Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Finale..True love lasts.. - Page 2

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

On last day zarakhan post a story in that blackdog on sets  is closed to Rajveer itdoesnt  allow him to go and he told we l meet after 1 month 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

so it means next season starting after a month

rameeraa87 thumbnail

Dnt know anyone pl try to find in insta 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@ heavenlybliss..  great to hear from you.. thanks for posting the link for speculated season 2 SPM... if it happens with our desired cast Helly& VJ.. with the speculated story line, it sure would be a treat to watch

@ rameerra87..  super to see you keeping the post alive ... yes like heavenlybliss and like your self.. me too waiting for news from the channel about SPM season 2... and yes if you find more about it on twitter do post it..

much love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

I know I am a little late but was caught up with some family emergencies. 

Just want to say thank you Hammie for always being there with your musings. It was always a pleasure reading your thoughts and all the discussions we had here regarding this show. I was a silent reader for a long time and I only started watching after VJs entry becoz I knew he would bring something remarkable to the table and he did not disappoint, although the makers could never live up to their promises. 

Regarding a season 2....well I hope VJ is NEVER a part of season 2, after all tht happened in SPM part 1. I rather prefer to see him in a complete new show with a new PH and solid writers, not ppl who can only write black magic crap and mess up an entire show. 

Thank you once again Hammie and hope to read your insights on another forum for another show worth watching and writing for 

rameeraa87 thumbnail

No in that hevwas saying to the dog whichbd not allowing himto go dobhr told we will meet after imnth but dntknow to hatits mean 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ rameerraa87..  yes dogs are faithful animals..  well  lets watch this space.. month or whenever? channel will  surely notify...😊 hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Esha.

heloooo mate..  did miss your comment... but held on hope that you would come..

I know I am a little late but was caught up with some family emergencies. 

oohhhh dear.. didn't realize.. hope all fine now..  and no esha.. you part owned the musings, so me would have known of your loyal support  for my work ..all along SPM..

Just want to say thank you Hammie for always being there with your musings. It was always a pleasure reading your thoughts and all the discussions we had here regarding this show. I was a silent reader for a long time and I only started watching after VJs entry becoz I knew he would bring something remarkable to the table and he did not disappoint, although the makers could never live up to their promises. 

it was my pleasure too esha to read your engaging comments.. loved annotating them.. For me it was the first time I was following VJ.. his cameo was brief and  very potent.. he certainly maintained my interest till the very last episode..  

Regarding a season 2....well I hope VJ is NEVER a part of season 2, after all tht happened in SPM part 1. I rather prefer to see him in a complete new show with a new PH and solid writers, not ppl who can only write black magic crap and mess up an entire show. 

Season 2 , nothing has been confirmed,.. I would think its fan's  wish list..Helly/VJ  looked impressive as a pair.. and certainly VJ as Madhav.. emerges  as a man larger than life...I am sure many viewers will wish both actors well in their  new ventures

Thank you once again Hammie and hope to read your insights on another forum for another show worth watching and writing for 

esha thanks for sailing ship with me  and above all for adding your  wonderfull thoughts  to the posts.. till we meet again.. much love hammie

MochaQueen thumbnail

Please keep me updated about season 2 in this topic only as i am not following the forum these days