Jaane Ye Kya Hua - A TaaRey SS (Completed) - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 6 - Jab bhagwaan akal ke ladoo baat rahe the, tum kya Bigg Boss dekhrahe the?

"It's been 6 months since you accepted my proposal, 3 months since we've been in love, Abhi toh it's time, aaja move in with me na"

"Reyy.." she dragged with a troubled expression. She'd been avoiding this conversation for a while and hoped to continue.

"Arey please na Taani, I really need you.." he realises in the flow of his pleading that he had gone extreme and tries to justify his previous statement with,

"I.. I can't afford the rent for the apartment!" He bites his tongue realising what he had said.

"It's a bungalow and you own it!" Taani says with a no nonsense expression. "Jab bhagwaan akal ke ladoo baat rahe the, tum kya Bigg Boss dekhrahe the?"

"I would argue but this is honestly possible" he laughs.

"See! what if your TV habits end this relationship" she asks sitting down.

"Taali ek haath se nahi bajti" he says acknowledging her part with his looks.

"Par thappad ek hi haath se bajta hai"

"What?!" He exclaims confused, "what does that even mean?"

"Hence proved!" he says trying to conclude.

"Arey par tu hi toh boli thi wo, khumaar ki chingaari and companionship ki aag and all that, didn't you support live in relationships?"

"I do.. it's just.."

"Uh listen, if you're not comfortable I understand." He says lowering his gaze

"Rey. Honestly I'm just scared." She confesses.

"Of what?" He asks, gently taking her hands in his.

"So many things! Humaare parents kya bolenge, friends kaise react karenge and most importantly this is the next step, a responsibility. Kya hum isko sambhal payenge?"

"Yaar parents aur friends ka reaction bhi humaare conviction pe hai and, nahi sambhal paaye to kya hojayega zyaada se zyaada, tu ghar hadap legi mera?" He laughs in an attempt to cheer her up.

"Rey I'm still scared, you see like half of me, mere usual domestic avtar Ko dekhke tera mind change hogaya to?"

"Try karlete haina, tu aaja for like 2-3 days, if it fits we can carry on or I guarantee you we'll just go back to how it is.." he sees her seriously consider this and adds,

"Mai khaana paka lunga, tu bartan dholena, soch na kya top jodi hogi humaari!"

"Wait did you just say top? As in cannon waala top as an adjective?" She laughs surprised,

"No I did not!" He turns hiding his face,

"Omg Rey, who even uses top as an adjective?" She says mimicking him,

"Meri billi, mujhi Ko meow!" he exclaims making a face.

"Mera doggie, mujhi ko bhow!" She says, booping his nose.

"What?! Kya kya bolti rehti hai be tu!

--------------

One month later.

She had walked up to their bedroom, too drowsy to indulge in any adventure apart from her dreams even though it was the weekend. He stayed back, watching one last episode before going to bed which had become two and a half episodes before the wi-fi stopped working. He took it as a divine sign and shut the TV before he'd feel tempted enough to use his mobile network. 

He walked into the room and settled down on the bed next to her. Her forehead furrowed as her body sensed he had gotten into the quilt and her arm searched the bed for him. As she found his stomach, she just shifted over and hugged him in her sleep. This one of her habits he had recently discovered, of scanning his side of the bed to reach over and embrace him while she was asleep. He found it absolutely adorable. Kissing her forehead he hugged her back and remembered that they'd be going monthly household shopping tomorrow, for the first time since she had moved in. This was one time she was actually excited for shopping! He smiled and picked up his phone to add to the list of things to buy,

'Extra packets of Nachos', he typed remembering her threat, that if he didn't bring enough for her she'd start taking his share. Then he bit his lip and backspaced the item out, this would give him the perfect situation to share food with her, he wanted to do it this once, just once.

"Yaar itna toh banta hai," he whispered to her, "tune zabardasti jo aam ka achar flavoured nachos khilaaya, wohi to lene waala hu. Teri saari fusion choices itni bhi buri nahi hai ha, kuch kuch ekdum top bhi hai!" He says, and immediately bites his tongue, suddenly conscious of his vocabulary choices.

"Top! Oh God save me!" He prays looking at the ceiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I know this one's small and has taken quite a few leaps, this story started out as an OS for me and I felt I could just make it longer same theme me. It's a light read so I just wanted to give it a light conclusion. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!❀️❀️ Damn this day has been huge (day as in D3 day so yesterday is included πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) 

Never thought I'd ever finish two short stories here, and both written alag hi thought se..

Gonna continue the tradition and try something new soon! Also sweethearts, batana kaisa laga ye.. buh bye!😁

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

You and your titlesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Six months leap?🀨

Move in ho raha hai!! Wah wahh 😍

I really need you? Like banda toh poora zaaya hogaya haiπŸ˜‚

I liked mera doggie, mujhi  ko bhow 🀣

Also I read it as top, English wala!πŸ˜‘

ΰ€€ΰ₯‹ΰ€ͺ is not an adjective. Period.

One more month leap?

Chal kya raha haiπŸ€”

It never is β€œone last episode”!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ WiFi has to give up on him!!!

That bed scene was just too adorable❀️ Looks like she got over her fears of moving in.

Rey is a character and so malleable 😍 He is practically speaking her lingo!

