Madhu Kaitabh back story revealed • S1 EP 34 • 8th November 2019

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with with the white extra horse jumping into the ocean. as it swims through the ocean Brahma explains to srishti it is the Hyagriva Avatar of Narayan as horse is know for its speed beauty and its quality of knowing about danger. 

Madhu kaitabh are about to kill the vedas but they both start fighting over who is going to be Senapati of the asur army. they notice the horse and think its gift from their king. they try to control it nut the horse kicks them with a rope they capture it and take it to the underwater jail.

There they plan to kill the vedas and go off to get their weapons, Narayan in his horse form rescues the vedas as vedas say dont help us for us but for the sake of humanity. All the gods bow down to vishnu's Hyagriva Avatar. He takes them back to brahama .

shukracharya gets to know about narayans plan and says he is doing chal as he is in the form of matsya and saving the humans and at the same time in the form of horse freeing the vedas. 

narayan takes vedas to brahama and warns them to be careful from next time as when gyan falls in bad peoples hand it can be dangerous. 

madhu kaitabh discover that the jail is empty and get angry shukracharya arrives and says ki narayan fooled u, u have to fight him and take ur revenge as he never gave u ur adhikar and just hurt u and embarssed u in the past. tey say even though we are his ansh laxmi narayan separted us from vaikuntha. 

Flashback to Narayan sleeping on sheshnaag and laxmi looking at him and saying his smile is nathkat so i want to do something nathkat too. she takes a peacock feather and tries to wake him up, but he doesnt so she puts it in his ear, his ear wax gets stuck in the feather and and when she takes it out madhu kaitabh are formed. 

madhu kaitabh grow arrogant and say we are the offsprings of narayan so we can rule and control the entire universe and they start tormenting everyone. Laxmi sees this and grows angry. She says u are dev ansh but u are born from Mel so u will always live in mel only u have no place in Vaikuntha. Madhu kaitabh say this chal mother dont do this but they dissaper in smoke. flashback ends. 

Shukracharay says he loves his humans so end them and kill them. Madhu kaitabh agree and go away to kill. they create a noise and parvati asks lakshmi what the sound was and lakshmi says that it is the sound of another pariksha that narayan has to give. 

Precap same as yesterday. 

The story moved forward in today's episode, Vedas are finally liberated, next episode is sure to be filled with actions as it is going to be the slaying of Madhu and Kaitabh. But it is going to be a long wait. 

Loved the Flashback cause Yukti was in her original look that I absolutely love ❤️ keep them coming. The whole Lakshmi teasing Narayan with the Peacock feather was soo beautiful I need more scenes of them together so please keep them coming. 

Hayagriva CGI was good, I have seen it done in other shows where they used horse mask instead and it was bad. So CGI is really the plus point of this show. 

I am busy watching the interviews that Savi and Yukti did as a promotion during Tulsi Vivaah its amazing. 👍🏼

Originally posted by crystalmoon

The story moved forward in today's episode, Vedas are finally liberated, next episode is sure to be filled with actions as it is going to be the slaying of Madhu and Kaitabh. But it is going to be a long wait. 

Loved the Flashback cause Yukti was in her original look that I absolutely love ❤️ keep them coming. The whole Lakshmi teasing Narayan with the Peacock feather was soo beautiful I need more scenes of them together so please keep them coming. 

Hayagriva CGI was good, I have seen it done in other shows where they used horse mask instead and it was bad. So CGI is really the plus point of this show. 

I am busy watching the interviews that Savi and Yukti did as a promotion during Tulsi Vivaah its amazing. 👍🏼

Isnt that look of hers the best, though in the inteviews that you posted she is dressed in green and is holding a sugarcane, is that the TULSI Avtaar, or Bhumi Avatar. Loved her in that look too

Yeah Matsya and Hygriva AVatar done now we will have kurm next but i want some space between the tracks for some romance ☺️ as in kurm avtar lakshmi again dissolves herself into the sea