Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

All is not well between Mohsin Khan and Rajan Shahi ?

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com//tv/gossip/producer-of-popular-show-mighty-upset-his-lead-actor-plans-replace-him-191108

Craving for some spicy gossip from the Television industry? TellyChakkar is right here to serve you one. 

We are talking about a producer of a popular show who is quite upset with his lead actor.

The fiasco started when the producer was invited to attend a recent event with the lead pair of his popular show. The actor gave him a confirmation on attending the event.

The producer kept waiting for him outside the venue as he wanted to enter the same with both his leads. To hos surprise, the lead actor did not turn up.

The producer kept calling the actor but the later preferred to ignore his calls.

This really irked the producer who is now planning to replace the actor by getting a major twist in his show.

Can you guess whom are we talking about?

Hit the comment section with your guesses.

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under the Gossip Section is purely gossip. Although TellyChakkar takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information is correct, we do not accept any liability for errors or inaccuracies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I doubt Mohsin would have done that, he doesn’t look like an arrogant person, there is something more to this definitely which we all cant see. But yeah the leap news came the same morning of the event and RS dint appreciate Mohsin on the stage, he only said good things about Shivi. But do din me kya hogaya, they had such good birthday celebration two days before, and now this? Is all this publicity gimmick or something? As i can see the news of leap has already created lots of hype. Why would Mohsin make the Karta dharta of the show angry, Ekta Mata ka offer mil gaya hai kya usko 🤔. 

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well several things could have happened

Maybe it’s just a salary negotiation going wrong ? 😉 I feel definitely both actors are out — look at the fact that they are both not conscious of their weight and starting to frankly look so much heavier than before !If you were going to stay on - you’d be more careful. 

second - as many have noted — they can’t bear to look at each other ! Esp Mohsin — it’s so hard to see how they can then work together long term. so maybe they called it quits in their personal life - his folks want him to get married — who knows. But even for PR — they aren’t getting good press really ! We all feel something is sooo off . So why would a producer wanna keep casting them ? Esp if they can’t do PR properly and pretend 😂😅

third —— Maybe Mohsin wants to leave ???? Because of crappy story line and his character being made bigamous and now butchered ? 

Whatever it is — I just wanna see a happy kaira ending after a quick Vedika exit and some positive episodes for a change .. less bratty behavior and kaira back to teaming up as a couple ... hard to pull off !!! But that’s the wishful thinking 

Edited by anyafan4 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Kaira4ever

Maybe it’s just a salary negotiation going wrong ? 😉 

I feel definitely both actors are out — look at the fact that they are both not conscious of their weight and starting to frankly look so much heavier than before !

If you were going to stay on - you’d be more careful. 

Maybe Mohsin wants to leave ???? 

both mohsin and shivangi look great ...I don’t think their physique is a concern,..but they do look off with each other. Did shivangi confirm they were dating at some stage..? I think I did see some IV where she said that ..anyway it’s a possibility they broke up and now don’t want to work together anymore...or maybe the story needs the leap now..🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Sur89 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

both mohsin and shivangi look great ...I don’t think their physique is a concern,..but they do look off with each other. Did shivangi confirm they were dating at some stage..? I think I did see some IV where she said that ..anyway it’s a possibility they broke up and now don’t want to work together anymore...or maybe the story needs the leap now..🤷🏻‍♀️

Hmm may be. We all were speculating about their behavior since so long, few people were like they have become private and blah blah and few were saying its because of the production house. Now everything will get clear if Mohsin leaves the show after the leap. It will be clear that ‘Shivin’ never existed . 

Initially they were really  good friends , god knows how such friends can turn that bitter towards each other, that too while working in the same show for more than 12 hrs a day.  Normally mature people try to sort out the differences and be atleast normal for the sake of their work. I wasnt at all expecting the news of their differences to be true. They both have worked hard together, made Kaira a brand together, reached the heights of success together, it was such a beautiful journey for them,  what could have happened to make them so rude towards each other offscreen and now thats making the PH to take a leap ?? 

Edited by Sur89 - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

If they don’t want to work together, why would Mohsin be excited about their 1000 episodes and the upcoming milan? Whatever their personal equation is, they are professionals and have maintained that repu till now. Why would they risk their careers because of each other? Many actors have continued to work together despite not being able to look eye to eye.

Secondly, actors don’t have a say when it comes to the story. It’s a creative call. Rajan Shahi is not the type of a producer who would take such a huge risk with his show because of Mohsin or Shivangi. In the past, whenever Hina wanted to leave, she was convinced to stay. Only when he was sure that the show can sustain without her, was she ousted. 

Thirdly, yes Shivangi has gained weight but it can be due to a medical condition as well because it has happened within a very short span. If anything, the actors would be more cautious of their looks if they were leaving the show, because they want more work in the future. They won’t let themselves go. 

Fourth, if Mohsin did refuse to attend the event at the last minute, there must be reason for that. Even Shivangi came very late and RS said she had a very tough schedule. Leaps are not planned in a day, that too with the exact date. If the leap is happening, it must have been planned from days in advance. RS isn’t the best producer but I doubt he would fire an actor, who’s birthday he arranged a week before, just because he didn’t show up to an event. 

This is just the beginning. Till the leap happens or it doesn’t happen, there will be news every day. Everyone will speculate the future storyline, the reason behind the leads exit, etc. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sur89

Hmm may be. We all were speculating about their behavior since so long, few people were like they have become private and blah blah and few were saying its because of the production house. Now everything will get clear if Mohsin leaves the show after the leap. It will be clear that ‘Shivin’ never existed . 

Initially they were really  good friends , god knows how such friends can turn that bitter towards each other, that too while working in the same show for more than 12 hrs a day.  Normally mature people try to sort out the differences and be atleast normal for the sake of their work. I wasnt at all expecting the news of their differences to be true

break ups can be bad. So if they were indeed dating and then broke up..maybe their behaviour can be understood.

Sur89 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

break ups can be bad. So if they were indeed dating and then broke up..maybe their behaviour can be understood.

Haan yar i know but then how do they manage to give such hot scenes in the show. Remember their drugged  state? I also said the same things which you are saying but one user reminded me of the intense scenes they have recently did. 

Even the last dream sequence on birthday had such an intense kiss so close to lips, which wasnt even needed as per the current situation. Why would they agree to get such intimate in dream scenes if they arent able to stand each other in real life 🤔. 

Inlog ne paheli bana di hai bas or kuch nahi 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Edited by Sur89 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sur89

Haan yar i know but then how do they manage to give such hot scenes in the show. Remember their drugged  state? I also said the same things which you are saying but one user reminded me of the intense scenes they have recently did. 

Even the last dream sequence on birthday had such an intense kiss so close to lips, which wasnt even needed as per the current situation. Why would they agree to get such intimate in dream scenes if they arent able to stand each other in real life 🤔. 

Inlog ne paheli bana di hai bas or kuch nahi 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

. Maybe they were Under contract so they had to keep on working ...but now the contract could be ending soon so they have the option to leave...lol..I don’t know ..we are speculating like crazy., Anyway I wish them both everything of the best,,they are both very good and I’m sure lots of phs and directors woulD want or work with them..😀