Nazar 8th November Episodic Discussion

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hotstar Update

Nishant assures the Rathods of finding a way to get Vedashri back. While Naman is trapped by his mother-in-law, Mohana executes her plan to acquire the ashes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail

At least Mo has some consistency ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Here's the WU for today's episode...

Nazar Written Update 8th November 2019: Mohana’s vicious plan to destroy Vedashree

The episode starts with Mohana saying that if they don’t destroy Vedashree ashes then it would create a bigger mess that none can stop it. Shekhar blames Mohana for all the mess. He says that from the moment she came in their life their life has become miserable. Mohana says that it’s her who helped them to come out of the mirror and the Kids agreed to It. However Avinash and Chaitali says that they don’t know about Mohana and says that if she does something then for her own benefit. Piya collects the ashes and asks Mohana to stay away from it and Mohana gets furious. They asks Nishant for a way to stop Mohana. He says that he need to find it as he’s not aware of it.

Mohana says that they could find out the way only from their duplicate dayans. Ansh says that they won’t answer them and Mohana says they will answer to her as she’s Ekayan. They all rushes to find them but sees them missing. She wonders where its gone and finds helpless. Saanvi and Dilruba are still arguing over Naman and Dilruba blames her for trapping Naman. Saanvi says that she has better people to trap than her useless husband. Naman tries talking to both of them but they remain edge shouting at each other. Having no other go Naman turns both of them into golden statue shocking choti Pailwan and Dilruba mother. Dilruba mother asks him to release Dilruba but he doesn’t listen.

Later Nishant takes the ashes box from Rathods to find a way to revive Vedashree. Shekhar says that he’s giving the happiness of his house, his Vedashree to him and asks him to find a way to save her. Nishant promises and leaves with Vedashree ashes and Mohana sees it hiding.

Nishant is in the car with Vedashree ash bag and Mohana attack him. She tries taking the bag but Nishant protects it with shield. She fights with him and gets the Ash from him and Nishant smiles seeing it. He says that’s it not Ash as they are well aware she will be at the back of the ashes. He recalls giving it to Ansh and Piya and taking only a pinch of it to examine it. Mohana opens the Ash pot to find only it to be water. She gets furious.

Ansh and Piya gives the Ash pot to Adi to hide it from Mohana and he goes and hide it. They turn around to find Mohana and gets shocked. Naman and Choti Pailwan are about to go but gets stopped by chudail Ash shield. Dilruba mother asks him to release Dilruba to get out of the shield and leaves. Choti Pailwan mocks Naman and he glares him.

Nishant and Pandit tries finding the way but the black power in it stops them from knowing the way. They both wonder about what to do. Mohana says that she gave her eye for saving them and still they are taunting her. Ansh says that she tried to kill them many times and this is nothing in front of it.

Precap : Shekhar blames Mohana for Vedashree and Mohana gets furious and attacks him

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

One thing which I don't get is why is Shekhar blaming Mo for this mess? What has she done? It was Kshree who trapped everyone in the Daayan sheesha... It was Ved who agreed to do the "sacrifice" to save her family by forming the Daayan jod with Kshree... While on the other hand, Mo was actually trying to stop the formation of the Mahadaayan... So, how is Mo responsible for this entire kaand???

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Because it's the most convenient thing to do.

I was expecting some emotional scene between Piya & RiAd so was on super FF mode with the speaker off. Caught a glimpse of Chai begging in front of Piya and closed the tab. 

Then I read the update and I don't know how I am feeling right now - Ved is the happiness of that house! ðŸ˜²

All the manhoosiyat started because of her. 

Due to her overbearing nature Ansh left the home in anger and later got trapped in DC.

She was the one who was desperate to get Ansh married to Ruby.

Let's not forget how she didn't consider Piya's safety when Avinash said they were risking her life to save Ansh & the list continues....

And she is the happiness of that house!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Because it's the most convenient thing to do.

I was expecting some emotional scene between Piya & RiAd so was on super FF mode with the speaker off. Caught a glimpse of Chai begging in front of Piya and closed the tab. 

Then I read the update and I don't know how I am feeling right now - Ved is the happiness of that house! ðŸ˜²

All the manhoosiyat started because of her. 

Due to her overbearing nature Ansh left the home in anger and later got trapped in DC.

She was the one who was desperate to get Ansh married to Ruby.

Let's not forget how she didn't consider Piya's safety when Avinash said they were risking her life to save Ansh & the list continues....

And she is the happiness of that house!

Oh come on... Ved is definitely the happiness of the house!! Agar Ved na ho to roz naye naye kaand kaun karega? GH main paani kaun supply karega? We can't expect Pia to do kaands everyday... She did a major kaand only once to save Adi by killing Rahul and that too she couldn't do properly... Usme bhi Mo ko main kaam karna pada!!! Chaitali, Avinash and Shekhar se to koi ummeed hai bhi nahi... And Pia and Ansh together also can't shed as much tears as Ved alone can... In fact, agar poori family bhi aansu bahaye na to Ved ke barabar nahi baha payegi...

Chai begging in front of Pia? To save her bhabhi? What has happened to me? Aur kiske liye haath jodegi?

Well, yes Ansh left the home due to her constant nagging to marry PL... He got trapped in the DC... She jeopardized Pia's life just for the sake of Ansh... She was even ready to break Pia's marriage just because she is a Daivik without any consideration for her feelings... 

Not to forget that she is actually alive because of Pia. She is living a life which has been donated to her by Pia... Had Pia not given half her life to Ved, she would have been dead by now...

Gathods' lives revolve around Ved and Ved's life revolves around"Mera Ansh, Mera Adi, Mera parivaar, Meri Devi Maa..." For us, Ved is the epitome of manhoosiyat whereas for the Gathods, Ved is an epitome of tyaag and mamta...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

We can't expect Pia to do kaands everyday... She did a major kaand only once to save Adi by killing Rahul and that too she couldn't do properly... Usme bhi Mo ko main kaam karna pada!!!

