Bigg Boss 13

Bigg Boss is a sadist

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Spraying foam on the face, throwing trash on them and making them stand in the dustbin, stamping their face with REJECTED stamps... Who gives such crass and sadist ideas to them? Can't there be a decent way of nominating these HMs or he takes out his frustration of paying them for all this ðŸ¤ª

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Confession room udhari par de dete Hain Kya 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Confession room udhari par de dete Hain Kya 

Confession room now will never be used for nominations. They want open nominations and to insult the HMs in a ridiculous way ðŸ˜µ

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

this show is a NEGATIVE and shows how to bully mock insult people and the effect of it can be seen in daily life too ðŸ˜¡

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Completely agree with TM. This is a sadist show. Just bully and insult other. Who ever normal comes here they force them to take out their ugly sides only or else they curse them saying "fake". Like whole world is full of only " ugly , dirty ppl".

Only BB1 was free of those as that was not made by Colors Channel.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

this show is a NEGATIVE and shows how to bully mock insult people and the effect of it can be seen in daily life too ðŸ˜¡

People and especially young adopt this culture.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well BB1 was different than these BB because it was on Sony TV. Colors made it dramatic.

Current BB is sadist. As a contestent (if I'm) I mean I will take offense if any of those activities will hamper my image or self respect. And these people should too, because clearly BB wants humiliation and drama hence the stupid ways to nominate.