Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaval05

Finally caught up to you story.

Loved how you have developed the characters and the story.

The end was epic on part 4. Let's see how the move forward now that they know taani's brother and Ray's best friend are the same person.

Thank you for the pm

Thankyouu! ๐Ÿ’

Oh well, I have something planned for that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ohhhhh goddddddd

Through out the update i was just smiling , laughing and i m not even kidding ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The update was fabbbb๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Love how they are getting to know each other

Rey nervous taani frank and confident 

And the star was the CONNECTION FOR REY AND TAANI , SWAYAM BEING THE CORD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Loved it ๐Ÿ’ž

And i agree there are so many incomplete taarey stories i wish people cone back to taarey and start witing again

And also new writers 

Fingers crossed 

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh my God๐Ÿ˜ป

Please tell me itโ€™s going to be โ€œmy best friend and my sisterโ€ all over again!! If itโ€™s not that then make sure itโ€™s something really like REALLY good. Speaking about saying whatโ€™s on your mind, Iโ€™ll be really disappointed if there is no drama with this plot. Iโ€™m sure there will be, why else would he go โ€œfreak no!โ€ Right?

That part on parallel universe about Shivam just had be laughing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Aur baki kya date bohot pasand aayi, not in the mood of spelling everything out but this is the jist of it. Good thing it wasnโ€™t a disaster or awkward cause that would have been really bad.

Lastly, enough with the PJs already! Some of them make dad joke seem funnier๐Ÿคฃ

Waiting for the best friend - brother - sister drama๐Ÿ˜ป

I shouldnโ€™t be the one saying this, but update soon๐Ÿ™ˆ

Trisha49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

Ohhhhh goddddddd

Through out the update i was just smiling , laughing and i m not even kidding ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The update was fabbbb๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Love how they are getting to know each other

Rey nervous taani frank and confident 

And the star was the CONNECTION FOR REY AND TAANI , SWAYAM BEING THE CORD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Loved it ๐Ÿ’ž

And i agree there are so many incomplete taarey stories i wish people cone back to taarey and start witing again

And also new writers 

Fingers crossed 

Thankyouuโค๏ธ

Arey connection toh kismat ka hai!

Oh My God wo incomplete cheeze log firse likhne Lage toh matlab bhai Mai toh cheekhne lagungi, so many stories I love are on halt yaar!!

Uhm new writers, *cough cough* looks at you *cough cough*

Trisha49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Oh my God๐Ÿ˜ป

Please tell me itโ€™s going to be โ€œmy best friend and my sisterโ€ all over again!! If itโ€™s not that then make sure itโ€™s something really like REALLY good. Speaking about saying whatโ€™s on your mind, Iโ€™ll be really disappointed if there is no drama with this plot. Iโ€™m sure there will be, why else would he go โ€œfreak no!โ€ Right?

That part on parallel universe about Shivam just had be laughing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Aur baki kya date bohot pasand aayi, not in the mood of spelling everything out but this is the jist of it. Good thing it wasnโ€™t a disaster or awkward cause that would have been really bad.

Lastly, enough with the PJs already! Some of them make dad joke seem funnier๐Ÿคฃ

Waiting for the best friend - brother - sister drama๐Ÿ˜ป

I shouldnโ€™t be the one saying this, but update soon๐Ÿ™ˆ

Oh well, yes there is something lined up!

Idk where that Shivam thing came from, completely unplanned but I just had to add it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok aalsi chokri๐Ÿ˜‚ bhai PJs toh ab kya hi Karu, personality ka part hai uske๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yass ji, will sincerely try and tum bhi broโค๏ธ

Taanirey2101 thumbnail

I knowwwwwwww cheekne kya mai toh nachne bhi lagungi i mean there so many incredible stories that are incomplete from more than 5 years ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And i love them all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I hope there is a way to reconnect those writers and rewuest them to just finish their story ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

And about new writer like me hahhaa i dont think so ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

You guys are amazing keep ut up and try a way to bringing the weiters on board please ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Trisha49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

I knowwwwwwww cheekne kya mai toh nachne bhi lagungi i mean there so many incredible stories that are incomplete from more than 5 years ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And i love them all ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I hope there is a way to reconnect those writers and rewuest them to just finish their story ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

And about new writer like me hahhaa i dont think so ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

You guys are amazing keep ut up and try a way to bringing the weiters on board please ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Haha so I pmed everyone on my friend list when I wrote my first os and jinke PM's full the ek scrap Kiya, jasmine ash and Taani Priya now replied, dk aur kaun aasakega, well God bless them unki aadhi Stories bhi itni khaas hai humko! 

And dudee, you did say you'll start, chhoti moti hi sahi shuruwaat karo, trust me, likh ke acha lagta hai๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

manveer123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคi

Wow what a twist๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Loved it

Trisha49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manveer123

Awesome โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคi

Wow what a twist๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Loved it

Thankyouu! Oh the twist isn't complete ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Taanirey2101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Haha so I pmed everyone on my friend list when I wrote my first os and jinke PM's full the ek scrap Kiya, jasmine ash and Taani Priya now replied, dk aur kaun aasakega, well God bless them unki aadhi Stories bhi itni khaas hai humko! 

And dudee, you did say you'll start, chhoti moti hi sahi shuruwaat karo, trust me, likh ke acha lagta hai๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Haha yes thanks for motivating i will try