Update soonnn

Haha Abhi toh aur keede karne baaki hai, 

Thankyou 🌹

Posted: 4 years ago

BROOOOOOOOO😍

Why didn’t I read this sooner?

That chat👌🏽😂

90’s songs se jo chat shuru hui hai I’m sure it’s going to go places🥳

Also loved the character sketch, introvert dancer and extrovert philosopher; I’m intrigued!

Ek aur baat, HOW DARE YOU😡

“Actually, I’m just here for you, love..”

Love?

Yeh use karna allowed nahi hai😾

Aise mat karo yaar. Ek toh amazing concept se toh story mein interest develop kar hi diya abh aise love use karke kya pyaar mein hi daaloge, first chap mein hi?

Chalo abh pyaar aa hi gaya hai toh usse aise hi taza barkarar rakhne ke liye jaldi se upload kar de🤩

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

BROOOOOOOOO😍

Why didn’t I read this sooner?

That chat👌🏽😂

90’s songs se jo chat shuru hui hai I’m sure it’s going to go places🥳

Also loved the character sketch, introvert dancer and extrovert philosopher; I’m intrigued!

Ek aur baat, HOW DARE YOU😡

“Actually, I’m just here for you, love..”

Love?

Yeh use karna allowed nahi hai😾

Aise mat karo yaar. Ek toh amazing concept se toh story mein interest develop kar hi diya abh aise love use karke kya pyaar mein hi daaloge, first chap mein hi?

Chalo abh pyaar aa hi gaya hai toh usse aise hi taza barkarar rakhne ke liye jaldi se upload kar de🤩

😂😂😂 Kaafi kuch hai 90s songs ka impact ha😂😂

Haye honestly dar gayi how dare you padhke😂😂 sorry sorry

😂😂😂😂 Ji zaroor, update soon hojayega❤️❤️

Chapter 2 - I thought tumne part time maali ka kaam shuru kardiya!

The dating app has a few games to encourage interaction and spice up conversations. Taani suggests they play one of these..

"Let's try this thing called - 'What do you think about..?' So we pick something out of the options and them share what we think about it."

"Oh I have a better name for this game - A CONVERSATION! 😑"

"Shoo, sarcasm jeb me rakho, I have played this earlier, top game hai"

"Kiske top me?"

" तोप, cannon waali, jo forts me hoti hai na.."

"Ms. Jodhpur, ye war game kyu khila rahi ho fir😂😂"

"🙄"

"Dude who uses top as an adjective yaar!?"

"Clearly only cool people!"

"Yes thande log"

"I'm just gonna start"

Her choice pops up on both their screens-

"CHINESE FOOD"

"Nice" says Rey.

She waits a whole minute for him to elaborate but has to give up when she realises he's not even typing.

"That's it? Like bas aur kuch nahi bolna?"

"Aur kya bolu Chinese ke baare me?"

His responses were curt, and she felt he was being snarky a little too much. Was he done with her? Already? She thought and smiled a slightly but felt a frown come up on her face, and a slight sadness build up in her chest. She puts up a smile again and replies,

"I really like Chinese food, especially shezwan dosa and soya chakli 😋"

It takes him a moment to absorb the message, he actually re-reads it and a laugh escapes his lips.

"TAANI😂😂😂
Dude you just made my mood a ton better!"

"Meet me and I can make your life a ton better!"

"Shut up" he texts flustered, "Yaar tu kya cheez hai! Sorry I just had this big fight with my best friend Sharon and just sab pe gussa nikaal raha hu.."

"Oh thank God! I thought tumne part time maali ka kaam shuru kardiya!"

"What?! Gardener?"

"Haa patta kaat diya na mera"

"🤦‍♂️Yaar ab sudhre hue mood Ko kharab mat karo ok"

"😂😂Acha theek hai, you choose the next thing to discuss.."

He clicks on the option that says:-

"SHARING"

"Is this about like sharing feelings or things?" She asks.

"I don't know 😂. I just chose this so I could tell you that I don't share food."

"Well I'm not great at sharing feelings, wow, we're like so perfect for each other" she says in her trademark style and he counters,

"Haa, tum feelings mat baatna, aur mai passive aggression ke maare mar jaunga🙄"

"Look who's talking about passive aggression 🙄. Atleast meri tarah khaana na milne se starvation ke maare toh nahi maroge!"

"Haa saari duniya me khaana toh mai hi supply karta hu na?"

"I'm picking the next topic" she says making him roll his eyes. The topic pops up:-

"HOUSEHOLD CHORES"

"I don't like cooking, like I can cook survival jitna and thoda bohot aur but I just don't enjoy it." She says.

