Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Finale..True love lasts.. - Page 2

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~9.11.19 Finale..True love lasts…

“Course of true loves never runs smooth”[Shakespeare]So we find in the story Saltanat and Zaroon’s Sufiyana love had to jump through many hoops to realize its perpetuity. But the beauty of true love lies not its fulfilment but in the continuity of believing in its eternity. Truly in this troubled world evil traverses, yet love still manages to prevail and cascade down through centuries till the present moment in time. For true love manifests itself in the presence of divine powers  which remain immortal and never face mortality. So Sufiyana love remains even after our bodies fail us, because our soul still is interwoven with the divine virtue of love.

I would say the story ends upon a realistic,yet much positive and open ended manner.. open end, gives us hope and allows us, as viewers to make up our own conclusion of the story plot.

It was realistic that Saltanat, Madhav and Krish part from each other bound by the stable love of friendship  that will always  remain a strong connection between them. Zaroon as a husband, is seen as a man who trusts  his wife’s friendship bond with Madhav. Neelam as a woman, finds him as one supportive and openminded man, who will also allow his daughter to reach her full potential.

Neelam too takes the right decision when she faces  her bubble of love burst. In fact Madhav’s walking away to fulfil his own purpose in life , inspires her also to find the true purpose of her own life. Neelam refuses to wallow in sorrow after losing her true love..instead  she opts to seek self reliance by flying from the family nest.. with best wishes ,blessings and permission from her elders Rubina and Nadeem.  I will say  unrequited love brings out the positive in her..

Next when Nadeem informs Zaroon he should be the one to hold the reins of the Shah dynasty. Its laudable that Zaroon finds him self morally incapable and declines the idea as his fathers Mamoon’s desire not his. His life is complacent enough in finding his true love! Zaroon proves his respect for his elders and stands up for the right thing,that  Nadeem should be the one  to be the heir of the Shah dynasty.. Saltanat agrees with her husbands decision, and both leave Shah Manzil.. to embark on their own journey  of their Sufiyana love.. I assume both must have gone back Toronto ??

Time is not permanent.. it changes and twenty years lapse! We meet Saira Ghazi Shah and Krish  Sharma.. Krish's father  Madhav is no more, but the task he gave his son to fulfil remains.. Krish flicks through his fathers daily diary till the day he died.. Krish once again comes across the  question he asked his dost didi just before he parted from her some twenty years ago. Through his father's sincere heart felt words,  the strong virtue of true love cascades from  his father’s soul into his soul! True love that his father experienced for dost didi never died but transferred into his soul.. Krish appreciates that his dost didi too loved his father.. like a very dear friend..

When Krish sees Saltanat’s daughter, Saira, a true likeness  of dost didi at the dargah  he senses a strange connection between this girl and himself. One strong positive connection that his father Mahdav Sharma's Sufiyana ,pure love still remains alive! So does dost didi’s true love for his father as her friend continues too. Nothing is said between Saira Ghazi Shah and Krish Sharma  as both were strangers to each other..but  Krish  Sharma’s soul could sense the affiliation between their two souls..  Madhav’s diary falls between them.. Krish hopes her soul can sense out the Sufiyana enriched nature of a love that transcends beyond  the body itself..

I loved the ending.. Krish continues to  remain the Sufiyana connection ,pure  true love between  Madhav and Saltanat! So all in all a befitting ending to a soulful love story..VJ as Madhav. Helly as Saltanat/Kainat/Kashish will especially be remembered by me.. best wishes to the cast, for their future ventures!

Well its good bye from me dear, valued readers.. thanks very much to those who read the musings and shared their engaging thoughts as well.. could not have got this far without their input.. thanks,again for your graciousness,which  humbles me forever.. much love hammie

Hamlet's Revised Fanfic Collection Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Hammie (well I hope I can call you like that as I see all do the same)

Firstly, though the last musings of yours, I have been a silent reader and admirer of your daily musings ever since VJ entered the show.  Had never missed reading yours. 

To  be honest I did not watch the episodes for the simple reason I did not want to attach to Madhav ( an ardent fan of VJ and especially after the heartbreak I had after doting upon Suraj Rajvanshi and Raghav of Udaan, I stayed away with a hard heart) but just loved reading your summary well your musings for it was so so unbiased, sensible and loved your flow.

