New Beginnings #2 (Strictly Invite Only - Do Not Post Randomly)

Posted: 4 years ago

Every End Is A New Beginning 

With our hands on our hearts and our heads held up higher we take on this new odyssey together, a new journey to celebrate the spirit of true fangirling and our mutual undiluted love for AnuPre and Parica. What’s left behind was sometimes beautiful and sometimes harsh but what we accomplished from all that is something profound that will stay with us and within us throughout all the journeys to come - the lessons, the hopeful times and the cherished moments in the form of memories. Cheers to the new beginnings and old memories, happy ones and sad, all the good days and bad. Let’s delve deeper into the ocean of new feels, fears and frustration - too many Fs, yes, that’s what the fangirling feels likes - sometimes “Fudged up and other times full of FEELS.🤗 💫

New Beginning With AnuPre & ParIca 🥳

Halloween Special New beginnings - Our Handsome Vampire and Haseen Chudail 🥰smiley42

Imagesmiley42

Look how they shine so bright for you 🎶  this one is specially for you Bran 😘

New Beginnings But Dreams Are still The Same 😍 Dead Pre, Pre In hospital, Pre In coma, Pre in trauma uff #OkayThanksBye smiley42 

Posting This On Ench’s Special Demand! Dekho sher aya sher aya with the new beginnings! Maaro savage entry like this sher 🥰🌟

RULES                 

1 - No bashing No moral policing. 

2 - No thaali ke baaingain allowed here. 

3 - Ludaakne wale also not allowed.

4- idhar ki udhar karne wale kabhi nahi kabhi nahi. 

5- Baat ka baatangaad and Raai ka phaad wale kaahe or jaa ke banaye! Though, allowed in certain cases ;) 🙃🙂

6- Back stabbers kahee or jaa ke muh marre. Rotlu babies also not allowed here - only I’m allowed to do that 😪🥳

7 - Muh pe kuch or or peet peeche kuch or wale kahee or jaaye. 

8-random attention seekers stay away.

9- as per convenience  wale also stay away. 

10 - Please follow all the genral IF chat clubs rules. 

11 - Last but not the least - don’t forget to have fun despite all the rules! 😘

Mendak dance in the honour of Ench 🥳😎

P.S - Do not post here if your name is not added in the members list! 

Members List 

Enchanteur

RollingStones 

Writ_in_Water 

Abhiya_12

ifmember 

Asling 

Aurtika

Cute_Virgo

Div19

Pallawi1803

Doppelgänger                        

Leenaaa

Shilpa2323

Hope4u

Jyotix

Rp5127

Bookworm_

P-S- Do Not Post Here If your Name Is Not Added  In The members’ List! In Case  You Think Your Name Being Missing From The List Is A Mistake Then PM Me Or Ench Aka Enchanteur. 

Edited by Bookworm_ - 4 years ago

Just realized how amazing you all are! Thank you for always being sane and unbiased and for owning it all up, decently. Also, three cheers for finishing that last CC and I’m sorry for not being active despite promising every time while we inaugurate these CCs that we will... maybe, it’s not in the destiny. Lol. 

#UnPoplular log 😘 there we go, here we are 🙃 

Originally posted by Bookworm_

Just realized how amazing you all are! Thank you for always being sane and unbiased and for owning it all up, decently. Also, three cheers for finishing that last CC and I’m sorry for not being active despite promising every time while we inaugurate these CCs that we will... maybe, it’s not in the destiny. Lol. 

#UnPoplular log 😘 there we go, here we are 🙃 

Join us when you can🤗

Ohhooo new beginning #2🥳😆❤️🤗

Times when I realise How This Prerna is much better than the tulsi’s , Parvati’s, Prerna’s, Ishita’s and now the new one on the block Sonakshi 🤣

These woman’s  have Keeda to be righteous and follow their aadarsh and all BOKWAAS .... meddle in people’s life why because inko Sach ka saath dena hain .....🤣

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago

Originally posted by RollingStones

Times when I realise How This Prerna is much better than the tulsi’s , Parvati’s, Prerna’s, Ishita’s and now the new one on the block Sonakshi 🤣

These woman’s  have Keeda to be righteous and follow their aadarsh and all BOKWAAS .... meddle in people’s life why because inko Sach ka saath dena hain .....🤣

I really hope they don’t turn our Prerna into a righteous being. That would just ruin her character 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6VmKM6lOu-/?igshid=3yyrpckq7wc0

Isko bolte hain Salt and Pepper look ......

Jisko waqt ke saath chnage karne ki bhi zaroorat nahin .... coZ the guy is confident enough to carry it ...

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago