Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Pyaar naseebo se milta hai, pyaar sabhi se hota nahi🎶

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chitthi khabar teri meethi firdi hawa le aayi, kendi ve dur rendi aan

Dil vich rakhiya main teri ishq di gallan saari, padh padh din raat main thakiya

Out of nowhere, Anurag found Prerna's photo in the store room. That photo frame seems to belong to his very personal space. Though he can not clearly remember, the photo screams something big to him. It again reminds him that something has happened in last 2 years that is deep inside his heart, very close to him, yet so far from him. He tries to ask everybody about it, he tries analyse the inconsistent stories told by his families, he tries to remember it himself, he gets tired of thinking the same, yet he can't give up on it.

Pyaar toh tha tab pyaar hi hai ab pyaar hamesha hi rahega

Tu mera tha tab, tu mera hai ab, mera hamesha hi rahega

Jaane tu jaane, maane na maane, jaane tu jaane, maane na maane, ek din tu bhi yeh kahega

Pyaar tog tha tab, pyaar hi hai ab, pyaar hamesha hi rahega

Tu mera tha tab tu mera hai ab, mera hamesha hi rahega

Now Anurag behaves with Prerna in a very formal manner...like a colleague. But subconsciously, he is drawn towards her every moment. Unknowingly he holds her hand tight and doesn't leave it for long. He can't explain to her what he wants to say about his "love"-life, but she understands. He doesn't need to ask her the reason behind her resignation, he just understands. He doesn't want her to hurt herself with the broken pieces of glass. He remembers his past in bits n flashes whenever he sees her, but can't remember her exactly. She can't tell him the truth due an uncertainty whether he'll remember it or not, whether he'll accept it or not...but that doesn't change her belief and she can't tell her mom anything else than that he was, is and will always be her only man and their love will exist forever.

Pyaar chupaaye chhipta nahi, pyaar hua toh rukta nahi

Pyaar naseebo se milta hai, pyaar sabhi se hota nahi

Anurag doesn't remember a thing about his past love life. Yet he can't stop getting pulled towards her. Not just himself, but destiny too tries to hide his love, yet it doesn't stop. Anu can't feel the same love for his "wife". When she tells him that he loves her, he doesn't believe her. When she hugs him, he can not hug her back. When she tries coming closer to him, he resists, he wishes that someone comes and interrupts her. He sees his photograph with his "wife" but isn't comfortable putting it on his table, he doesn't bother even if it is broken. But his photograph with his "love" bothers him, makes him curious. You can't love every Tom Dick and Harry. It happens only with that person u r destined to be.

Pyaar tera dard banke mere dil mein rahega

Dard mera pyaar banke tera hi tera rahega

Dard toh tha tab, dard hi hai ab, dard hamesha hi rahega

They have always received only pain in the name of their love. Yet again, Prerna has dealt with pain for his love. Her love for him has turned into a pain in her heart. But that pained heart will never stop beating for him, caring for him. Her pain will pave way for his friendship with her. He will seek reasons for her pain. That pain will again bind them together. That pain again make him fall for her. His love is the reason of her pain and his love will only heal her pain. Pain always existed in their love story, it always will...but what won't change is that he was always hers alone and she will always love him alone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: IFLove

Chitthi khabar teri meethi firdi hawa le aayi, kendi ve dur rendi aan

Dil vich rakhiya main teri ishq di gallan saari, padh padh din raat main thakiya

Out of nowhere, Anurag found Prerna's photo in the store room. That photo frame seems to belong to his very personal space. Though he can not clearly remember, the photo screams something big to him. It again reminds him that something has happened in last 2 years that is deep inside his heart, very close to him, yet so far from him. He tries to ask everybody about it, he tries analyse the inconsistent stories told by his families, he tries to remember it himself, he gets tired of thinking the same, yet he can't give up on it.

Pyaar toh tha tab pyaar hi hai ab pyaar hamesha hi rahega

Tu mera tha tab, tu mera hai ab, mera hamesha hi rahega

Jaane tu jaane, maane na maane, jaane tu jaane, maane na maane, ek din tu bhi yeh kahega

Pyaar tog tha tab, pyaar hi hai ab, pyaar hamesha hi rahega

Tu mera tha tab tu mera hai ab, mera hamesha hi rahega

Now Anurag behaves with Prerna in a very formal manner...like a colleague. But subconsciously, he is drawn towards her every moment. Unknowingly he holds her hand tight and doesn't leave it for long. He can't explain to her what he wants to say about his "love"-life, but she understands. He doesn't need to ask her the reason behind her resignation, he just understands. He doesn't want her to hurt herself with the broken pieces of glass. He remembers his past in bits n flashes whenever he sees her, but can't remember her exactly. She can't tell him the truth due an uncertainty whether he'll remember it or not, whether he'll accept it or not...but that doesn't change her belief and she can't tell her mom anything else than that he was, is and will always be her only man and their love will exist forever.

