... but she is still very young to face salmaan bashing

bwahahaha...u lost me here...🤣

Originally posted by -Mitu-

I really hope she is evicted. Her only fault that she took a stand against being bullied and refused to be a doormat.

These so called famous celebs can't break the spirit of a twenty one year old girl. 

Today I can only say one thing, If I ever have a daughter I want her to be like Mahira Sharma❤️

Originally posted by teletubby

Her voice is soooooo annoying! 

Hope she truly keeps quiet if she stays! 🤢

Just because someone voice is sharp... they deserve humiliation and bashing or bullied by others?