Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Nope Prerna(read cvs).. this is not done!

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I thought now that Prerna is in an office and got a job in a firm that accomodates for her condition (personal cabin, not much physical work, etc), she would value it and understand her responsibility. Anyone in her position would he grateful (considering family's financial condition and urgent need of money) and put in extra effort to prove her worth as this probably her first step in professional world (please feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

But CVs have made it a point to show her incompetent and unprofessional on her first day itself. She is late to work (didn't mention a valid reason so its like a casual delay). She starts arguing with the existing staff about pooja aarti, garland, fragrance, (all non important stuff); whereas in reality anyone would give in time to know and understand people and the work. 

Weird way to handover file and then again argue with her boss. Can CV not make her act like an employee for once and not as the lead. Can we not see her acting like a normal person would in such situations. I agree they wanted to show some romantic moment but their are other ways to do that without showing FL as clumsy and careless (more realistic).

Their is more- role of a secretary is to know about each and every step of his/her boss, but receptionist has to chase her for a meeting where almost everyone at senior position than her is present except her. I think her role includes taking minutes of the meeting and she should have joined them before the meeting began and not in the middle of it.

This doesn't end here- her saree has to get stuck in a kind of door handle that hardly has any scope of things getting stuck. And if it did happen it takes ages to get it out. She almost had an argument with the manager. She definitely needs to learn how to disagree with people in a work environment, no ones jumps on to the other person. Aisa hua to koi kaam hi nhi kar sakega, sirf jhagde honge. 

I thought they would show her doing stuff smatly for a change after all those dialogues full of determination (with her family) and she would for once focus on herself and family. Pr nahii aisa kaise ho sakta hai, galti se audience khush ho gaya to kaise chalega. They have to show her doing dumb things, that too on her very first day. Who would relate to her acts and if I end being like her at workplace I'd be shown doors. Noone behaves like this even if you work with your family members in the same org.

Please let Prerna be the character that it is and don't make her do stupid stuff to show us she is the lead character of the show because we all know it. The more you make her unrealistic, harder it will be to connect. 

Edited by cassiop - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

she really did all these things?? so basically we can't expect anything normal from her character, great ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Edited by esha143 - 4 years ago
cassiop thumbnail

She did! That disappoints me, so much that I created very first post of mine. If CVs just could see how people around behave they would not have to break their heads to create story. Stories all around us. Creativity ke chakkar mein they ruining everything. They should think less and observe more and interesting stories will start flowing. I guess they work in complete isolation.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Damn! She behaved in such a ridiculous and unprofessional manner? ðŸ¤“

I gave up ages ago and didn't expect the office track to influence a considerable change in this insufferable female. So I'm not disappointed. ðŸ˜†

What an enormous blot this FL is! 

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago
esha143 thumbnail

There's really so much one can say for such pathetic track and character.... But I find myself not caring anymore.... Is there any use in caring? No, I don't think so... It's just really a waste of breath and time now....an eternal disappointment!! 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She’s blushing acting like a teenager as if nothing has happened, does she even know she’s pregnant?

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If she's really behaved like this, that's so unprofessional of her and doesn't speak much of her as a person. She's got this opportunity to make her and her family's life better and this is how she utilizes it

The production house is helmed by a Boss Lady, the creatives are all ladies. Do they see any woman around them behaving like this in a professional environment? And if they come across such a person, what would be their attitude towards her?

Doesn't need too many brains or intelligence to write a nice track where the FL is finally shown to take charge of her life...but alas!

Edited by Soanz.19 - 4 years ago
esha143 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Reemz11

She’s blushing acting like a teenager as if nothing has happened, does she even know she’s pregnant?

What's the use Reemz.... Why to get BP for her sake.... She's not so worth it now.... The Prerna of our PreRish fictions is way much better than this character that there's no comparison at all... Let it be.... If and when RB comes and cares we'll try for his sake.... Otherwise I'm happy with our PreRish Prerna.... She's everything this character can never even dream of.... Considering both are fictional characters....

cassiop thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Reemz11

Agreed! 

Honestly, I can still ignore her forgeting about her preg, but how do you justify her extreme unprofessionalism on her first day and that too on her first job ever. I have my issue with her way of working (not working) and behaviour around. I was happy that they didn't move to BB, but office mein bhi kaam kisko krna hai.

Also in precap they show Anurag finding a picture of his with Prerna. Yaha bhi CVs ne extra creativity dikha dia shayad. I read on Insta that the picture he found was actually a dream dance sequence of Prerna. Now, how do you click a picture of someone's dream. That shows how detail oriented CVs are. 

It seems even actors have stopped caring. I wonder if they even look at their shots, kuch bhi chalne de rhe hai sab. 

esha143 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cassiop

Agreed! 

Honestly, I can still ignore her forgeting about her preg, but how do you justify her extreme unprofessionalism on her first day and that too on her first job ever. I have my issue with her way of working (not working) and behaviour around. I was happy that they didn't move to BB, but office mein bhi kaam kisko krna hai.

Also in precap they show Anurag finding a picture of his with Prerna. Yaha bhi CVs ne extra creativity dikha dia shayad. I read on Insta that the picture he found was actually a dream dance sequence of Prerna. Now, how do you click a picture of someone's dream. That shows how detail oriented CVs are. 

It seems even actors have stopped caring. I wonder if they even look at their shots, kuch bhi chalne de rhe hai sab. 

Everything is moral in the name of soulmate love...!! 

Oh, pleaseee...spare me🙄😒