Pyaar chupaaye chhipta nahi, pyaar hua toh rukta nahi

Pyaar naseebo se milta hai, pyaar sabhi se hota nahi

Anurag doesn't remember a thing about his past love life. Yet he can't stop getting pulled towards her. Not just himself, but destiny too tries to hide his love, yet it doesn't stop. Anu can't feel the same love for his "wife". When she tells him that he loves her, he doesn't believe her. When she hugs him, he can not hug her back. When she tries coming closer to him, he resists, he wishes that someone comes and interrupts her. He sees his photograph with his "wife" but isn't comfortable putting it on his table, he doesn't bother even if it is broken. But his photograph with his "love" bothers him, makes him curious. You can't love every Tom Dick and Harry. It happens only with that person u r destined to be.

Pyaar tera dard banke mere dil mein rahega

Dard mera pyaar banke tera hi tera rahega

Dard toh tha tab, dard hi hai ab, dard hamesha hi rahega

They have always received only pain in the name of their love. Yet again, Prerna has dealt with pain for his love. Her love for him has turned into a pain in her heart. But that pained heart will never stop beating for him, caring for him. Her pain will pave way for his friendship with her. He will seek reasons for her pain. That pain will again bind them together. That pain again make him fall for her. His love is the reason of her pain and his love will only heal her pain. Pain always existed in their love story, it always will...but what won't change is that he was always hers alone and she will always love him alone.

You are actually being Sonalika to my Mohini... IFLove. 

The only difference is that while Sonalike intends to make Mohini diabetic, I feel heartburn, the latter more intense than the former. The poignancy, the profoundness and the scintillating honesty in each of your post make even this heartburn so pleasurable. 

We know that these two are meant to be in a twisted way. These two are imperfect perfection with and in each other but alas, nature doesn't tolerate perfection for a long time, does it? But we also know that they will always belong in each other if not with each other. Does it break the heart? Yes, it does but at the same time it gives a little respite too. 

You have summed up everything about them so brilliantly. I won't even bother to add anything from my side. However, the line below is what sums them up perfectly:

“If all else perished, and he/she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he/she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.”

(Source : Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights)

Disclaimer : The original sentence doesn't contain "she". It has been added for expression and brevity's sake)

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bashful_moon

The only difference is that while Sonalike intends to make Mohini diabetic, I feel heartburn, the latter more intense than the former. The poignancy, the profoundness and the scintillating honesty in each of your post make even this heartburn so pleasurable. 

We know that these two are meant to be in a twisted way. These two are imperfect perfection with and in each other but alas, nature doesn't tolerate perfection for a long time, does it? But we also know that they will always belong in each other if not with each other. Does it break the heart? Yes, it does but at the same time it gives a little respite too. 

You have summed up everything about them so brilliantly. I won't even bother to add anything from my side. However, the line below is what sums them up perfectly:

“If all else perished, and he/she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he/she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.”

Disclaimer : The original sentence doesn't contain "she". It has been added for expression and brevity's sake)

@red: one of my most favorite, Wuthering Heights of Emily Bronte. I loved the disclaimer, else I would have bombarded you with why you added the 'she'. 🤣

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely Post as usual IFLove. I'm Speechless.

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How do you find the inspiration to write so much and so beautifully everyday.. 👏

Wonderful post. 

IFLove thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bashful_moon

Oh for a second I was wondering maine aisa kya likh diya that it reminded you of sonalika and mohini...until I realized Sona is a synonym of sweetness in kzk land😆 Thanks🤗

The lines u added r so perfect for them👍🏼

IFLove thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Briti1107

Lovely Post as usual IFLove. I'm Speechless.

Thanks briti🤗

IFLove thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hope4u

How do you find the inspiration to write so much and so beautifully everyday.. 👏

Wonderful post. 

I listen or read the lyrics of the song they used and all the scenes in the episode automatically fall in place! Credits to the cvs who r doing a wonderful job these days and to the one who selects songs...maybe Partho?😆

And also because u guys like what I write n y'all appreciate everyday, I get the motivation. So thanks a lot😛🤗

WOW ..... you and Hope have been on roll offlate ❤️.....so good to read such Beauts Flowing thoughts .....

One thing that this track shows is how effortlessly and Naturally Anurag is drawn towards his Prerna ❤️..... I highly appreciate the writers for this . The yesterday hand holding WOW ..... how instantly it happened..... but even after that he was still holding her and trying to take both of them away from all broken pieces of Horrible Life ...😆

And on the other side  his brain in functioned that Komo is his wife yet he still challengers that very brain feed “Maine tumse shaadi ki Tumhe bachane ke liye Pyaar kaha se aaya ? “ also questioned his families and gets responses too but still the lingering thought still remains .  If writers have indeed taken him 2 yrs back then this Anurag won’t believe on anything unless he is 100%confirmed .

This is Brain vs Heart .... and his heart is taking him where he should be ... to his Prerna ❤️.

I’m quite disagree with ppl who says Pyaar dobara hota hain.....

No that Raw Junoon wala Ishq happens only once .....where your hearts just craves and needs that person ....because that’s what it wants . 

Yes second chances happen in love not denying but That Raw Ishq happens only once in a  lifetime ...

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love your style of analysis using the lyrics.. This song also suits AnuPre.. ❤️