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Gathods' lives revolve around Ved and Ved's life revolves around"Mera Ansh, Mera Adi, Mera parivaar, Meri Devi Maa..." For us, Ved is the epitome of manhoosiyat whereas for the Gathods, Ved is an epitome of tyaag and mamta...

Biggest proof of her being a Dayanvanshi. She is obsessed with herself.   

Not to sound disrespectful, because it's actually a big thing when you decide to remain childless to protect another kid. Specially if you dream of becoming a mother someday. What I don't understand is how does that one act of sacrifice give someone the authority to ruin everyone else's life? And Gs too! They have literally placed her in a position of God. 

But no matter how many sacrifices Piya does, she fails once and everyone points finger at her; worse - doubt her intention. As if Ved is the only one who loves Ansh. I hate it the way they treat her. I wish at least one day, Piya shouts at them and point out their hypocrisy. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Exactly... Pia is completely useless when it comes to doing great kaands... Great kaands are done by only great people...

Biggest proof of her beings a Dayanvanshi. She is obsessed with herself.   

Of course... After all, she is a Daayan Vanshi and that too a "special" one...

Not to sound disrespectful, because it's actually a big thing when you decide to remain childless to protect another kid. Specially if you dream of becoming a mother someday. What I don't understand is how does that one act of sacrifice give someone the authority to ruin everyone else's life? And Gs too! They have literally placed her in a position of God. 

But no matter how many sacrifices Piya does, she fails once and everyone points finger at her; worse - doubt her intention. As if Ved is the only one who loves Ansh. I hate it the way they treat her. I wish at least one day, Piya shouts at them and point out their hypocrisy. 

Completely agree with you... It is a big thing that she decided to stay childless just for Ansh and Kajal... But they are putting this one act of sacrifice above all the kaands which she has done? This one sacrifice doesn't give her the authority to do more and more silly mistakes...

Plus, initially I used to feel that even if Ansh loves Ved 99.9% with his heart, there is still that 0.1% of guilt that Ved did such a big sacrifice for him and his sister by not having her own kids... In fact, the entire family, especially Ansh and Shekhar used to repeat this fact several times a day!!

Don't know why they don't trust Pia completely... In fact, these idiots don't even trust Nishant completely... I was really annoyed during the PY track when Ved took it upon herself to "save" Ansh and didn't trust Nishant and Pia that they are doing everything possible to save Ansh... They can trust Mo and every other evil entity blindly but when it comes to trusting Pia and Nishant, don't know why they don't place their faith on them completely...

Even I hate the way they treat Pia... In fact, I had said once that if during the Trishanku Lok track, they would have found another way to save Ansh, they would have even done that instead of waiting for Pia to be saved and bring Ansh back to normal... 

Pia is only important because she is a Daivik... In fact, after the leap, earlier they weren't concerned about her but the moment Pia and Ansh got their powers back, they wanted Pia to return to GH... Earlier they were considering her married but once she got back her powers, her "second marriage" and "second husband" were all forgotten???

Bold: it's my wish too... But we all know aisa kuch nahi hone wala... In fact, I feel that Nishant should have actually done this long back...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, I am really annoyed with these news channels right now... Kitni bhi koshish karo, Ved mata ka manhoos thobda dikh hi jata hai... And these news channels, they have to give each and every detail of this bakwas track and that too on a daily basis... 

Was just flipping through channels and SBB was coming on Aaj Tak... Stopped for a second and there was Ved Mata's manhoos thobda on the screen... Ek din segment nahi denge to marr nahi jayenge...

Aise jab kuch interesting hota hai to segments nahi dete... Aur abhi jab total bakwas chal rahi hai to daily updates de rahe hain...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Exactly! Even I think a big part of Ansh feels guilty and it was quite evident in the initial episodes. 

Besides, in one way, I feel Kajal, Neha, Rishi had a normal childhood compared to Ansh. With everyone always scrutinizing every minor detail of his life and not to mention, Shekhar's constant - Tum To Mahan Ho Ji! probably he had always held him responsible for Ved being childless. Besides, in the FB where Ved accepted them, Kajal was small and she accepted Ved easily but Ansh took some time. He told it Bhas also that Adi was like him - a bit reserved. So for someone like Ansh, it was already difficult for adjusting and those overbearing bunch never made it easy for him.

I was watching that Mo v/s Piya episode. He was quite excited about his new wings but Chaitali made it all about how power is dangerous and Ansh's face became pale. Post PY they hardly gave one second to PiyAnsh to analyze every aspect and those idiots forsook their power. 

About Adi, I don't think the family is bothered about him too. The family just has a mission to safeguard Ansh later Karan joined the list. Basically Ved had to prove that she was the best mother to Mridul's child. But they didn't give a damn about Piya or Adi when Karan had kidnapped them. Hell, until Pari's identity was revealed, they conveniently asked Piya to let it go because they thought Pari was her daughter from a second marriage. 

I cut Ved some slack because she was the only one who tried to unite them. But after that episode, I stopped. That woman and her obsession for Ansh's safety is just on another level.

I hate it that they don't trust Piya or Nishant for that matter. But don't know what the f*** has Ved achieved that if she says something that becomes the only truth for the Gs. 

I know our wish won't come true. Still - Badtameez Dil Mane Na! Mane Na!

One of the reasons I really love Ansh's character. His love isn't conditional. He loved Piya irrespective of being a Sarpika or when she lost her power temporarily. He always stood there for her. I just wish for once he had given it back to his selfish family that what they have put though him and Piya because Ved was way too noble to bring him and Kajal up as her own kids.