I used to catch up on insta and then on hotstar but today I wanted to see the last epi and did I say I didnot want to connect but lo ...the powerhouse did hit me hard that I teared to see him as emotional scenes without dialogues are his forte and ended up in tearing...

Madhav Sharma is truly an added feather to his cap and what to say Krish stays as the little one on his versatility. 

Why so late to share........... well I thought it would be unfair if I dont appreciate the thinker after enjoying the musings 

Thanks a lot

Sumi smiley1

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by sumsukor,

helloooo sumi.. super to hear from you😊  

Hi Hammie (well I hope I can call you like that as I see all do the same)

yes sumi hammie it is!!

Firstly, though the last musings of yours, I have been a silent reader and admirer of your daily musings ever since VJ entered the show.  Had never missed reading yours. 

me thrilled you showed up eventually!  as for VJ.. yes he is fine actor without a doubt.. unfortunately couldn't watch him as Suraj in Chakor… but apart from SPM... where iam they are showing repeat of Shastri sisters.. and also pyar ka dard meetha meetha.. so get to see VJ.. in these shows as well..

To  be honest I did not watch the episodes for the simple reason I did not want to attach to Madhav ( an ardent fan of VJ and especially after the heartbreak I had after doting upon Suraj Rajvanshi and Raghav of Udaan, I stayed away with a hard heart) but just loved reading your summary well your musings for it was so so unbiased, sensible and loved your flow.

as for me I loved his entry.. he brought in complexities of a tortured mind which I loved covering... also he veered gradually to his redemption  brought in by Kashish  was again a delight to trace.. Madhav also has to face the transition of his Kashish into Zaroon's Saltanat.. which added the pathos for his tragic hero  persona... loved it all.. and then Sumi... his final coming to terms with his eternal unrequited love for Saltanat as a celebration ,rather than a loss... All in all VJ carried remarkably all the shades of Madhav sharma… personally loved his enraged lion side... but then that's me..

I used to catch up on insta and then on hotstar but today I wanted to see the last epi and did I say I didnot want to connect but lo ...the powerhouse did hit me hard that I teared to see him as emotional scenes without dialogues are his forte and ended up in tearing...

yes the dialogues were potent and his delivery was well disciplined.. not more nor less! just right.enough to make Madhav Sharma into a hero!

Madhav Sharma is truly an added feather to his cap and what to say Krish stays as the little one on his versatility. 

yes..Vj certainly put life in his cameo role... young Krish was  great.. the child star.. portrayed well the purity, innocence and curiosity of a five year old..

Why so late to share........... well I thought it would be unfair if I dont appreciate the thinker after enjoying the musings 

you made my day Sumi.. so pleased to hear that you read the musings whenever  you fancied... hammie is humbled

Thanks a lot

Sumi smiley1

much love Sumi... and thanks for your appreciation.. hammie..

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Hammie for seeing this to the end. Loved reading your daily musings. they kept me connected to the show almost to the end until my fickle self overpowered me. :)

Hoping to read your thoughts on some other forum soon. The Jinn show is doing too well in the TRPs. Usually doesn't bode well for me as a viewer as such shows often drown in melodrama and plot stretching. See you around.

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Want vj and helly as acouple in another show if thy bring season2 itwillbenice

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

helooooo mate.. was arching my neck out for your comment

Thank you Hammie for seeing this to the end. Loved reading your daily musings. they kept me connected to the show almost to the end until my fickle self overpowered me. :)

thank you Irshita  for saling this ship with me...  well  we are back on shore.. me still a giddy from the journey.. but ending  was as I wanted

Hoping to read your thoughts on some other forum soon. The Jinn show is doing too well in the TRPs. Usually doesn't bode well for me as a viewer as such shows often drown in melodrama and plot stretching. See you around.

hummmmh, jinn ka jaddu  me watching daily.. should i zap up there will  let you know..

thanks Irshita for your valuable inputs..love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by  rameerra 87

hellooo  rameerra, lovely to hear from you.. wanted to say thanks to you  for commenting on my musings 

yes they did make a  handsome jodi..  season 2 never crossed my mind but no harm in dreaming and wishing for repeat jodi of VJ and Helly.. both fine actors...   love hammie

MochaQueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rameeraa87

season 2 is coming...vijayendra and helly are the leads as krish and saira after 20 years leap

MochaQueen thumbnail