"Woah! I really like to cook, especially experimentally kuch naya try karna, it's fun! Ooh but I hate to do the vessels afterwards🙈"

"Haha I don't mind doing the vessels, it's like playing with water"

"Tum bartan dhoti ho ya holi khelti ho? Do you just go about singing rang barse to your vessels?" He texted, laughing about what he thought was her type of a reply.

"Are you always this snarky ki mujh pe special hi dil aagaya"

"You wish!"

"Trust me, I do❤️"

"Mai na next topic choose kar raha hu🤦‍♂️"

"Uff, sharma rahe ho?
Nahi wait tum to Singhania rahe hoge😂😂😂"

"Bas isse zyaada lame nahi hosakta koi!"

"Challenge accepted!"

"You scare me, I'm just gonna choose the next topic."

"LIVE IN RELATIONSHIPS"

"I think they're a great idea! Getting to know each other achese before marriage!" She responds first as usual.

"I'm not really sure of it.." he responds prompting her question,

"As in?"

"Like I had this discussion once where someone gave a point that thoda stuck out for me.. what if you get bored with each other? Like what if sab kuch hi jaan gaye and you have nothing new to offer to each other in the relationship, toh fir shaadi ke baad kuch naya hoga hi nahi"

"Uhm insaan change hote rehta hai na? I mean the reason there's something new to offer is kyuki kuch ankaha rehgaya but also tumhaara kuch badal gaya, kuch naya dekha, suna, samjha aur tum khud hi ko modify karoge toh relationship me bhi naya angle aayega na"

"Wo toh hai
But what if the spark dies?"

"It has to die some day right! Jab tak khumaar ki chingaari bujhegi nahi, companionship ki aag lagegi kaise! Wo die hogi tabhi toh pata chalega ki original crush and butterflies ke beyond log ek dusre ke saath kaisa feel karte hai, and in fact if it doesn't work, better that happens before marriage only na!"

"Woah👏👏
And Taani kills it again with her amazing philosophy! Yaar tum philosopher hi ban jao, Plato, Aristotle ke baad tumhaara hi naam aana chahiye"

"I can't make out if you're sarcastic 😅"

"Arey no no, Mai genuinely bol raha hu, you've given me something to think about. It's great to talk to you Taani!"

"You mean, tumse milna, baatein karna, bada acha lagta hai😂😂"

"Kya hai yeh, kyu hai ye, kya khabar, ha magar jo bhi hai.. bada acha lagta hai.." he said sent, singing the song out loud.

"Haww, tumhaara 90s music bura nahi maan jaayega ki tum ye gaana gaa rahe ho"

"Ye 90s music hi toh hai!"

"What?
Dude I just checked, ye gaana Tere Naam se hai which released in 2003."

"Ok so, in the words of the great Dushyant, I'll explain."

She couldn't stop laughing at his Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai reference and made sure he knew with her barge of laughing emticons followed by,

"Ah! I see you're a man of culture as well"

Meanwhile he continues,

"Yes thank God you got the reference and full appreciation for the meme reply😂😂. So 90s music is not just ek time ka music, it's a feeling. So like it has no boundaries, it's not constrained by time or even language, like Lauv ka I like me better is 90s music, so is Aaja Nachle ka Ishq hua. Hailee Steinfeld ka Starving, that pop song sun ye machalti ragini, they're all 90s music. "

"What even? And then you call me a philosopher, kuch bhi matlab ha!"

"Arey nahi sachi, so like when I say 90s music, it's the music with a particular vibe"

"So basically tumhe jo bhi gaana pasand aaye wo tumhaare liye 90s music!"

"Arey aise nahi, I like a lot of dance songs like Badshah ke raps, Punjabi dance numbers ya EDM, kuch Pratik Kuhad type indie music bhi, which is definitely not 90s ka but still great"

"Dimaag ghoom Gaya mera teri musical bakwaas sunte sunte! Meri hi galti jo 90s music ki baat uthayi, bhai tu gaana gaa bas, ye categorisation chhod de!😂😂"

"Meko bhai boli? Dating app pe apne match ko bhai boli"

"Arey bhai is a feeling yaar, literally thodi hota hai!"

"Exactly! That's what I was saying about 90s music bro.."

"Uff! Samjha nahi abh bhi but kya technique hai samjhaane ki waah! Upar se bro bola broo😭 Dil Jeet Liya tune toh, thanks for not acting weird about the bhai bro thing"

"Anyway hum Game of Thrones fans hai, humko kabse incest se problems hone lagi😉"

"Eww yaar bye"

"Arey tu flirt kare toh chill, Mai karu toh saala character dheela hai?"

"🙄Ye bhi 90s music hai?"

"Yep!"

"Uff🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And to answer you, jiska kaam usi ko saajhe"

"So tu apni official flirt hai?"

"Official or not, I'm a great flirt! *Hairflip*"

"And how do you know you aren't creepy?"