But I will say this again, ΰ€€ΰ₯‹ΰ€ͺ is not an adjective!

Yeh kya khatam bhi hogayaπŸ˜‘ abhi toh start kiya tha padhne😩

Ek minute😳 finish two short stories?

Literal the end kar diya tune?😨

Yaar I want more!😫🀬

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago

Moving in together is a big step but looks like they have settled in.

Kya baat hai ek din mein 4 updates yeh toh history mein kahi nahi hua hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But seriously thanks to you girls this anniversary day became very interesting and happy for us

Now coming to the update loveeeeee it but it ended soon so u better be with some other story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Loved how rey was convincing taani about moving in 

Love the whole part , and as i always say you are a good writer 

Keep it up

AwesomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You ended it so sooon

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

You and your titlesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Six months leap?🀨

Move in ho raha hai!! Wah wahh 😍

I really need you? Like banda toh poora zaaya hogaya haiπŸ˜‚

I liked mera doggie, mujhi  ko bhow 🀣

Also I read it as top, English wala!πŸ˜‘

ΰ€€ΰ₯‹ΰ€ͺ is not an adjective. Period.

One more month leap?

Chal kya raha haiπŸ€”

It never is β€œone last episode”!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ WiFi has to give up on him!!!

That bed scene was just too adorable❀️ Looks like she got over her fears of moving in.

Rey is a character and so malleable 😍 He is practically speaking her lingo!

But I will say this again, ΰ€€ΰ₯‹ΰ€ͺ is not an adjective!

Yeh kya khatam bhi hogayaπŸ˜‘ abhi toh start kiya tha padhne😩

Ek minute😳 finish two short stories?

Literal the end kar diya tune?😨

Yaar I want more!😫🀬

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yass I love these titles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This wasn't like a story story when I thought of it, wo toh ek hi os me kaafi scenes hojaate isliye chapters me divide kiya and well yeah, leaps kyuki bas wohi moments ka likhna tha jo thide chill, casual, fun hote. Is story Ko mujhe ek dum breezy light rakhna thaπŸ˜‚

Mera doggie mujhi ko bhow is meri bestie ka dialogue and I love it too ❀️❀️❀️

Arey re, kaafi strong feelings on top πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, well adjectives are subjective πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahah so actually I just wanted to do an epilogue but for socha wo before moving in waala part karu isliye leap and leap.

Sorry, ye OS shot hi tha be, bas Bata hua, tiny sa. More will come for sure, chullyobe shots be and a kinda new idea I have, mostly SS hi

See you ❀️

Originally posted by Trisha49

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yass I love these titles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This wasn't like a story story when I thought of it, wo toh ek hi os me kaafi scenes hojaate isliye chapters me divide kiya and well yeah, leaps kyuki bas wohi moments ka likhna tha jo thide chill, casual, fun hote. Is story Ko mujhe ek dum breezy light rakhna thaπŸ˜‚

Mera doggie mujhi ko bhow is meri bestie ka dialogue and I love it too ❀️❀️❀️

Arey re, kaafi strong feelings on top πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, well adjectives are subjective πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahah so actually I just wanted to do an epilogue but for socha wo before moving in waala part karu isliye leap and leap.

Sorry, ye OS shot hi tha be, bas Bata hua, tiny sa. More will come for sure, chullyobe shots be and a kinda new idea I have, mostly SS hi

See you ❀️

Haan I know this was supposed to a light n breezy SS but can you blame me for wanting more?πŸ™ƒ

Bas expect nahi kar rahi thi mein ki yeh last chap hoga, isiliye itne sting feels bro!

Aur haan top is not an adjective! Change my mind! (I really want to post the meme here but abhi itni mehnat nahi karni, so imagine karleπŸ€ͺ)

Jaldi abhi kuch naya start karle πŸ₯°

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Haan I know this was supposed to a light n breezy SS but can you blame me for wanting more?πŸ™ƒ

Bas expect nahi kar rahi thi mein ki yeh last chap hoga, isiliye itne sting feels bro!

Aur haan top is not an adjective! Change my mind! (I really want to post the meme here but abhi itni mehnat nahi karni, so imagine karleπŸ€ͺ)

Jaldi abhi kuch naya start karle πŸ₯°

Haha don't worry I can see the meme when I read thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dimaag hi memes hogaya haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ mast ΰ€€ΰ₯‹ΰ€ͺ meme hai wo🀭🀭🀭🀭

Haha yass shall try, looks like it'll take a while though🌻🌻

Originally posted by coderlady

Moving in together is a big step but looks like they have settled in.

Haha well, character progress❀️❀️❀️

Originally posted by Taanirey2101

Kya baat hai ek din mein 4 updates yeh toh history mein kahi nahi hua hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But seriously thanks to you girls this anniversary day became very interesting and happy for us

Now coming to the update loveeeeee it but it ended soon so u better be with some other story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Loved how rey was convincing taani about moving in 

Love the whole part , and as i always say you are a good writer 

Keep it up

Lol, kaafi Taare align hue iske liye, kadi Tapasya lagi by God πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha our pleasure!

Wah dhamkiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I like it!

Yes I shall definitely try to get something soon..

Thankyouu so much❀️❀️❀️