There is something so Unique about Sid Shukla.

Posted: 4 years ago

Don’t know how to explain it but there is something so  strange about him. He got a very attractive personality that you just can’t ignore him & look forward seeing more of his scenes. 

His one liners are hilarious, the way he gives it back to bullies & his loyalty towards his friends. 

Everything he does screams Charisma

Mujhe pta tha sab Shukla ke looks pe fidaa hain😛

Yeah, very unique! His every sentence has a "gaali"..oops beep beep. 😆

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Mujhe pta tha sab Shukla ke looks pe fidaa hain😛

What looks?? Handsome bhi nhi hai, bulldozer kahin ka and baaki ka his ugly personality and having spit all around his mouth while he shouts is an add on. 🤢

Agreed completely.  Vaise ek baat batao. Aap abhi bhi Sky ko itnaa pasand karte ho. Its 8 yrs now😆.

Koi aur utnaa pasand nahi aaya

A Bully giving back to bully wah🤪🤣

Sp the way he skips his duties  aisa nikamma , kamchor unique hai! 👍🏼

Originally posted by shubhzie

What looks?? Handsome bhi nhi hai, bulldozer kahin ka and baaki ka his ugly personality and having spit all around his mouth while he shouts is an add on. 🤢

Dt was for the TM😔

She likes Sid . I was just teasing her ......dts all.

Waise beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Aapko Jo nai Acha lagta.....shayad wohi TM ko Acha lagta ho.

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Dt was for the TM😔

She likes Sid . I was just teasing her ......dts all.

Waise beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Aapko Jo nai Acha lagta.....shayad wohi TM ko Acha lagta ho.

I know that was for the TM and also got your point. I was just elaborating my pov. You can surely tease TM 😳 Sorry if it came across wrong 

Originally posted by shubhzie

I know that was for the TM and also got your point. I was just elaborating my pov. You can surely tease TM 😳 Sorry if it came across wrong 

Nah nah all's cool😎