"Because I haven't said the creepiest line I know yet."

"Which is?"

"Kabhi aur bataungi, aaj tu bhaag gaya toh?"

"Anyway bhaag hi rahu hu, going for a run.."

"😂😂 Bye, see you! I gotta go cook now😢"

He felt like saying something like "Mai aajau" but stopped himself. Too early for that! She on the other hand decided to try and understand his 90s music logic and played the song in his list that she hadn't heard. Hailee's voice blared loud and she took out the rice to wash and soak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Been wanting to update for a while now, here it goes.

Hope it's cool to read. Also Robert Frost is quite cool na? Just read Birches by him today, very random and ghumakkad but still so profound. Very human over-all!

Please do tell me what you think of it (I mean the update but poem bhi chalegi lol) buh bye!

Also, I changed the title for chapter 1, just trying a new scheme for naming chapters. See y'all humans! ❤️❤️

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

Yeh kaunsa dating app hai bhai?

Aur tujhe itni detail mein kaise pata? Kis se chatting ho rahi hai?😏

Conversation 🤣🤣🤣 Ek number😂😂

I too read it as top and not तोप I’m with Rey, who uses that as adjective?

Schezwan Doda n Soy chakli, yeah that counts as Chinese food🙄

God🤣🤣🤣

Taani ke PJs bohot kharab hai yaar! Maali, Singhania rahe ho😷 It took me a minute to understand that🤭😋😛

Ahaan, like Joey even Rey doesn’t share food. Me likey!

Household chores pe I can relate to Rey so hard, especially now. Cook karna pasand hai but dishes karne jaan pe aati hai!😖

Also, Taani is a psycho😂 it’s like playing with water😂😂

Ohoo kya philosophy hai💜 (😉)

Also, 90’s music is a vibe. Time frame can’t define it❤️

Seriously incest? GoT ne bigaad diya hai sabko😂

Abhi mujhe bhi voh creepy line sunni hai

That last wala mein aajau hayye😍 Also not to forget her getting sad on his thanda reply👌🏽

I’m really super excited for the next chapter!!!

Waiting🤓

P.S.- A small surprise for you😉

Nicee update 

Loved it... 

update soon...

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Yeh kaunsa dating app hai bhai?

Aur tujhe itni detail mein kaise pata? Kis se chatting ho rahi hai?😏

Conversation 🤣🤣🤣 Ek number😂😂

I too read it as top and not तोप I’m with Rey, who uses that as adjective?

Schezwan Doda n Soy chakli, yeah that counts as Chinese food🙄

God🤣🤣🤣

Taani ke PJs bohot kharab hai yaar! Maali, Singhania rahe ho😷 It took me a minute to understand that🤭😋😛

Ahaan, like Joey even Rey doesn’t share food. Me likey!

Household chores pe I can relate to Rey so hard, especially now. Cook karna pasand hai but dishes karne jaan pe aati hai!😖

Also, Taani is a psycho😂 it’s like playing with water😂😂

Ohoo kya philosophy hai💜 (😉)

Also, 90’s music is a vibe. Time frame can’t define it❤️

Seriously incest? GoT ne bigaad diya hai sabko😂

Abhi mujhe bhi voh creepy line sunni hai

That last wala mein aajau hayye😍 Also not to forget her getting sad on his thanda reply👌🏽

I’m really super excited for the next chapter!!!

Waiting🤓

P.S.- A small surprise for you😉

😂😂😂😂

So the prompts in chapter 1 are from  hinge which I only downloaded for research purposes😂😂😂 ye game toh meri hi idea hai, soch Rahi hu abh bech du kisi Ko😂😂😂

Bro तोप is a really cool adjective ok😂😂 Mai abtak use nahi karti but it sounds so तोप😂😂😂

Desi Chinese bro, Chinese BHEL, Chinese dosa, Chinese kachori sab included😂😂😂 reminds me of queen when Rani says this is French toast from India 😂😂😂

Well😂😂😂 

And the playing with water part is me😂😂 bartan dhona is fun when I don't have to cook😂😂

Arey Philo toh speciality hai apni, chalti rahegi 😂😂

😂😂😂 Next chapter is kinda on progress, it's the one I haven't written for as of now, uske aageka ready hai kaafi😂😂 so hopefully soon

SHWETAAAAAAAAA kya cheez hai tu broo, thankyou so much for this one ek toh how's it so perfect uff, thankyouuuuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by Bhawnababbar29

Nicee update 

Loved it... 

update soon...

Thankyouu, yes in progress!

Finally an update of taarey story 🥰🥰🥰

Waise I have been a lot busy these days so .. it’s good to read something like this ☺️☺️

I think the best part of this story is that it’s so casual and the next door thing I love this part 🥰☺️
thanks for updating and keep up the good work ☺️👍🏻