Can anyone take tehseen seriously

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This guy is an idiot really ,really cannot understand how he could be a  life coach he is really a duffer

Originally posted by MoDada

This guy is an idiot really ,really cannot understand how he could be a  life coach he is really a duffer

He is a life coach??😲 Kis badnaseeb ki life coach kar raha hai ye...😭

You know the thing about him is the moment he gets serious he starts looking ridiculously funny πŸ˜† so no I can’t take him seriously either. 

this article lol Bigg Boss wasted money bringing him on the show

https://www.indiatoday.in/lifestyle/celebrity/story/who-is-tehseen-poonawalla-bigg-boss-13-s-highest-paid-contestant-1614192-2019-10-30

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

He is a life coach??😲 Kis badnaseeb ki life coach kar raha hai ye...😭

he is the first contestant that spoiled his own game even before entering the house. if he wasn't overconfident at he would have at least been tolerable. he is the least deserving and most under performing contestant of this season. even abu and daljeet contributed more than him.

Originally posted by randomfancrics

he is the first contestant that spoiled his own game even before entering the house. if he wasn't overconfident at he would have at least been tolerable. he is the least deserving and most under performing contestant of this season. even abu and daljeet contributed more than him.

Abu was good! So was Daljeit! 

Originally posted by tanvismile

Atleast I can't .... πŸ˜†

No substance at all. smiley18

Have seen him so many times on TV discussions, discussing serious issues. Never thought ki asal me ek number ka ullu hai yeh banda. On TV rati ratayi baaten bol raha hoga because in RL he has nothing intelligent or logical or entertaining to say. Idiot! Apni hi beizzati karwa li. So many ppl only ruin their reputations by coming on BB. Dhake hi acche lagte hai! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by teletubby

Abu was good! So was Daljeit! 

I liked both of them too. 

I think Siddhartha has seen his TV segments.

Sometimes I feel he reserves that so called fake smile for everyone else and genuinely laughing at Tehseen's antics.