Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw this video on voot but was it removed soon after? Idk it just disappeared.

But yea wtf Arti?!.. aisa kya ho jata if he slept there for a night. He came and asked her so nicely! 

This incident kinda puts things into context, it should have been aired! Sid kicking her out of the group wasn't completely random. 

Honestly I think she didn’t want people in the house talking about them if they slept together and was worried about her family’s honor

sreefan thumbnail

nvm

Edited by sreefan - 4 years ago
M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dondy

Honestly I think she didn’t want people in the house talking about them if they slept together and was worried about her family’s honor

Yes thats what i feel ...she was not comfortable sleeping in the same bed as him ...that is why she refused and used Bigg boss rules as excuse ... Though she could have told him the truth 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What else can you expect from Shukla? He feels whoever From his group becomes captain, he will get all the royalties. 

Bb said that the captain can decide who to allow in side her room, but never said if they can sleep in her bed. 

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

They have to. After all they created him. Now can't control him and send him to BB. 😡They think BB can fix him! 😡

I seriously want some one to interview his family n ask these questions.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She was a doormat anyway. I thought big boss said only captain uses that bed but whatever I am Sid team on this one