Jaane Ye Kya Hua - A TaaRey SS (Completed) - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Originally posted by Taanirey2101

Finally an update of taarey story 🥰🥰🥰

Waise I have been a lot busy these days so .. it’s good to read something like this ☺️☺️

I think the best part of this story is that it’s so casual and the next door thing I love this part 🥰☺️
thanks for updating and keep up the good work ☺️👍🏻

Thankyouu

Yes, I don't mean to make it like too deep, this is going to be a light read.

Yes soon..❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by manveer123

Awesome ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thankyouuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 3 - Arey apni wishlist kyu padh rahe ho!

A few days had passed and they had started sharing random updates of their day now. She sent him a mirror selfie of her in pyjamas and a bun with the message, 

"Going to the bank."

"Aise?"

"I don't hope to find love at the bank"

"Really?"

"Idk man, I may if you just decide to come here"

"Humaari pehli date, bank me?"

"Arey tu aa toh, Mai yahi candle light dinner set karwa dungi"

"Pehle cheque deposit karle!"

"Matlab baadme tu aaraha hai?😃"

"Aaj busy hu re, sorry.."

"Cool"

-----------

He put on the TV and texted her.

"I'm watching Chennai Express."

"Why would you do that to yourself?"

She asked, thinking about the fact that he told her earlier in the day that he was busy. She sighs and explains to herself that people are sometimes busy just giving themselves time, and there's nothing really wrong about that. She decided to focus on this conversation then.

"What?"

"Dude wo movie bas over-used stereotypes par based hai!"

"Whatt!

It's so much more

There's music and dance and humour and like end me toh social message bhi milgaya. Tumhe aur kya chahiye!"

"Yaar my friends also like it. Infact mera bestie toh wo gande Deepika waale exaggerated south indian accent me wo dictionary waala dialogue bolta rehta hai!"

"*Deepika's exaggerated accent* Kaha se mila aisa first class best friend?"

"Bye!"

"Dude tu subha fried rice me ketchup daalke kharahi thi tab maine kuch nahi bola!"

"Ayy

Mere comfort food ko kuch bolna bhi nahi!"

"Meri pyaari movie ko bhi"

"Fine!

Anyway aaj ka day went very well, I'm going to have waffles to celebrate."

"That's your celebration food?"

"Yeah, it's what I have when I'm happy."

"Ohh"

"Tumne mujhe yaad kiya, mujhse baat ki, din ban gaya mera.. ab toh khaane padenge waffles ;)"

"Apni unhealthy habit keliye mujhe mat blame karo :p"

"Tumse flirt karna bekar hai!"

-----------

"Yaar tu ghar chali gayi!"

"Dussehra time bro, I always go home for Dussehra Pooja and a few days pehle for Navratri"

"Fine!"

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Dude, kya hua?"

"You just left!" And after an internal fight he said, "I thought we were going to meet."

"Oh! Oh oh I should've.." she backspaced it out, "I'm sorry. It's just this is har saal ka and I didn't realise ki ye aise, we'll meet soon infact the day I get back us hi din"

"Fine."

"Kitne ka lagega mujhe? Chalaan kaat mai online transfer karti hu"

"F*** you Taani"

"Arey apni wishlist kyu padh rahe ho!"

"Wtf!"

"I'm sorry Rey, I should've told you or like met you before I left."

"Not just your fault, I've been cancelling the meeting too, mai hi nervous hogaya"

"Acha! Tabhi Mai samjhu ye gussa, ab darr face karne rukna padega na kaafi..

Anyway, give me your Instagram ID and please tell me you use Instagram."

"Haha I don't post but I'm there for memes."

"Thank God!"

It was 15 minutes before he he got a follow request and a meme in his DMs that made him smile inspite of everything. She was adorable!

----------

It was weird. He didn't expect to but he had imagined how it would be to meet her in reality and how she'd react to things he'd share. He actually felt his spirits rise when he saw her messages in the notification panel sometimes! She really was doing some real different, special, romantic-ish things and he felt great, he felt like meeting her. It could go two ways - either they'd hit it off naturally, like on chats, and be great friends, at the least; or they could really feel disconnected when face to face, and that's good too maybe, if he could just get over his romanticism and illusion. Because of how worked up he was for this meeting, he actually preferred the second scenario in some moments but the first one was what he hoped for in his heart. Man! Was he starved to meet this internet date!

He could see himself with her, at a café just reading some books, they could both make each other happy in tiny ways, something like getting latte art with a heart or someone's name or just trying out something new together.. His own imagination fascinated him and he was in awe of how nothing but these thoughts had him excited. Was this her doing? Definitely not just her, it was his desire for her, then again "desire" sounded too sexually intense, "want" didn't help either and "need" was out of question. What even was he feeling for her! Would she too be thinking so much? He didn't know that the answer was affirmative. She was looking at his picture on her phone and smiling her I-don't-know-why-I-feel-so-shy smile.

Taani wrote about this on her blog anonymously, that she longed to meet that one person that she thought (and hoped) she knew. Everything about him felt special sometimes, the songs he spoke about and the things he commented on just in passing. Was she attracted to him - definitely! Was she in love with him - this is not a romantic novel for God's sake! Too early for "love". Was she upset they hadn't met yet - definitely! And was she happy to know that he seemed more upset about the inability to meet for a while now? Yes. Happy and restless. Well she was restless, but he was downright freaking out, how the hell was he planning to approach her? Why did he even download this app? He even felt like he should just not meet her so he could atleast have this, that they shared online longer but now that she was gone he knew that he desperately wanted to know who she was in reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This chapter is short and less of what the previous chapters have been (am I making sense😂) but it's important for the plot to move ahead.. hope to update soon lovelies! 

One song I heard while initially writing this was bas ek Baar by Soham, cool song🌻

Also, SHWETA MADE THIS REALLY COOL BANNER THINGY THAT I HAVEN'T ADDED HERE YET KYUKI LAPTOP KHOLA NAHI BUT Y'ALL WILL SEE IT SOON I GUESSS!❤️❤️

See y'all!

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

Awesome 

I loved it❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Originally posted by manveer123

Awesome 

I loved it❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thankyouu❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wowwwwww 

Just simply wowwwwww 😘💃🏼loved the whole update and also loved how taarey are confused about taarey 😂

Originally posted by Taanirey2101

Wowwwwww 

Just simply wowwwwww 😘💃🏼loved the whole update and also loved how taarey are confused about taarey 😂

Hehehe thanks😂😂

The mini chats are just too adorable!

Aur kitne gande PJ? Kitna hoga online transfer kar dungi That was BAD!

But the title😆

Title padhke I was like aisi kaunsi wishlist hai. Then I read it! And loved it! Probably my favourite dialogue!

Itne utavle ho rahe hai dono, I'm really looking forward to see how the first meeting goes. I have a hunch that he is gonna be very much at ease which will throw her off gourd. Or he is gonna be a complete nerve wreck and shelled up!

Keep posting and keeping TaaRey relevant. Cause mere se toh likha hi nahi ja raha😳

Waiting for the next, luv!😉