•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys! RoNakshi are married! Yes! You heard me right! 

RoNakshi marriage shooting is done! Some one who visited the shoot, saw it... Just said in one of the insta segments! Infact in two of them, I read this!

One of the two, He/She came from Bangalore I think! Yeah! And he told this in comments of one segment where Farnaz is getting ready wearing Sona's clothes!

Well! Even my gut instinct tells that Ronakshi will 1000% get married! I don't know why! But after all these rasams, Sandeep sir won't just break off the marriage and plus, we all know KHKT is NOT like other shows! 

Bride swapping, kidnapping, it's just for TRP gaining! It's necessary too! Trps still run the show in today's date! But anyways! Just simply enjoy the show! Enjoy the drama & RoNakshi's Shaadi!

😊😊😊

Edited by LoveAnushka - 4 years ago

I think main yeh koi 50th time bol rahi hoon.... 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 abhi tak in every damn post I kept on commenting and commentimg ki inn dono ki shaadi hoke rahegi woh bhi ek dusre ke saath... No one paid heed to it... Everyone is still so tensed abt the wedding... Thank u and there was this other girl mahek too I guess, who made a similar post... It's like a big thank you to both of you to bring the positivity back again... Nd to make all of them relax and take a chill pill... Ab toh bas even I am sitting and enjoying whatever is happening 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 aakhir ronakshi ki shaadi hai bhai... Aise muh latka ke thodi na  baithe rehna hai.. 😂😂🤣🤣 cheer up forum waasis!!! Dhol nagade te bhangra pau!! 😂😂😍😍😍😇🥳

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago

Well! Even my gut instinct tells that Ronakshi will 1000% get married! I don't know why! But after all these rasams, Sandeep sir won't just break off the marriage and plus, we all know KHKT is NOT like other shows! 

Originally posted by sohit-mishbir

I think main yeh koi 50th time bol rahi hoon.... 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 abhi tak in every damn post I kept on commenting and commentimg ki inn dono ki shaadi hoke rahegi woh bhi ek dusre ke saath... No one paid heed to it... Everyone is still so tensed abt the wedding... Thank u and there was this other girl mahek too I guess, who made a similar post... It's like a big thank you to both of you to bring the positivity back again... Nd to make all of them relax and take a chill pill... Ab toh bas even I am sitting and enjoying whatever is happening 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 aakhir ronakshi ki shaadi hai bhai... Aise muh latka ke thodi na  baithe rehna hai.. 😂😂🤣🤣 cheer up forum waasis!!! Dhol nagade te bhangra pau!! 😂😂😍😍😍😇🥳

Love this post......so funny 😆

I am also sitting back with pop corn and enjoying yself now.  Main bhi sab ko bol bol kar tak gayi (mainly on twitter...waha toh roz dhamaake hote hain 😂) ke shaadi Ronakshi ki ho gayi, koi sunta he nahi .

Dhol taiyaar rakhna....bhangra karenge saath mein smiley41

Originally posted by sohit-mishbir

I kept doing that initially and then I was like inn ka Kuch nahi ho sakta. Let them watch it as it happens 😂😂🤣