After Dubai Dabangg tour, no Shukla fangirling please in WKW

Posted: 4 years ago

What say friends -

I think his bb13 team should not become Shukla PR and support him and show he is being targeted when he is voilent- and don not use manu Punjabi, Kamya Punjabi and Bollywood spy you tube videos who salivate support for him and cannot look beyond shukla’ handsome physique.

whatchu talking about?😕 What does this have to do with Dabangg tour?

Originally posted by nemesis12

whatchu talking about?😕 What does this have to do with Dabangg tour?

just asking for a balanced wkw rather than trying get housemates to support shukla despite his aggressive behavior.

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago

He will keep supporting Shukla irrespective of what he does. I think it is for TRP. In the last season also, he kept supporting Surbhi and Rohit till the family week. After that, he blasted on them.

Originally posted by M.Alam

He will keep supporting Shukla irrespective of what he does. I think it is for TRP. In the last season also, he kept supporting Surbhi and Rohit till the family week. After that, he blasted on them.

So Shukla is bringing in the viewers. How do they determine that?

Originally posted by Atomicbomb

So Shukla is bringing in the viewers. How do they determine that?

Well, it seems like he is being liked and supported by the majority of the viewers. That’s what it seems like by looking at YouTube comments and Twitter comments. Most YouTube reviewers are also speaking in his favour. I find it really surprising and disappointing. 

Liked mahira and paras today they showed the guts to speak the truth,not like sana flip.

Originally posted by M.Alam

Well, it seems like he is being liked and supported by the majority of the viewers. That’s what it seems like by looking at YouTube comments and Twitter comments. Most YouTube reviewers are also speaking in his favour. I find it really surprising and disappointing. 

From what I have learn't. He use to be a fashion model, went on to do TV serials. Never made it in Bollywood as an actor. His instagram was started when he went into the Big Boss house. 

It was mentioned on this forum that he has work after Big Boss planned. If it is from Colours I would not be surprised. 

Originally posted by lilchamps

Liked mahira and paras today they showed the guts to speak the truth,not like sana flip.

Has the episode already got aired in India? Who did Salman bash the most today? Did he say anything to Shukla for his behaviour?

Salman represents the entertainment industry and there can be no better paradigm.

The industry has always prospered because of dumb people who have low IQ, believe in hypocrisy, have thick skin,have dozens of affairs....He sees in Shukla a promising career in this industry because of the trauts he possesses. Not surprised that Salman is throwing his weight behind this man.