Rashmi had blamed India Forums -old article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

www.bollywoodshaadis.com/amp-articles/rashami-desai-finally-breaks-her-silence-on-her-broken-marriage-with-nandish-sandhu-4395

On she being blamed for the split:

“You know there’s a website called India Forums. They’ve been handling Nandish’s PR and I don’t have a problem but they’ve been giving one-sided stories from Nandish’s end. I’ve never felt the need to explain myself or my relationship to anyone – but there are all sorts of rumours that pin point me and claim that Nandish is completely innocent. In a marriage, I know it is two people’s responsibility, but my relationship was always abusive. India Forums is making it super ugly. They’re only printing one-sided articles about him giving his 100%, when it’s just not true. What are you trying to prove? It’s false information."

What is this about? I don't find this relevant to Bigg Boss or any other context related to it.

Here also she didn't said what really happened😕n in what sense nandish was abusive🤢

Why she always create a mystery..ya to kuch mat btao aur btana he to puri baat btao

why not? Are you a Rashmi fan that you are defending her so much. Don’t people post articles related to the contestants?