An Episodic Review of 43rd Episode of Vidya (6th November)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 43rd episode(6th November) of Vidya.  sorry for the delay .

The Episode starts with Nanku and Vivek, Nanku taunts vivek that where has his strong evidence went and he tells that , you spoke much about justice and court, but even in court , the eyes of justice is blindfolded and only evidences can remove it. Now you dont have it and you will never get it..you can keep on go in search of it counting days,I will freely roam around outside.

vivek was about to hit him first, vidya asks him not to and he stops himself.

Vivek tells nanku that ,your mom has blessed me that i will succeed in my fight and just wait till I get  the witness of your mom attack , then you will go on counting days.

Dm saab was in full on angry mode with fire  to give Nanku back nicely.. but listening to vidya he hold himself😉☺

Nanku was like, its my mom and she gave you blessing, ok let me know who attacked, bcoz even I too should get to know who helped and I should thank that person.

Vidya says,arent you ashamed of, its your mom who is struggling between life and death.

Nanku tells,he isnt shamed of anything right from childhood. And people who come in this world, leave one day and amma tho has lived her life. And with great difficulty i build mine, amma is trying to destroy it for doing good. if she wants to gain some good, she could have asked and he would have sent her on Yatra but she started to act against him. And he acts that he do care for amma.

Vidya tells Kalindi that, even after seeing this side of your hubby,you stand by him. if the sanskar that doesnt stop the wrong one from doing wrong,then that sanskar itself wrong. kalindi  looks on worried.

That Confidence in vidya, looks so good❤. The courage and confidence with which she handles hereself these days👏..the way she  faces nanku needs applause

Nanku was like ,vidya ji, first you made my mom against me, now are you trying to turn my wife against me too. vidya tells she doesnt influence his mom, his mom chose to support truth, Nanku tells he too knows what you have chosen and looks at vivek. then tells her, court has left him out, first get evidences against him and then talk.

He goes to vivek and tells you havent done right, previously to keep my name good, i was doing things behind, now that you have revealed, I will do all crimes in open and devgarh will suffer more than you expect and you both will be tired of cleaning the mess I create. Challenging them, he leaves from there with his family.

Nanku Singh, It was his day yesterday.💫💫He was chanceless.Total Savage. Totally rocking in his own evil sarcastic way with those actions,words and smirks. #VaquarShaikh sir totally aced it.👏

Vidya and vivek looks angered and disgusted.

So how the Duo gonna handle the troubles Nanku creates is to be seen.

Vivek and vidya was at the pond. Both are in thoughts. he sitting and throwing stone inside water, she standing little away. Vivek sees the cloth and tells her this could be the cloth of culprit and it may help in reaching the culprit.He also  tells ,its intution says that, more harm is going to happen and they need to be careful, had to take care of munni too. vidya says munni is suffering for no fault of hers and asks she will be safe right. vivek assures her that he will take care.

And he tells her that ,even she may be questioned since she was the first seen with Nanku's mom by all after attack ..but asks her not to worry and that he trust her completely. 

Both has arrived to a state where each trust the other more and have confidence on the other. Its good to see but will these be shattered completely when one truth which she has hidden is out. The growth of their personal relationship intrigues more too along with Nanku troubling them.

Then in Vidya home, inlaws shown, still dharma is worried, Bablu suspects dharma for some wrong doing. vidya comes in. Dharma enquires.  Vidya tells till they dont have any clues and munni is still unconscious.

Dharma asks her to wash clothes and do the remaining chores. he says he is tired and will take rest, Bablu looks on.

Vidya while hanging cloth to dry, notice the torn kurta, identify it as the one that matches with cloth on munni's hand and its Dharma's kurta. doubting does he have a hand in this attack, she goes in to enquire.

first when she tries to ask he cover-up,then she asks to think of munni who is suffering for no reason, he scold her as unducated, ignorant and not to question him. she says she is illiterate but not ignorant, an attack  happened in their grounds,and they need to find who did it to save munni.

Vidya tries to go to vivek with kurta. Dharma tries to grab it and stop her. meanwhile Dharma's wife and bablu see it. vidya tells bablu that papaji is hiding something.

Bablu was like he knows it already seeing his fears...he asks dharma to tell them,since its their family and think of that if vivek can treat nanku singh like that, how you will be treated...still dharma holds silence.

bablu gets kurta from him and gives to vidya ,asking her to go to vivek...when she was about to go...Dharma stops and says he will tell them everything.

bablu's right actions for once was a shock ,but he is sensible this time and vidya too is good on her stand. I am illiterate but not ignorant from her👏, Again she has always voiced out her opinion be it in meek way or confident.She had never been ignorant.

He tells, when his kurta got stained, he came in to change and saw munni hold at knife by someone, when he tried to save her from that goon, she pulled his kurta and torned...then he was held at gun point and munni was dragged away. he turned to see who held him at gun point and get shocked. Its Ranjana.

So as we doubted its Ranjana.

All shocked at home after hearing it, vidya was like so its all Ranjana's doing.

Precap:

Vidya tries to convey msg to vivek through their landline but it get cut , light goes off and goons are there to attack them.. vivek on not reaching vidya through phone hurries up. ranjana tries to kill munni and says both vidya and munni will be killed.

P.S 

Episode caps, will soon post in the same thread :)

Wednesday Epi Pics:)

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

Wednesday Epi Pics(Continued) :